sudorank

Traffic Planet Hosting Is Really Good

So I spent today basically making my personal blog much, much quicker!

I also had a little trouble one day last week when Reddit decided to drop a few (Thousands) visitors at my site, I needed to become Digg Proof!

I went from this at 9am this morning:

sudorank-speed.png

To this at half past 3:

new-speed.png

I used quite a few things to get the speed down and Traffic Planet hosting was definitely a big part of it:

• I used the WP Super Cache Plugin, Mod Re-Write Enabled.
  • I used Traffic Planet Hosting (The $24.99 a month Package)
  • I used MaxCDN for content distribution (The $9 a month Package)
  • I spent ages with Gimp and TinyPNG making all my images of a decent size (I had some whopper images on my site)

I just wanted to thank Terry for the hosting, it's real good quality and I think it's what I'll be suggesting in work from now on!

You can read my blog post (It's pretty in-depth so grab a Cuppa) here: 

Please login or register to see this link.

PM me if you want a special CDN offer thanks Danail.

Thanks Terry! I use Maxcdn at the moment. Sorry to answer so late but I really need to move several websites soon. These hosting providers just ***** me off. The only problem is migration.

I will ping your support in a couple of days with more details about my websites.

Thanks Terry! I use Maxcdn at the moment. Sorry to answer so late but I really need to move several websites soon. These hosting providers just ***** me off. The only problem is migration.

I will ping your support in a couple of days with more details about my websites.

We take care of all migration, free of charge D.

Yup, TPH rocks! :)

I just bought a full year pack with them a week back and all i have to say is awesome. Sites load fast, support is top notch , you get free website transfers and much more.

Whant more can i say :) I strongly recommend them.

PS : TPH made me join the TP forum

Yup, TPH rocks! :)

I just bought a full year pack with them a week back and all i have to say is awesome. Sites load fast, support is top notch , you get free website transfers and much more.

Whant more can i say :) I strongly recommend them.

PS : TPH made me join the TP forum

Thank you John, much appreciated and normally it's the other way around i.e. TP >>> TPH!