trokiano

Deindexed PBN Sites

​

​

Hi,

i have a few deindexed pbn sites.

can i redirect them to another site.

so i can use this site as a pbn site?

​I would NOT recommend redirecting deindexed PBN sites to any of your other sites.

​

​

and whats the reason for that.

is the penalty passed to the redirected site. did anybody try this?

Yes the penalty is going to be passed to the next site. Sometimes it takes awhile but Google is not going to deindex your site and then ignore the fact that you have redirected it.

Feel free to test it but I would not test it on a site you you like very much.

I think you have to get indexed your deindex website by using google reindex tool.You have also identify the penalty reason to solve it.

It makes no sense to spend the time an energy to try and get google to reindex a site just so you can try and use it as a phn domain. Much easier to spend time and money on a site where you are not fighting an uphill battle.

If the PBNs have been dexindex by Google it is more than likely that Google has discovered they are PBNs and want them gone (google does not like them).

It is also worth noting that getting links from PBNs that have been penalised will more than likely result in your site getting hit in one way or an other. I have experienced first hand how sites getting links from PBNs have tanked.

That is not to say that all PBNs do not work, because the idea is to make the PBN as really to an actual site as possible so that it even passed manual Google reviews, but link building or redirecting in the way you are saying can be dangerous (especially as it has been de-indexed).

Ultimately it is your choice, but I would not risk it!