Mark72

Anybody Know a Service That Can (Really) Rank Youtube Vids?

I've still got 5 videos for relatively easy local niches that I was unable to rank and was wondering if anybody knows of a service that can get consistent results?

So far I've tried GSA blasts, top 10 social bookmarks, scrapebox blasts and even PBN links.

I've also tried all of the above together for one of the vids, but still no results.

All anchors were mixed up to a high degree with long tail and shorter versions of the keywords, with the recommended 30% generic and 30% naked url.

There seems to be some sort of filter for youtube these days, but the the curious thing is, existing videos still seem to be holding their rank.

Add your own twist to this method, it will definitely fetch you good results. Analyse every single point discussed here,

Please login or register to see this link.

worth trying out.

PS: I have a personal project with Youtube Vids and you know what - its ranking well after making a small change to the method mentioned above.

Add your own twist to this method, it will definitely fetch you good results. Analyse every single point discussed here,

Please login or register to see this link.

worth trying out.

PS: I have a personal project with Youtube Vids and you know what - its ranking well after making a small change to the method mentioned above.

Thanks. Will check it out.

I'm not offering a service, but here is what my friend does to rank em - makes them unlisted, gets 1k+ views (buys), creates those 400+ 301 redirect links and spams the ***** outta em. I can make redirects, can spam, but can't get you views.

Oh, vids gotta be unique, like not copied from a competitor/anything, just unique and over 60 sec long.

Try this:

Create a playlist with your video along with other quality videos in your niche. Obviously you will create this playlist from a different Youtube account.

Just spend some time creating this playlist, use a keyword-rich title etc. And finally get this playlist indexed.

Basically you are creating internal backlinks to your video on a page which also links out to other high-quality videos in your niche.

I am surprised that the pbn links did not boost the video...  How many links did you buy and what were the details on those links.  Also I am curious as to the local niche your are trying to compete in?  

-JC