LizbethDaniels

Free PHP Hosting for Small Businesses/Blogs/Websites (No Ads)

Introducing

Please login or register to see this link.

for small businesses and anyone serious about starting a new blog/website.

Offering free PHP web hosting with:

• 10GB of space to store your site and files
  • 100GB of bandwidth 
  • Ad-free (over 5 years of being ad-free)
  • Cron - automate your scripts for free, run scripts or commands
  • htaccess - so you can have SEO friendly URLs
  • Sendmail and mail enabled
  • Use your own domain, parked domains/addon domains, subdomains on your domain - or use our super short subdomain
  • Great uptime and availability
  • Constant monitoring of accounts on our hosting to remove spam, abuse and other bad neighborhood type sites

I know free hosting isn't for everyone, but this is being offered to anyone who doesn't have the money or is just getting started with their business or digital presence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By paulmahony
      So, I was about to buy eHost's service for testing purposes and here is the message I was greeted with:

Understandably I started surfing to find some information about this dissolve/closure, but I hardly found anything. I know eHost is part of EIG corporation and it may just be a marketing trick or perhaps a strategic transition. All in all, I'm very interested in what's going to become of this.

Did anyone hear anything about it? Perhaps someone was affected by this?

• By Niche Contact Blaster
      Hello !

Just registered to the site and exploring the posts. As a gift I want to give away a free Facebook Group Poster bot, you can download it here:

We have as well a contact form submission software at the same page ( create template message, search keywords and post using the website contact form page ). It collects as well all the social profiles of the visited pages and email. Good for traffic generating and networking.

Cheers!

Kevin
      Niche Contact Blaster
    • By daiitt
      Hi,

I made a free web based keyword competition tool and would like to have your feedback. You can use your own algorithm to calculate the difficulty score. You're not stuck with what I or anyone else thinks is an easy keyword. You can use any number of factors (Domain age, DA, PA, Alexa, Title, H1 etc) to determine the overall difficulty -

I would greatly appreciate it if you give me some feedback. Thanks!  

• By rajanant
      Recently I came up with the tool for tracking ranks in Google. Actually, I was just looking for free software to track positions, but nothing was a good fit. To start, they are not free or allow only limited access. I’m not bad at programming so I decided to write some code and now I’m offering software to you for testing.

If curious, you can have a look at list of software I checked:
       - not free Please login or register to see this link.
      - free but very limited Please login or register to see this link.
       - very limited free version Please login or register to see this link.
       - not free Please login or register to see this link.
      - not free The program allows you to check positions of a specified set of websites for keywords in Google (so far) and various countries.

Additional features:
      you may handle captcha by hand or ignore it if you have some proxies, or if you have key - automatically solve captcha with antigate use proxy lists (both free and with password) with proxy you can run checking in multiple threads no limitations on keywords and urls in one project up to top-500 search results latest top’s are stored on your hard drive, to prevent too often checks

These tops are cached to my server. In the future I’m going to use them for speed up scrapping and processing. Reports errors that occur are also sent to the server.

Tested on virustotal:
      SHA256: 9b54caebe0f431ec60b9e9df82d9a913b1149669a1048740e6897d58f0f4f752
      File name: setup_serpyq.exe
      Detection ratio: 0 / 56
      Analysis date: 2015-09-16 13:41:36 UTC ( 2 minutes ago )

Please, set up the software and give me some feedback. Take notice that its usage requires admin rights to enable software auto updates. I want to know if everything is running okay, maybe there are some features you want me to add or any anticaptcha services you need.

For example, I can add these functions in case you need them:
      Different search engines Automatically proxy list verifier Setting up schedule for tracking SERP positions Tuning other parameters timeouts and so on Port to Linux or Mac OS Feel free to share your opinion and offer modifications.

Download link:

• By Danail