• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: JULY 25 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 VideoBuilder App Paul Ponna $39.95
    2 BacklinkMachine Unlimited Sites License Ankur Shukla $19.93
    3 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    4 Converzly Simon Harries $57.00
    5 [PLR] Payment Defender - Prevent Your Paypal From Being Shut Down! Wealthy PLR $18.69
    6 Daily IM Alfredo Delgado $27.00
    7 Zen Titan 2 Memeplex Limited $7.00
    8 Healthy Meal Planning & Prep PLR Ruth Pound $7.69
    9 Builderall Internet Marketing Platform - Special Promo e-Business4us INC. $47.90
    10 #Gifzign Club Youzign $9.99
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

Is really pdf helps in SEO strategy

• Please log in to reply
    35 replies to this topic

#21 Andre Wains

Andre Wains

• posts 3

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

You should check out this post, it is somewhat old but has some other ideas you may not have thought about. 

https://trafficplanet.com/topic/5230-17-untapped-backlink-sources/

You want to whenever possible expand the link types you use if for nothing else to have a more diversified link profile. Some links may not directly give you a big boost but they do allow you to show Google a wide range of links. 

Also we have seen plenty of times over the years Google devaluing a link type and if  your link profile is too narrow and you are depending on a link type that gets devalued  your site drops like a rock. The wider and more varied your link profile the less likely that is going to happen. 

So would you say that the the links types in this list are links that will give you an seo boost or are they just good for link diversification?

#22 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

Do you use a particular ration of strong links to "filler" links?

No hard and fast rule. On reason is that not all "strong" links are equal so coming up with a number of filler type links is going to depend on what links I am using for a particular site. 

Ballpark I would say that 75% of my links are untargeted in some fashion, either not very strong or just naked links either without any or untargeted anchor text. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#23 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:26 PM

So would you say that the the links types in this list are links that will give you an seo boost or are they just good for link diversification?

I honestly do not see the two as mutually exclusive. Just because a link is "weak" or untargeted does not mean there is no SEO benefit. I go to great lengths to try and make the link profiles of my sites look as natural as possible (obviously my idea of what is natural) with a wide range of link types. Now is there some wasted effort? I am sure there is but my rankings tend to stay pretty steady through all the Google updates so to me it is worth the extra effort. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#24 VidalQC

VidalQC

• posts 35

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:56 AM

I honestly do not see the two as mutually exclusive. Just because a link is "weak" or untargeted does not mean there is no SEO benefit. I go to great lengths to try and make the link profiles of my sites look as natural as possible (obviously my idea of what is natural) with a wide range of link types. Now is there some wasted effort? I am sure there is but my rankings tend to stay pretty steady through all the Google updates so to me it is worth the extra effort. 

While I see the reasoning my question would how much extra time and energy go into creating and building links that may not directly help rank your site. 

#25 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

While I see the reasoning my question would how much extra time and energy go into creating and building links that may not directly help rank your site. 

Well I use a lot of automation so I am able to keep the time and energy cost lower than a lot of (most?) people. However it really depends on how you define "directly" All that "extra" effort means I rarely have to worry about any particular update because my link profiles are so diversified. It may take me more links to get my rankings than someone who is focusing on just the links that are need to rank today but to me the stability is worth it. 

All My Forum Topics

#26 SharonPG

SharonPG

• posts 44

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:39 PM

No hard and fast rule. On reason is that not all "strong" links are equal so coming up with a number of filler type links is going to depend on what links I am using for a particular site. 

Ballpark I would say that 75% of my links are untargeted in some fashion, either not very strong or just naked links either without any or untargeted anchor text. 

Good info Thanks

#27 Silver Fox

Silver Fox

• posts 99

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:16 AM

If all you do is use just a few link types even if they are the special super ranking types that work NOW you are going to run into problems down the road when Google changes it algorithm. 

You see it every time there is a major change, lots of people coming to the SEO forums crying that there sites have dropped and all of a sudden they have no money coming in. 

The only way to guard against that happening to you is to use a wide variety of link types so that when one is devalued you do not get your rankings hammered. 

#28 Web Master Z

Web Master Z

• posts 37

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

Well I use a lot of automation so I am able to keep the time and energy cost lower than a lot of (most?) people. However it really depends on how you define "directly" All that "extra" effort means I rarely have to worry about any particular update because my link profiles are so diversified. It may take me more links to get my rankings than someone who is focusing on just the links that are need to rank today but to me the stability is worth it. 

What automation programs do you use?

#29 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:31 AM

What automation programs do you use?

I have a long list of programs we use. I probably own most all of the link building automation out there plus I have created specialty bots whenever I see the need. If it is possible to automate something then I automate it.

All My Forum Topics

#30 montreal

montreal

• posts 1

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

Interesting. Will take a look into it

#31 DannielD

DannielD

• posts 54

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

Both and keep in mind that link diversification will help your seo so even links that are not """ super duper seo links"""  will help your seo efforts. Do you think that real sites end up with only those  strong seo links that everyone tries to sell you? That is a pattern all by itself. 

#32 VidalQC

VidalQC

• posts 35

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:15 PM

So by building all the different link types you are future proofing your rankings. However the problem is you do not know what link types Google is going to like the next time there is an update. 

#33 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

So by building all the different link types you are future proofing your rankings. However the problem is you do not know what link types Google is going to like the next time there is an update. 

Which is why I try not to target any one specific link type but rather use as many different ones as possible. The more link diversity you have the less any one type can affect your rankings when Google does the next update. 

All My Forum Topics

#34 markhenry26

markhenry26

• posts 3

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:23 AM

PDF can't be considered for link building rather it can be used for promotional purposes.

#35 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:44 PM

PDF can't be considered for link building rather it can be used for promotional purposes.

Is this something you have tested or are you just repeating something you read or heard?

All My Forum Topics

#36 Digital 101

Digital 101

• posts 48

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:31 AM

Not sure why you think that They work just fine as part of your link building.