• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed

• CloudBoss.pro

How to find good writers?

• Please log in to reply
    48 replies to this topic

#21 one dollar article

one dollar article

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 364
    • LocationNevada

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:23 AM

bro if you're still looking for reliable writer, hit me up

I offer cheap rate 

Get Free Unique Article Content at One Dollar Article

#22 suraj

suraj

• posts 12
    • LocationIndia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

1-You can go to freelancer.com

2-You can directly contact to your fellow blogger to write for you in return you will give them backlinks ( Can have a pay option).

3- Search for Google with term " Guest blogger " or " Guest blogger for my site".

#23 James Smith

James Smith

• posts 2

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:50 AM

It's not easy to find a really good writer. Before hiring any writer, just try a test of his writing to see how his writing is. You can find good writer in WF or just put an ad in CL.

#24 IMCapitalist

IMCapitalist

• posts 17

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

I've stopped sourcing from elance and other similar sources eversince I've located a local source

in my place down south of the equator. They seems to be blessed with my rate, for which I consider

very low compared to how much I used to spend through elance etc, and they work as I expect.

Their writing and english skill is above average, acceptable to my stardard and yet very economic

to my cost spend. Let me know if you need some, drop me a PM and I'll share them for you.

#25 Jessyica45

Jessyica45

• posts 2

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:56 PM

Well I used to outsource my article writing when I first started online but after spending literally years of testing and seeing the horrible results I realised the only way would be for me to write my own and have become so good at it that I have a list of regular buyers of my articles.

My articles are:

fully researched

proofread and corrected

copyscape checked

seo optimised

I can write in British or American English

If you want to see my samples just message me 

#26 LilyP

LilyP

• posts 2

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

I own an SEO Copywriting/content marketing agency and do really high quality search friendly stuff - but we're not cheap :)  I've had no good experiences with elance and similar BUT I know people who have.  Fiverr on the other hand, I know NOBODY who has had good experiences.   We source writers from blogging networks if that helps - they're only marginally more expensive than Elance but do a MUCH better job.

#27 malikmati

malikmati

• posts 1

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

You can find writers on freelancing websites like elance and odesk but if you are starting new blog I suggest writing articles by yourself as I believe to write great article you need to have both writing skills and huge amount of knowledge about your niche.

You might find writers with good writing skills but writer with both writing skills and knowledge is difficult. You have to pay high amount.

#28 ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick

• posts 15

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:56 AM

Look for freelance writers on Odesk, Elance or other places and look for their ratings. Then get a sample of their articles for you to personally see the quality of their work.

#29 HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly

• posts 59
    • LocationRomania

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:36 PM

You could try to find good writers on freelancer. They have a good rating system and that way you can know what person to hire

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused

#30 Zennitec

Zennitec

• posts 1

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:34 AM

Go to freelance work sites and check reputation and feedbacks. You'll find many good writers at very good prices

#31 Paralabs

Paralabs

• posts 14

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:34 AM

The surest way is to find a suitable freelancers on special sites - exchanges of copywriting, but also it is also important that the copywriter was experienced and understood in your temative, it will create a high quality and useful content for your website.

ParaLabs - promote your website via trusted SEO service.

#32 Talukdar

Talukdar

• posts 27

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

There are many places to find good writer. You can take a look on freelancing sites like Upwork . I suggest you to take look on his reviews before hiring him.

#33 traffic

traffic

• posts 28

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

Good writing and content costs money. 

#34 benji

benji

• posts 1

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:35 AM

Through trial and error, I’ve figured out a process that works to find, evaluate, and hire writers for almost any type of content.

You create a word document — the document has 5 sections. Once the document is created — convert it to a .pdf that you can send to people.

About Your Company

This section gives some background about your company — anything that you think is important for someone to know about your business.

You should cover things such as:

• Your business model
    • Your target market
    • The story behind why it was founded
    • Information about your products and/or services

About Your Content Strategy

This section walks the writers through your vision for your blog: Who the intended readers are, what types of stories/content you’re looking for, what your goal is with the blog, etc.

Writing Samples

In this section you’ll give some samples of writing that you like. The samples can be from your blog or they can be samples from other sites. Point out what you like about the articles — it can be the tone, how the article is formatted, or you can just point out the way that the person told the story.

Style that you’re going for on your blog

Point out the stylistic elements.

For example:

• Tone of the blog is light but informative
    • All blog posts should go in depth on the subject you’re writing about
    • Blog post length should be between 1000–1400 words

The Writing Test

If they’re still interested in being a writer based on everything they’ve read, then I have them do this writing test.

This is essentially the interview process for the writers. If they pass the writing test, then I pay them for their first post and onboard them as a writer. If they don’t pass the test, then I don’t pay them for the post, and the writer can use the post however they wish moving forward.

Note: It’s important that you let the writer know this prior to doing any work. I’ve found this process to work well on both parts because it takes the risk away — if the writer passes the test, then they get paid and will get steady work moving forward. If the writer doesn’t pass the test, they have a piece of content that they can use however they wish moving forward.

Part 1 of the test:

Send an e-mail to the blog manager and pitch three story headlines (and a one sentence description of their thought process for each) that they would like to write about based on everything they read in the writer onboarding document.

Reasoning behind this step: This will test them for their ability to be autonomous. If they can come up with good story examples based on what they read in the document, they will likely be able to continue coming up with great stories with minimal guidance going forward. In order for your blog to be scalable, you must train your writers to pitch concepts and run with it.

*If they don’t pass this first step, I typically thank them for their time and say it’s not going to be a good fit going forward.

Part 2 of the test:

If they passed part 1, then the blog manager picks one of the pieces from the headline examples for the writer to write as a test post.

Reasoning behind this step: This will test them for their actual writing ability. Since the writer suggested the stories that they wanted to write, the writer should be able to craft a really high quality post.

If the post comes back with minimal editing needed, and has the right direction from a content/story perspective — then I pay them for the post, onboard them and hop on a 30 minute call with them to discuss the blog, company, and payment in more detail.

If the post comes back and it requires heavy editing, or the writer just plain missed the point, then I typically thank them for their time, let them use the post however they wish, and tell them it’s probably not going to be a good fit moving forward.

I’ve found that this process works so well because it works like a funnel. At every stage of the process, people will drop off, leaving you with only the best writers.

By using this process, it typically leaves you with the writers who are most passionate about what you’re doing, and the people who are willing to put in the effort to do quality work.

For more about the process, information on where to find the writers and to download the sample onboarding guide, here's an article to help you: http://www.growandconvert.com/content-marketing/how-to-find-evaluate-and-hire-writers-for-your-blog/

#35 Talukdar

Talukdar

• posts 27

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:54 AM

You can try on freelancing sites like Upwork. You can easily find a lot of good writers on these freelancing sites. My suggestion is to take a look on him feedback, before hiring someone.

#36 sitecontentninja

sitecontentninja

• posts 13

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:36 PM

Define "good".  Does it mean "cheap"?

I am not cheap, but in four years I have only had three pieces of work returned to ask/discuss edits.

Define good and then trade it off against what you are willing to pay.  Otherwise you may as well ask "how long is a piece of string?"

#37 speedywriters

speedywriters

• posts 1

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:25 AM

You can try with Odesk..

#38 HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly

• posts 59
    • LocationRomania

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

Define "good".  Does it mean "cheap"?

I am not cheap, but in four years I have only had three pieces of work returned to ask/discuss edits.

Define good and then trade it off against what you are willing to pay.  Otherwise you may as well ask "how long is a piece of string?"

Well, when you say good, the cost shouldn`t come in mind. The best that money can buy should be the thing. 

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused

#39 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,383
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:50 AM

Well, when you say good, the cost shouldn`t come in mind. The best that money can buy should be the thing. 

​Nice thought but that it is not that realistic.  While quality content is important only a small percentage of sites are going to need or to be able to support "the best that money can buy".

​With content as with every other business expense, ROI is the key to a sustainable business. The best quality that makes the most sense from a business/profit standpoint is what you should be thinking when it comes to all your business expenses. Cost should ALWAYS come to mind. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#40 Owan

Owan

• posts 2

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

Hi,

My suggestion is you can try from Iwriter here you get good quality articles with different price ranges.

Good luck,

thanks.