Q vantage: Website Designs

Best Online Tool To Test On-page SEO Of Website?

Hey OP

I have around 25-30 money sites and am checking my ON page & OFF page SEO with this online tool: 

Please login or register to see this link.

It is a really a beast considering the features and accuracy. I highly recommend using this tool to validate your website. 

Hope you will like it. Also share your feedback after using this tool, so that other members will get the benefit out of it.

-LP

I have to go for SEO Powersuite, paid package cost around 300 bucks. Then again, it is a lifetime subscription with free updates during any Google search algorithm changes.

Go for that one if you need a complete package for SEO.

Semrush is a great tool, though it is paid but give you proper analytics of keywords, website and backlinks performances. You can also create project by adding your competitors and work on semantic ideas on your content and improve your ranking on search engines.

I've been using SEMRush for 3 months now and I'm so happy with what it has to offer. 

It includes many tools for competition analysis, and SEO recommendations.

As for your inquiry, there is a tool in SEMRush that allows you to run a Site Audit. 

It allows you to run an audit on your site, and gives you an SEO score with errors and warnings on your site to fix. 

Great tool for the bucks!

Mainly I use SEMrush and Ahrefs paid tools for checking On-Page SEO score of any website but I think manual checking is the best way that I always use probably.

And I always follow these terms, such as-

1. Use SEO-Friendly URLs.

2. Start Title With Keyword.

3. Add Modifiers To Your Title.

4. Use Keyword Density, Prominence, and Proximity

5. Wrap Your Blog Post Title in an H1 Tag.

6. Wrap Subheadings in H2 Tags.

7. Drop Keyword in First 100 Words.