• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed

• CloudBoss.pro

Traffic Generation WITHOUT Google

• Please log in to reply
    193 replies to this topic

#41 slohc

slohc

• posts 20

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:07 AM

i have one simple thing to get traffic without G, even G itself realize it: get the power of internet browser! The appearance of Chrome is one proof that G realize there are some more power on the internet above G : ie, firefox and opera.

So, to get traffic, create your "super duper" browser and spread it! And this is the beauty of this idea: It is not forbid you to use G for the first time, but you will get your very own traffic generator, absolutely independent from G logo

#42 webby

webby

• posts 46

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

Wow, macseotips's post was a nice read!

#43 pathak84

pathak84

• Banned
    • posts 2

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

It can be but someone has to take place of Google.

#44 Robynf

Robynf

• posts 2
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

There is a guy named "myob" on Warrior Forum that constantly touts his "25,000+ website syndicated content network" on almost every thread talking about article marketing or SEO. I'm not sure exactly how he does it, but he has somehow built up a lot of channels for his articles to be accepted, and somehow this generates traffic for him. Some of the problems with this method though seem to be that you would have to be writing in one niche and be very knowledgeable about that one niche. Otherwise there's no way you could build up networks for 50 different niches if that's how you normally do affiliate marketing. You'd have to pick something like tech and weight loss or whatever. Even then, it's definitely way more work than SEO for un unknown amount of benefit. Right now I just prefer to build more sites and diversify that way.

Have you seen myobs latest responses in this thread http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/620181-14-free-traffic-strategies-2012-don-t-depend-google.html

Edited by Robynf, 27 June 2012 - 06:05 PM.

#45 Vivian

Vivian

• posts 16

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

After the google, the best place to get traffic from is the social media and it is the best place to raise the business. If one makes the conversation with people, be helpful to them and provide the useful information then it definitely be helpful to drive people to the business. But just the thing require is to be helpful and honest.

#46 Isline

Isline

• posts 20

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

After the google, the best place to get traffic from is the social media and it is the best place to raise the business. If one makes the conversation with people, be helpful to them and provide the useful information then it definitely be helpful to drive people to the business. But just the thing require is to be helpful and honest.

Couldn't agree more about social sites. For best results stick to aged more reputable accounts on social boomarking sites rather then making new ones every week. You'll see a massive difference in getting traffic.
    And of course quality content.

#47 Vivian

Vivian

• posts 16

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Couldn't agree more about social sites. For best results stick to aged more reputable accounts on social boomarking sites rather then making new ones every week. You'll see a massive difference in getting traffic.
    And of course quality content.

Here with the social media i have not said to make the new account or anything else every week or so. But i have said to build reputation on social network and to stay in touch with the old people conversation and to build the meaningful interaction with the new people and this is by providing the useful and meaningful information only.

#48 VHSEO_Mike

VHSEO_Mike

Advanced Member

• posts 110

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread.Blogging, guest blogging, blog commenting, forum marketing, article marketing, video marketing, Article syndication, social sources are viable alternatives to Google. If someone can get good traffic from these, he does not have to depend on Google traffic.

#49 annieluise

annieluise

• posts 28
    • Locationindia

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yahoo and Bing are also a good source for brings huge & quality traffics. Yahoo Answer is the best way to aware people from your stuff and pull it on your website.

Edited by annieluise, 27 July 2012 - 05:10 PM.

For Ethical SEO Services, Visit : www.imphilosopher.com

#50 mbwani

mbwani

• posts 2

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

Does anyone use Yahoo Answers? I was thinking of trying that this week to see if it scores any traffic this week.

yes yahoo answers gives the good traffic if used properly as because yahoo has strict rules and regulations and never allows others to promote their sites so proper use of the yahoo answers can also give backlink to site .

#51 VHSEO_Mike

VHSEO_Mike

Advanced Member

• posts 110

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Yahoo and Bing are also a good source for brings huge & quality traffics. Yahoo Answer is the best way to aware people from your stuff and pull it on your website.

Exactly. Yahoo answers is also good for many niches.

#52 crork

crork

• posts 40

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

thanks! received new information for me.

#53 Priya Verma

Priya Verma

• posts 9
    • LocationNew York

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Mostly I use social bookmarking services for getting high PR and increasing traffic rather than google. I think word of mouth is good rather than other activity. Promotion on facebook twitter and linkedIn and social bookmarks on del, stumbleupon etc. can generate lots of traffic if you are using right techniques and do promote natuarlly. :D

#54 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

i have one simple thing to get traffic without G, even G itself realize it: get the power of internet browser! The appearance of Chrome is one proof that G realize there are some more power on the internet above G : ie, firefox and opera.

So, to get traffic, create your "super duper" browser and spread it! And this is the beauty of this idea: It is not forbid you to use G for the first time, but you will get your very own traffic generator, absolutely independent from G logo

And the cost of that startup in terms of software development and marketing to achieve some market share would be...?

#55 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread.Blogging, guest blogging, blog commenting, forum marketing, article marketing, video marketing, Article syndication, social sources are viable alternatives to Google. If someone can get good traffic from these, he does not have to depend on Google traffic.

James Schramko is a big fan of podcasting as a traffic generator - anyone tried that?

#56 MattW

MattW

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,545
    • LocationUK

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Well I've setup my own experiment to see if I can rank a website with nothing but high quality content (no SEO/link building etc) and given I have only ever used SEO to drive traffic this is a very new experience. Full details of the experiment http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/experiments/google-webmaster-guidelines-experiment/ and what I'm doing to drive traffic at the moment.

Has anyone had any experience with http://www.quora.com/ I was thinking about giving them a shot over Yahoo Answers

#57 MattW

MattW

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,545
    • LocationUK

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Michael Cox kindly pointed out to me I rank #13 for 'buy seo' in the UK with no link building ^^

#58 MarkW

MarkW

• Advanced Member
    • posts 91
    • LocationEurope

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

I using mostly PPC, and some other methods, because waiting for google and ranking it's a waste of time for me.

SEOProLab.com - Professional SEO Agency At Bargain Price
    Support email: support[at]seoprolab.com

#59 seoexperttools

seoexperttools

• posts 56

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

Trying to get traffic from Bing, Yahoo is also a good idea but it certainly won't work on where i am living, a certain south east Asian countries where 99% of people use Google.

I also rely on forum seeding, press release and such to generate more traffic.

#60 prabhakarseo

prabhakarseo

• posts 1
    • Locationmumbai

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Guest blogging, forum marketing is basic for ranking but ....is that fix