HI there, 

Up until recently I was getting TONS of traffic from YouTube. I've had my channel for about 5 or 6 years, only in the past year it really started smoking. I was up to about 600,000 views per month, and I was getting tons of signups to my list from YT traffic. AND people really loved my content, and it helped me sell lots of stuff on my site, due to my YT reputation.

But then BAM!

I'm BANNED FOR LIFE from YouTube, violating terms and conditions, not sure why. Sent an email begging for help but I don't expect much.

The GOOD NEWS is I've still got all the content on my hard drive that made me a YT rock star.

My Question:

What is the best way / place to upload this content that I already KNOW people love (and are sending me emails asking me WTF?), so I can get what I've lost?

I've got about 200, thirty minute hypnosis type vids (or MP3's as the case may be) that I need to get back out there as quickly and efficiently (from a marketing, conversion, branding standpoint) as possible.

As it stands now, I'm organizing all my content to re-upload to DailyMotion, but I'm open to ideas.

At worst, this may be just a month or so glitch, before things get rolling again. 

But it could be a Golden Opportunity (of what I don't know yet).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

George

Why don't try to upload it on several platforms like these on our list at 

Please login or register to see this link.

and use social networks and cheap YT paid traffic to the platform you like to stick.

Edited by Danail

Dailymotion and Vimeo are the best. I would also look at creating a website and a network of web 2.0 sites and embedding the videos there. This will ensure that you control all of  your traffic. You may not get as much, but you also won't have to compete with other videos and links on YouTube, The traffic will be yours to control.

Good morning George, do you know Wistia? it's a professional video hosting with analytics and video marketing tools. Check it out at

Rand Fishkin from MOZ is using it, as well as Neil Patel is using it within his blog QUICKSPROUT. It's a great SEO friendly solution for your video hosting and marketing

Let me know what you think about

Thanks

Good morning George, do you know Wistia? it's a professional video hosting with analytics and video marketing tools. Check it out at

Rand Fishkin from MOZ is using it, as well as Neil Patel is using it within his blog QUICKSPROUT. It's a great SEO friendly solution for your video hosting and marketing

Let me know what you think about

Thanks

I use Wistia as well, it allows you to view analytics of where people are stopping your video.

Absolutely useful when you are creating a video tutorial.

You will know when you are boring out your readers.

Another suggestion for you is to have a new Youtube channel and figure out why youtube banned

you in the first place and avoid doing that again.

That's very  unfortunate, but something which has happened to many other Youtube channel owners. Another example of why you should never put your business future in Google's hands, even when on Youtube.