• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    Gmail PVA Accounts Account Creation $5
    (5 Gmail PVA Accounts)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: MAY 26 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    2 SociVideo Jukebox Pro Ben Murray $25.97
    3 Vyper Leaderboard Youzign $37.00
    4 Hijackrr Pro Glynn Kosky & Ariel Sanders $23.95
    5 Pixo Blaster Han Fan $34.97
    6 Social Zen 3 Accounts - The Ultimate 100% Hands-free, Fully Automated Social Web App! OJ James & Austin Anthony $43.00
    7 [PLR] Turbo Gif Animator John Delavera $9.95
    8 Motion Animation Pro SuperGoodProduct $18.15
    9 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    10 BuilderAll Internet Marketing Platform - Unlimited User's License.  e-Business4us INC $47.90

Traffic Generation WITHOUT Google

• Please log in to reply
    195 replies to this topic

#1 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

Being flexible and innovative is obviously pretty important in the SEO/IM game and to that end, over-reliance on SEOing for Google Organic results ONLY (despite the awesome tactical discussions going on here) could make your IM business vulnerable (e.g. to weird algorithmic changes, various 'Slaps' etc).

So how exactly do you get traffic OUTSIDE of Google Organic search results?

This is the place to share and ask...

#2 rehtheis

rehtheis

• posts 7
    • LocationPlano, Texas

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:36 AM

The obvious question is: What other sources
    of traffic other than Google, Yahoo and Bing
    are there? I mean good sources of traffic.

Earn Residual Income by Clicking Here

#3 Le Hung Cuong

Le Hung Cuong

• posts 2

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:20 AM

I also think outside the google and some other tools may also be a good assessment of the site hierarchy as alexa round.

Being flexible and innovative is obviously pretty important in the SEO/IM game and to that end, over-reliance on SEOing for Google Organic results ONLY (despite the awesome tactical discussions going on here) could make your IM business vulnerable (e.g. to weird algorithmic changes, various 'Slaps' etc).

So how exactly do you get traffic OUTSIDE of Google Organic search results?

This is the place to share and ask...

#4 aramyus

aramyus

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 127

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Do you mean this ?

Guest blogging, forum marketing, free report distribution, video marketing ...

There are 20+ alternate traffic methods that are google-slap free (and usually result in high organic ranking)

#5 techmug

techmug

• posts 7

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

I think Article marketing is the best way to get targeted qualified visitors for any website and also it helps to get High pr backlinks.

#6 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:06 PM

Something that I, and a lot of other people, overlook is KEEPING the traffic you get. Those slaps & penalties aren't going to hurt as much when you've got a big list of interested subscribers.

I've never been huge into mailing lists. But I know I need to make it a priority at some point.

#7 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

Forum marketing can be very effective in almost any niche and it can come in several flavours:

- Sig links
    - Classifieds
    - Banners
    - Co-promotion with forum owner/s
    - Creating/buying a forum

Has anyone had success traffic-wise with podcasting directories, powerpoint presentation sites or document sharing sites?

#8 capone2009

capone2009

• posts 4

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

I see alot of people that have a nice amount of followers on youtube and i don't think their videos rank in the SEs, at least not for the high traffic keywords. It's more work though but it can be well worth it to promote your stuff this way. A lot of fitness guys are doing this on Youtube right now with much success. Probably more and option for product owners though.

#9 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

I see alot of people that have a nice amount of followers on youtube and i don't think their videos rank in the SEs, at least not for the high traffic keywords. It's more work though but it can be well worth it to promote your stuff this way. A lot of fitness guys are doing this on Youtube right now with much success. Probably more and option for product owners though.

and there is the YouTube Keyword Tool to help YT keyword research too. It isn't anywhere near as sophisticated as the GKT but it's something:

https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool

#10 Achieve Brilliance

Achieve Brilliance

• posts 6

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

Does anyone use Yahoo Answers? I was thinking of trying that this week to see if it scores any traffic this week.
    Achieve Brilliance Life Coaching - Personal coaching services for self improvement - achieve your goals!
    Need web content? Six years of experience in writing and editing - contact me now - Click Here

#11 xpdshn79

xpdshn79

• posts 97
    • LocationSydney

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:42 AM

I also think outside the google and some other tools may also be a good assessment of the site hierarchy as alexa round.

Email marketing, Social media, in house destribution like totally twittable

Avoid Google Penalties Join the network that is not a Blog roll

HIGH PR HOME PAGE BACK LINKS

Now comes with Google + and FB likes

#12 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

Does anyone use Yahoo Answers? I was thinking of trying that this week to see if it scores any traffic this week.

I have had mixed results, some niches seem to do real well and some not so much.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#13 chucky

chucky

• posts 19

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:13 AM

Yahoo Answers is the largest knowledge-sharing community on the Web, so it can be a good way to generate target traffic for your website. Just like SEO, it requires a lot of time to implement to get the hidden gems. Anyways, you must be at Level 2 before you can freely put your links. All in all, it can be a good source of traffic, if you're persistent.

#14 xu2steve

xu2steve

• posts 12
    • LocationChina

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

What about blog commenting service?
    Blog Comment Backlinks - 12500 blog comments only $39.9, You get 12500 Permanent Backlinks!

#15 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

This month I'll add a Case Study thread in the experiments section on using Charlie Page's DOE (Directory of Ezine) service.

#16 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

This month I'll add a Case Study thread in the experiments section on using Charlie Page's DOE (Directory of Ezine) service.

Very Cool I would be interested in how well it works, I looked at it awhile back but I could not convince myself that it would be worth the money.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#17 Education Masters

Education Masters

• posts 53

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

I think Article marketing is the best way to get targeted qualified visitors for any website and also it helps to get High pr backlinks.

I have been following Affiliate Marketing & IM. However, I have never understood up to now what Article Marketing means? Is it the submission of articles to the article directories. Please tell me what it exactly means. Thanks in advance.
    education-maniac

#18 Follow

Follow

• posts 22

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Do you mean this ?

Guest blogging, forum marketing, free report distribution, video marketing ...

There are 20+ alternate traffic methods that are google-slap free (and usually result in high organic ranking)

could you please list all methods:) BIG thanks here!

#19 Spot

Spot

• posts 30

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

This is a good addition to the forum, I for one will be focusing maybe 70% of efforts on my next project in regards to "non google" marketing.

Right now I feel that relying on search engines for traffic is like living on a income knife edge, developing other means of generating traffic is a must for long term stability.

Idea: Very broad niche, find ten most popular forums and 10 most popular blogs in niche and become very active - niche is huge ... worth astronicmal traffic each month.

Not sure if I would use this for the so called micro niches ... maybe too much networking.

Couple this with regular backlinking of keywords.

#20 a1b2

a1b2

• posts 514

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

It could partially be due to me not putting in enough effort but I haven't great results from that.

I found that most of the people who do actually respond and accept content from you are doing so from heaps and heaps of other people, too, and the traffic generated is minimal.

I think targeting the people with smaller sized lists on there and working out some sort of exclusivity within whatever deal you come up with might work best.