Initial Effort

★★★★ Terry Kyle Recommended - SE Catapult - High Authority Blog Posts ★★★★

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Initial Effort

Ordered this service on October 17th and saw a huge boost even after the Penguin 3 update! I will be placing another order today to get to the number #1 spot!!  Highly recommended, just don't compete against me :-)

jrr3g5.png

x45hmw.png

How is this different from SE Slingshot?

curious on this too

also curious about the links update option...sounds like it is some sort of management tool vs manual action? if so, is it a custom tool or something i can buy to manage my own stuff as well?

whats the currently working recommendations for anchor text post panda/penguin3 update?

Edited by googlealchemist

What network would be more appropriate to choose for Local SEO? I've used Slingshot before with great results but if this is more powerful I may give it a spin.

Edited by Nexus

curious on this too

also curious about the links update option...sounds like it is some sort of management tool vs manual action? if so, is it a custom tool or something i can buy to manage my own stuff as well?

whats the currently working recommendations for anchor text post panda/penguin3 update?

It's a custom feature built in our System which allows us to easily delete/update our customers' links for free. We recommend 30-40% main keywords, 50% domain.com keywords and 10-20% generic like click here.

What network would be more appropriate to choose for Local SEO? I've used Slingshot before with great results but if this is more powerful I may give it a spin.

With Catapult, we will accept anything that we would normally accept with Slingshot. I would consider neither more powerful then the other. It's a nice way to diversify, but I would suspect that both would give similar results for a local client.

It's a custom feature built in our System which allows us to easily delete/update our customers' links for free. We recommend 30-40% main keywords, 50% domain.com keywords and 10-20% generic like click here.

how do we factor exact match domains into that mix?

Let's say your company's name was Atlanta Plumber and you owned atlantaplumber.com and you want to rank for the keyword Atlanta Plumber

1. Select 3-5+ main keywords:

atlanta plumber
plumber atlanta
atlanta plumbers
plumbers atlanta

plumbers in atlanta

2. Create varaitions of your domain

atlantaplumber.com

3. Brand Name would normal be Atlanta Plumber, instead pick other variations like your title tag or meta description or owners name
Atlanta Plumber Inc
Atlanta Plumber Company
#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service
Bill Smith

4. Select some generics

click here

visit

home

Your spintax output might be something like:

{atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|plumbers atlanta|plumbers in atlanta|atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|plumbers atlanta|plumbers in atlanta|atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|Atlanta Plumber Inc|Atlanta Plumber Company|#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service|Bill Smith|Atlanta Plumber Inc|Atlanta Plumber Company|#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service|

here|visit|home|click here|visit}

Edited by Initial Effort

excellent, appreciate it. that looks like about half and half of kw mix and domain mix for anchors, with a small % of generics then?

what if the example company website was already ranking for atlanta plumber and the rest of the related keywords the entire last year...then f'ing penguin/panda 3 came around and dropped all those keywords multiple pages in vs the #1 slots it had held the entire year (basically since last years penguin disaster)

i have new sites going, but the original is branded, lots of content, etc so would like to recover if possible and it is exact match domain for one of the main kw

Let's say your company's name was Atlanta Plumber and you owned atlantaplumber.com and you want to rank for the keyword Atlanta Plumber

1. Select 3-5+ main keywords:

atlanta plumber
plumber atlanta
atlanta plumbers
plumbers atlanta

plumbers in atlanta

2. Create varaitions of your domain

atlantaplumber.com

3. Brand Name would normal be Atlanta Plumber, instead pick other variations like your title tag or meta description or owners name
Atlanta Plumber Inc
Atlanta Plumber Company
#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service
Bill Smith

4. Select some generics

click here

visit

home

Your spintax output might be something like:

{atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|plumbers atlanta|plumbers in atlanta|atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|plumbers atlanta|plumbers in atlanta|atlanta plumber|plumber atlanta|atlanta plumbers|Atlanta Plumber Inc|Atlanta Plumber Company|#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service|Bill Smith|Atlanta Plumber Inc|Atlanta Plumber Company|#1 Atlanta Plumber - 24 Hour Service|

here|visit|home|click here|visit}

Generally I'm looking for something like 20% main, 50% domain, 20% brand, 10% generic.

1. See if you can get some of those links deleted, contact the webmasters. Note: our services can edit, update or delete any links you build.

2. Do a disavow of the links that are causing issues. Note: I seriously recommending asking your service provider to delete the links first.

3. Otherwise do what you've already done and start over with a new domain... although it may be less idea then having the branded domain rank.

Hi mate,

Few questions:

1- with the content getting spun are you not worried about Google finding a pattern in the spun content and again penalizing all the sites heavily in their next algo update surprise attack?

2- Is this service effective on foreign (.com.au, .hk etc.) sites since I am assuming most of these blogs are from US?

3- What is the difference with this and SE Slingshot?

Regards,

Iman

Hi mate,

Few questions:

1- with the content getting spun are you not worried about Google finding a pattern in the spun content and again penalizing all the sites heavily in their next algo update surprise attack?

2- Is this service effective on foreign (.com.au, .hk etc.) sites since I am assuming most of these blogs are from US?

3- What is the difference with this and SE Slingshot?

Regards,

Iman

1. Just to answer that question, we haven't really seen an impact on rankings from handwritten unique vs spun unique. However we do offer a unique handwritten articles option as we know some clients want this.

2. Yes,  We've done campaigns with foreign keywords/websites. We have many people rank for different keywords for google for the country they have specified. 

3. SECatapult - It's a different network with different metrics based on Majestic, Moz and Ahrefs. It's run in the same way, but we're opening it up for other keywords that we don't typically let into Slingshot for affiliate marketing, etc.

I'm interested in your services.  Do you have samples?

PM sent. Thanks for your interest on our service.