Hi Traffic Planet Members,

I hope that I'm allowed to post this content here. 

Over the past several weeks I wanted to put something special together for all of you guys. I'm pretty sure we all have a handful of favorite bloggers which have provided guidance and epic content.

I decided to do some research finding out the most popular blogs writing down what influence they have on the blogging community. This list includes Google search results and my personal list of case studies which helped me get started while staying focused.

If you are involved in any type of content marketing you’re going to find the best case studies listed here. My list includes:

Traffic Generation Case Studies

Social Media Case Studies

Link Building Case Studies

Guest Posting Case Studies

General SEO Case Studies

Outreach Case Studies

Misc. Case Studies

These are NOT just low quality case studies but posted by the most popular bloggers & blogs online.

Please be sure to share this content as it will definitely help both new and experienced bloggers. Please provide me your feedback as well!

Please login or register to see this link.

Hey,

I'm not sure if it's allowed or not but to be honest you've compiled an awesome collection there. I have already read the case studies you've listed under the names of MatthewWoodward and QuickSprout, looking forward to read case studies by Zac Johnson.