• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: JULY 25 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 VideoBuilder App Paul Ponna $39.95
    2 BacklinkMachine Unlimited Sites License Ankur Shukla $19.93
    3 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    4 Converzly Simon Harries $57.00
    5 [PLR] Payment Defender - Prevent Your Paypal From Being Shut Down! Wealthy PLR $18.69
    6 Daily IM Alfredo Delgado $27.00
    7 Zen Titan 2 Memeplex Limited $7.00
    8 Healthy Meal Planning & Prep PLR Ruth Pound $7.69
    9 Builderall Internet Marketing Platform - Special Promo e-Business4us INC. $47.90
    10 #Gifzign Club Youzign $9.99
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

Ranking in Bing, Any Tips?

ranking in bing

• Please log in to reply
    13 replies to this topic

#1 luxe

luxe

• posts 16
    • LocationUsa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or tricks to rank in Bing. Exact name domain match seems to work pretty well, anything else?

Kind Regards,

Luxe :)

#2 Black Moon

Black Moon

• posts 73

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

A well optimized site in both on page and off page according to the search engine guidelines with unique content, high quality back links. will does the job. As like other search engine bing also loves unique content :- content that is unique, well written, answers clearly and sufficiently the question of the visitor and makes him/her interact or share it on social media. 

Second things is links:- Adding links from high reputable and trusted sources can help you boost your rankings.

Edited by Black Moon, 20 June 2014 - 06:14 PM.

#3 luxe

luxe

• posts 16
    • LocationUsa

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

Thank you Blackmoon this is all very good advice in terms of ranking a website, what I was looking for was something specific to Bing that would help to rank.

Regards,

Luxe

#4 andreint

andreint

• posts 2

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

hey!

Don't forget to submit your sitemap to Bing Webmaster Tools. It'll increase your SERP presence a lot.

#5 luxe

luxe

• posts 16
    • LocationUsa

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

Thank you you andreint, that is also a good basic suggestion. I was meaning along more the lines of social signals (ive read that bing is ahead of google now in doing that) seems unlikely to me but it is the conspiracy of the interwebs I suppose anything is possible. lol

Or say for example press releases, perhaps someone has done some case studies of how they rank on bing versus how allegedly they dont rank in google well anymore.

Regards all,

Luxe

#6 Ocean

Ocean

• posts 8

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

I have a site that ranks in bing just on some social signals and and a EMD, of course it might be just the emd

#7 luxe

luxe

• posts 16
    • LocationUsa

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

Ok thats possibly a good tip, I know that google used to be easy to game with EMD back in the adsense sniper days. And bing always seems to be more than a few steps behind.

#8 JonnyMP

JonnyMP

• posts 20

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:11 AM

Take a moment to read the Bing Webmaster guidelines as they give clear instructions on what to do to rank your site in Bing.

http://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/help-center-661b2d18

The guidelines are almost as helpful as those provided by Google Webmaster tools, but tailored for the Bing search engine.

One tip that I would suggest is to try to optimize your pages very well so you don't get bouncebacks as this is something that Bing will hold against you.  So let's lookat an example.  If you have a page that is targeting 'blue widgets', then ensure that all content on that page supports taht keyword.  The reason being that Bing measures your bouncebacks and when people visit your site from Bing and then see that your page is not really about 'blue widgets', they are likely to return to the search.  When this happens enough times, Bing puts a strike mark against that page and if it happens too much, that page or entire site can get de-indexed for keywords as it appears useless to Bing users.

#9 Gaurav

Gaurav

• posts 4

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:30 AM

Bing Search takes time to index all pages on their search engine. 

Bing accept all optimization techniques like page title, Meta tags and meta description. 

Signup in Bing webmaster tool

Create sitemap and submit

Optimize page title (use keywords in meta description and title)

#10 shanken

shanken

• posts 21
    • LocationCape Town

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

Very good advice. Just one question is it absolutely neccesary to submit a sitemap to bing? I thought they were smart enough to detect your site map.

24 Hour Emergency Locksmith in Somerset West

#11 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:13 AM

Very good advice. Just one question is it absolutely neccesary to submit a sitemap to bing? I thought they were smart enough to detect your site map.

It is not absolutely necessary to submit a site map to either Google or Bing in fact your site will probably get indexed even without a site map at all. However submitting a site map on a new site or one where substantial changes have been made can speed up the process.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#12 GRFN

GRFN

• posts 4

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

In my experience, Bing and Google work in very similar ways. I kind of think of Bing SEO as Google SEO from a few years ago, plus social signals.

It is not absolutely necessary to submit a site map to either Google or Bing in fact your site will probably get indexed even without a site map at all. However submitting a site map on a new site or one where substantial changes have been made can speed up the process.

It absolutely helps with initial indexing. I also submit my all of categories manually to Bing, just to make sure. :)

After the sitemap has been submitted, you can also define your URL parameters. That way, Bing won't count pages as duplicate just because your site has tags/filters/session IDs/preferences in the URLs (the stuff after .html or .php).

#13 links4seo

links4seo

• posts 15

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:50 AM

Bing likes EMD and keywords in the URL more than Google, plus don't forget to submit your sitemap to Bing Webmaster!

#14 vanillablueskyy

vanillablueskyy

• posts 29

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:37 AM

One big tip for ranking on Bing to be active in social media. Get as many likes, followers and dhares as you can on Facebook, Google + and Twitter to get your content listed on Bing.

Also unlike Google, Bing crawls flash websites and gives credit to websites that uses it. Also keep in mind that Bing identifies sites with thin content and chooses most of the time not to index them.