Hey guys,

I would like to know What is your traffic getting methods whatever it is free or paid traffic and what's work for you. for me I use different traffic generation methods like solo ads, ppv, ppc, social media. I would like to know if you have different strategies for getting traffic.

Hey guys,

I would like to know What is your traffic getting methods whatever it is free or paid traffic and what's work for you. for me I use different traffic generation methods like solo ads, ppv, ppc, social media. I would like to know if you have different strategies for getting traffic.

The same as you, plus content marketing which turns into SEO along the way.

yes, I'm also following article directories to generate traffics even though killing my time with SEO too! partially it's not rock'n'roll program. Although Keep contenting which people needs to look after. 

According to my knowledge and experience there two technique from where you can get smart traffic that are

SEO for selected keywords

Social Network Marketing

For SEO, first of all you have to do proper keywords research, then go for onsite and off site SEO. choose those keywords in your niche that have low competition and high searches.

For Social Network marketing use Facebook, Google + and twtitter. Make your community. Do real work.

For both techniques do real work and never go for automated work

• Content marketing

Connecting with influential people on social platforms like G+

or other authoritative  and high traffic websites in the niche.

Social Marketing

Broken linkbuilding

I also just started a 30 day traffic plan to document out my traffic generation methods over here:

Please login or register to see this link.

hopefully to get some good results out of it.

But mainly it is by forum posting answering questions on Q&A sites

Edited by alvinhy

There are many ways to gain traffic away from using Google. I personally myself use social media and forum posting with a link in my signature. I also use guest blog posting which I find is a great way to help me gain traffic.

Hey guys,

I would like to know What is your traffic getting methods whatever it is free or paid traffic and what's work for you. for me I use different traffic generation methods like solo ads, ppv, ppc, social media. I would like to know if you have different strategies for getting tr

Have you tried "Youtube Marketing" ?

I have ranked my videos in Youtube and got a lot of traffic from there as well. ! :)

All The Best.!!

Here are few more suggestions, Posting on forum and blogs & Submitting articles to article directories like Ezinearticles.com, Goarticles.com ..etc.

You can't really get traffic from article directories as most of the people who visit those sites either click away on the ads that are on site or are only there to scrape articles for their own sites.  The key to getting traffic is by using article marketing, which is simply the process of having your article published on other relevant blogs.  You can't guarantee your articles will actually end up on relevant blogs when you put them out there on directories and for that reason you need to contact the blog owner directly to ask that they republish your content.  This is just something that works for me to help generate traffic.

Firstly i did learn about SEO. Then i did take a decison about Free taffic. Then i did use another forum, Blog, Book marking, Article submission site that give me real traffic with my real & Unique content. So i think if you need more visitor then no need any paid traffice issue, you just need a good sence about writing and Conversion.

It really depends on whether you are doing local SEO or international SEO. If you are doing local SEO then local business directories is a must. Your google my business should also be set up for your area of business. Apart from that social media is a good way of getting free traffic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By _Richard
      This post can be taken two different ways. The first and how it is targeted is "why you should be using guest blogging". The second if you are already guest blogging is "what you should be getting out of your guest blogging". If you are guest blogging and not getting most of the benefits listed then you are doing it wrong and need to adjust your actions so you that you do get as much benefit as possible from your guest blogging. 

Please login or register to see this link.
    • By karlswa
      Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself as this is my first post, but as it is not directly related I will keep it short

My name is Karl and I am a young, self made online entrepreneur. After having run many sites in the past, I decided to start up a blog to share what I've learnt and hopefully help others starting out.

I wrote a list of what I find to be the top 5 ways of generating traffic right now (eg within the hour or so), completely for free - I know this is something many starting out (including myself a few years ago) struggle with.

Here is the list, please check it out and let me know what you think! - Please login or register to see this link.

Please don't think this is a way for me to spam advertise my website, I genuinely think this list will bring value to those new to the field, and I'd love to get some feedback on my blog!

I am looking forward to what you have to say!

Thanks,
      Karl 

• By John_Vianny

Hi, i wanna share with you some traffic sources i found to be good.

===================================
      Traffic Sources and Traffic Ideas ===================================

Plenty of Fish - Please login or register to see this link.
        Facebook - Please login or register to see this link.
          Twitter - Please login or register to see this link.
          Youtube - Please login or register to see this link.
        Note: You can also simply create your own youtube videos and upload them, with your opt-in page link embedded in the video, or below in the description.  Try producing several of these for best results.     SiteScout - Please login or register to see this link.
      (formerly AdBrite) - You can buy a lot of traffic here.  Great place to start.     BuySellAds -Please login or register to see this link.
      - Paid traffic from a ton of different publishers.  Excellent site to get started with.     Bing / Yahoo Search - Please login or register to see this link.
      - 2nd tier PPC network.  Not as much traffic as Google, but less strict and cheaper prices     AdMarketPlace - Please login or register to see this link.
      - Self Serve Text Ads     EZineArticles -Please login or register to see this link.
      - Publish relavant articles about the topic of your niche and link to your opt-in page domain for List Building.  You will generate floods of free traffic.     TrafficVance - Please login or register to see this link.
      - I believe they require a $1000 deposit, but well worth it.  They are a PPV/CPV ad network and have a very nice interface.     Lead Impact - Please login or register to see this link.
      - Another CPV ad network with a good reputation.  Lots of international inventory.     Ask - Please login or register to see this link.
      - Go here and answer questions related to your niche, while mentioning  your opt-in page as a good source of information.  Great way to generate free traffic.     Chech also this site, lots of sources of traffic: Please login or register to see this link.

• By Steve146
      Hey Guys, 

I would like to share the method of getting super targeted traffic that worked well for me and thought it will be a good idea to share it with you so you can benefit from it. it works. 

Basically what I do is I go to google alert and create an alert on the topic that I'm targeting I'm in internet marketing niche this what I'm familiar with so let say it will be on affiliate marketing or make money online. You want this keyword to has the largest amount of traffic possible don't make alerts on keywords that has low amount of traffic. so what next. 

For the potions of the alert I like to make it like that

How often : as it happens
      Source : Blog or Discussions. you can create one for blog and another one for discussion I don't miss with other. just this two.
      Region : any region
      language : English
      How many : only the best results. 

After that, what will happen is google will send you an alerts of the blog posts and forum discussions that are new and updated and recently indexed by google. this are the most hot today and will get a lot of traffic. what you will do then. if it's a blog you will comment on it by your link or if it's a forum discussion. you will join and post with your signature. it's that simple.

it worked well for me. let me know what do you think and if I can help you with this.  

• By profitpursuits
      I'm getting ready to launch a case study where I'll be building a new niche site from scratch. 

I'll be sharing all the strategies I use to build and grow the site over time.

I just wanted to make this post to get your input on how you'd like to see a niche case study like this proceed.

I'm even open to suggestions on the niche to target.

The main point is to test out some of the popular strategies for social media, and seo to see if we can build a site naturally.

Let me know if this is something that you'd be interested in following.

Cheers!