One of my keyword is ranking at top position, but i am worry about maintaining the top position. How to stay on top of ranking?
How to stay on top of ranking?stay at top rank maintain number one position top ranking first page ranking
Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:40 AM
Each business strategy is different.
1. I sketch from zero all the work starting with the keywords analysis.
2. Move to content/contexts/headlines.
3. If It's a local business that's better - go with the Google map listing which is very important. If not I skip that. and go just with Google Authorship in both cases.
4. Follow the CTA (Call-to-Action) - Link Structure (Build linking relationship between on site pages to improve linkability ) - Site architecture - Action Ratio. All need to have a very good connection.
5. Optimize each web page using Yoast Pro or other SEO framework
6. Tracking the performance of conversions on the site
7. Make recommendations for off page optimization. Contact Local - Regional - National Bloggers where we can't influence anchor texts, widgets or BIOs.
8. Start the Social Pages. Go and start campaigns by demographic areas and if possible after niche.
9. Try to gain some influencers on our G+ page so we can have a good share integration.
10. Community services. Integrate on top forums and actually bring value to the boards. Forget about the backlinks benefit. Actually give really good results, really good value to what we post,answer there to gain trust, awareness.
11. Digg for natural links. This keeps the engines active no matter what.
12. No follow attribute for all the backlinks build out there.
13. Classic SEO momentum - Turn the CTA(Call-to-Action) to a valid Click!
14. Distribute content. Rich content, with more than 500 words!
15. Interact with social activity - go to charity, spread flyere, become known local - and get listed on Chamber of Commerce website!
- hai1972 likes this
Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:54 PM
To stay on top you need to continuously maintain your site and make it seo optimized, also always check for your site's backlinks it can come in many form but most of it come from press releases and guest posting also web 2.0's also help. and lastly it would never hurt to do SMM for your business.
Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:08 AM
Don't stop posting quality contents and building your links. Just keep doing what you have been doing to maintain the rank. Even though, we can't guarantee for stable ranking. It all depends upon the Google.
Get backlinks from heavy traffic sites (News/Magazine/etc..) PR 8 & DA 89+ @ $15/post!!!
Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:00 PM
If you want to maintain your Ranking in the 1st position then you have to do the followings,
1. update High Quality Content frequently
2. Do social media sharing
3. Get high quality links on High Authority sites
4. Analysis your competitor and make sure that you are always doing Good SEO than your competitor
Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:48 AM
Whatever you are doing right now is working well so I would continue to stick with the methods you are using now and don't change them if you can help it. Keep building backlinks and keep bringing in fresh new content and things will continue to stay as they are for you and get better.
Cheap Private Proxies and VPN (Virtual Private Networks)
Private Proxies | Shared Proxies | Craigslist Proxies | Instagram Proxies | VPN |
Web Marketing | SEO Tools | Social Media | Classified Ads | Ticketmaster
Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:22 PM
You cannot neglect competitions in Internet Marketing. Where ever you go, your competitors will follow you with the motive of outranking you.
You need to be extra care if you rank on the top page of Google, keep an eye on your backlink profiles and also you have to be up-to-date about your ranking methods.
Recently there are lot of topics going on in SEO forums about the Neg SEO attacks. You need to audit your websites precisely.
Also keep the following points in mind:
1. Keep building quality links and never try to reduce the quality of your contents.
2. Build your links gradually to keep your site safe. And also all the points mentioned above.
Good Luck with your rankings.
Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:56 AM
You can perform this maintenance by tweaking your post for the keywords Google is matching it with, building relevant links to the post and by making sure the page loads quickly for your visitors.
Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:59 AM
Don't stop making backlinks!
Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:36 AM
I'll be a contrarian and say "If it ain't broke, don't 'fix' it!" - If you have a particular page or two that's got Top-Ranking, the only way to possibly go is down! The most I advise is REFINING the page's body content. Minor rewrites for clarity, add a sentence or two where appropriate, fix any grammar or misspellings. But otherwise leave your major on-page elements and <H>eaders alone. These minor tweaks will send a 'freshness' signal for added strength.
Other than doing an occasional Tweet , FaceBook or Social mention - this is a time when you want to pray that site visitors are creating occasional links TO you, FOR you. It's not the time to be trying to manipulate the link-graph with heavy handed linkbuilding. Less is More!
Glenn D. Bearsky
Apple Geek - Marketing Freek
Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:36 AM
Try to build more authority backlinks from different authority websites link web 2.0, private blog networks with social share as well. You have to build your links on regular basis and try to maintain internal linking as well.
Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:52 PM
Posted 03 November 2015 - 03:13 AM
You will have to keep building off-page SEO backlinks to your website to stay on top of the ranking!
Posted 16 November 2015 - 12:13 PM
Keep on doing all the off-page SEO techniques for getting backlinks.....
Posted 19 November 2015 - 12:05 PM
Maintain the ranking keyword by the following techniques:
Update unique and quality content on that web page on regular basis.
Create as many as unique backlink to get stronger for the keyword.
Follow forum posting to get a quality backlinks.
Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:46 PM
On-page optimization is the key role. So make sure to follow the on-page optimization Guidelines. Additionally, keep sharing quality content and follow social media marketing. Also conduct competitor analysing.
Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:43 AM
The best way to stay on top i have found so far is
- Keep on regularly updating content with top notch research.
- Improve on user experience, can't emphasize enough on how google is giving importance on this factor for ranking.
- Social Media sharing, this has become another important tool in google ranking
Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:19 PM
First of all I want to congratulate you for reaching the top position. If you get there, analyse what you did and do more of that. The most important thing to focus on now is your content.
Create more original content so that you will keep your visitors coming back.
What niche is your site on? We could give you more information if we know more.
HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:26 PM
It vary from business to business and Keyword level. Anyhow the main core is:
1) Content is still King. Try to post high quality Content and make your Business More effective.
2) Never Push on Making Linkbuilding but focus on Relationbuilding.
3) Go viral and Make your Brand more Obvious and visible in Engines.
4) Make your Content Visual because it is more easy and attractive for getting links.
5) Focus on Social Media that is awesome!!!!
Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:36 AM
if you want to stay your ranking on top. whatever you did before to get top level. keep on doing that and don't ignore posting on good content and seo optimization.
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
||Newbie SEO FAQ (*New*)||michaeltim||
||Local SEO and Other Offline Consulting Services||googlealchemist||
||Live SEO & Monetization Experiments||lotuzzdiabetes||
||Local SEO and Other Offline Consulting Services||_Richard||
||Local SEO and Other Offline Consulting Services||PeterPan23||
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users