• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

Which web hosting service you use ?

webhosting

• Please log in to reply
    34 replies to this topic

#21 topratingseo

topratingseo

• posts 3

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

I like hostgator, Bluehost, ehost and A2.

All have been working very well and customer service has been excellent.

Hope this helps.

#22 Mysterious Marissa

Mysterious Marissa

• posts 53

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:25 PM

I have been using hostgator for quite awhile now and have not had any problems with them at all. 

#23 Supereagle

Supereagle

• posts 31

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:06 PM

I tried using Godaddy a few years ago and it did not go well. I currently use Hostgator and so far it has worked good. From what I hear Hostgater is ok until you have a really busy site and then there are problems but so far not for me. 

#24 landofthefallingsun

landofthefallingsun

• posts 79

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

I have been using bluehost and they work very good for me.

#25 LexxJuan

LexxJuan

• posts 28

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

I have been using namecheap for quite awhile and it works well. I used to use godaddy and I moved because I had problems and the support was not very good. 

#26 Damsu

Damsu

• posts 96

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:01 PM

If you do not have a lot of traffic then hostgator shared hosting is fine but once your numbers start to climb you should really move to a vps so you have some headroom and are not sharing resources with so many people. 

#27 anastasia romanov

anastasia romanov

• posts 59

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:43 AM

I use namecheap and not having any problems. 

#28 DaveV

DaveV

• posts 37

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:48 AM

I was using the shared hosting on hostgator which was ok but when I moved to using a vps a couple of years ago I moved to knownhost and they are great. I would say the best support of any hosting company I have used. 

#29 Max Adam

Max Adam

• posts 70

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:28 AM

I have been using hostgator for a couple of years and it  has been going well. Before that I used godaddy and they were not so good to say the least. 

#30 kokoathome

kokoathome

• posts 42

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

Another vote for Hostgator I have been with them for years without any problems at all. 

#31 mohamed.salah214

mohamed.salah214

• posts 1

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

Now I have about 5 :wub:  :wub: websites all hosting at RubberHost it a good company for shared Hosting or VPS Hosting.
    In addition, I `m using Windows VPS it a very good for SEO ranking, it has a cheap price start from $14.99

#32 DaneSCorby

DaneSCorby

• posts 35

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:28 AM

I used a few different ones before settling on Knownhost their support is about as good as it gets. 

#33 RobertLRichardson

RobertLRichardson

• posts 20

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:25 AM

I use hostgator and it works OK for me without any problems. 

#34 LutherAB

LutherAB

• posts 31

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:55 AM

I have also been using hostgator and everything works fine. 

#35 Brown Paul

Brown Paul

• posts 4

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

First i did use HostMonsterz and  HostGators for host but after some time the speed and reliability started to go low as 78 website of my client increased but then i found iwrahost with cheap and dedicated services and i haven't  had any problem since.