• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Best A Class Hosting for 20 Money Sites

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson

• posts 30

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

We are looking for A Class Hosting for approx 20 money sites.  We need reliable hosting but as an email marketing company (that does not send spam ) we are finding it increasing difficult to find hosting companies that will accept us.  I understand that this is also becoming an issue with SEO services.

#2 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

We are looking for A Class Hosting for approx 20 money sites.  We need reliable hosting but as an email marketing company (that does not send spam ) we are finding it increasing difficult to find hosting companies that will accept us.  I understand that this is also becoming an issue with SEO services.

Why are you wanting to have all your money sites on different hosting?

A lot of hosting companies are reluctant to let any bulk email come off their servers. I know I keep mine locked down pretty tight when it comes to outgoing mail, there is just way to high a chance that a client can get your IPs blacklisted.  Your best bet would probably be to either use one domain for your email marketing and find a hosting company that is OK with bulk mailing and have the rest of your sites hosted somewhere else or use one of the companies like Aweber, infusionsoft etc that are designed to deal with the outgoing mail issue.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#3 Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson

• posts 30

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

Why are you wanting to have all your money sites on different hosting?

A lot of hosting companies are reluctant to let any bulk email come off their servers. I know I keep mine locked down pretty tight when it comes to outgoing mail, there is just way to high a chance that a client can get your IPs blacklisted.  Your best bet would probably be to either use one domain for your email marketing and find a hosting company that is OK with bulk mailing and have the rest of your sites hosted somewhere else or use one of the companies like Aweber, infusionsoft etc that are designed to deal with the outgoing mail issue.

As I said in the orginal post we do NOT send bulk email. We want out money sites on different IPs and need a decent hosting company. 

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

As I said in the orginal post we do NOT send bulk email. We want out money sites on different IPs and need a decent hosting company. 

Not so much

We are looking for A Class Hosting for approx 20 money sites.  We need reliable hosting but as an email marketing company (that does not send spam ) we are finding it increasing difficult to find hosting companies that will accept us.

You said you do not send spam which is not the same as saying you do not send out bulk emails. If you are having problems with finding hosting companies to accept you because of your email marketing there must be a reason and from the wording of  your initial post that appears to be the number of outgoing emails you want to do.

The reason you find so many hosting companies skittish about allowing email marketing from their servers is that it is very easy to get an IP blacklisted and once that happens it is almost impossible to get them off all the blacklists hence my suggestion to separate your email marketing from your regular hosting taking that out of the equation. If you really want to do the email marketing from  your own hosting you are probably going to have to get your own server (or at least a VPS) as most hosting companies are going to be reluctant to take a chance on getting any of their IPs that are used for shared hosting blacklisted.

As far as the IPs I understood that you want them on different IPs, my question was why. If it is a state secret that is OK, mostly curiosity on my part as it is not something generally worried about for money sites.

The chances of you finding one hosting company that can provide you with 20 different class A IP addresses is fairly slim. The chances of finding one GOOD hosting company able to do so plus allow "email marketing" is probably less than the proverbial "snowball in hell", especially if you are talking the quality of hosting that you want for money sites. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#5 Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson

• posts 30

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

We do not want to send ANY email from the hosting accounts.  The questions is about trying to find A Class Hosting - its not a question about sending email.

#6 Inal1951

Inal1951

• posts 42

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:09 AM

Why don't you check out webmasters/webhosting forum sites. I am sure you will find what you need there.

#7 orpaz191

orpaz191

• posts 1

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Hi. You can use my company - http://pazhosting.com/

We have 25 unique A-class IP's. Spread over many databases. Different nameservers, different NS IP's, Different SOA email. So no footprints.

PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by orpaz191, 21 May 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#8 unagi

unagi

• posts 29

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:17 PM

was gonna try you guys ^^ for some tier 2s... i do spread around my money and semi-money (might rank sites, basically less nice cookie cutter-ish money sites that can also be tier one linking sites...) - everyone says they dont worry about unique ips (when i say ip i mean everything that goes with it - it implies somewhat anonymous i guess, so ideally seperate from traceroute, dns, ip, geo issues.... if it does matter for seo network sites (i dont want to say pbn as obviously doesnt need - nor ideally should it be these days - in the typical sites as blogs - wordpress or otherwise - mould... a bit of original thinking here can go a looong way)... but why would it be ok if someone has say 10 money sites to not worry exactly the way one would for the sites linking to them?? I assume then it would imply these 10 money sites are in totally different niches? I have lots of sites gunning for the same keywords - int he same niche definitely... do i worry about diversifying hosting? definitely.

does it cost me thousands a month in hosting. definitely.... unfortunately but its probably my biggest single cost- insanity. but if you're gonna bother these days...

about pazhosting above... was about to say i was going to try you guys for sites i can risk mixing with other seo sites (that alone is still a risky footprint that is the one any of the new solutions aimed as us folk have in common and cant easily avoid :-) i know as ive done neighborhood checks on many ips i have used on these types of setups and though anywhere im sure a mix of sketchy stuff comes up - but so far ive always found what i would personally know is a bunch of pbn - sometimes horribly setup - sites and other sketchy stuff....   but anyone with hundreds of sites that wants to keep using hundreds of sites (one often overlooked hosting option is to use paid web2s - yola and bravenet give you a bunch of sites for the cost, if others do i would love to know which ones?)....

but you guys at pazhosting - 200-500mb per site? any chance for less insanely restrictive resource guidelines? you certainly offer alot for cheap but i usually prefer to pay for dedi ips (even with seo hosting in past i have almost always used ded ips - maybe this is why ive escaped a lot of deindexing i would have anticipated, not sure).... but im mostly off in my latest mass migration!

i'll give you a try if you can at least offer 1gb in storage even if shared ips - per ip (i only put one site - occassionally a couple subs but not necessary - per ip..... im probably even a bit too wedded to the idea that you simply DO NOT under any circumstances host multiple sites (of yours) on same ip address.... im fine with dedicated mixed same d class on smaller cloud vps but wouldnt ever put two one ip.... am i insane?

any input would be appreciated - to the original poster i do know several solutions that would be fine i think for you but dont want to talk about them unnecesrily publicly, so PM me if you like

unagi

#9 grim111

grim111

• posts 55

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:32 PM

Is there anyone tried Pazhosting yet? 

I would love to see nay feedback on it.

#10 Final Infinity

Final Infinity

• posts 13

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

You could also host on our a/b class hosting: http://ip-networx.com. Apart from having a lower price than pazhosting (we start at $1,57) and offering 2.5x the space and bandwidth, we've also taken some more steps to protect you from any potential bad neighborhood.

We put a maximum of 50 Domains on any IP, most have a lot less than that. We're limiting the maximum number of domains to a random number between 20 and 50. We also hold at least 50% more IPs than you can buy with our max. package. The reason for that is that we randomize the IP giveout. Everytime you add a domain the IP list gets shuffled. This way we make sure that no 2 people end up having the exact same IPs, even if both of them having max. IP Packages.

#11 nanexo

nanexo

• posts 89
    • LocationIn your Internets eating your cookies!

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

You could also host on our a/b class hosting: http://ip-networx.com. Apart from having a lower price than pazhosting (we start at $1,57) and offering 2.5x the space and bandwidth, we've also taken some more steps to protect you from any potential bad neighborhood.

We put a maximum of 50 Domains on any IP, most have a lot less than that. We're limiting the maximum number of domains to a random number between 20 and 50. We also hold at least 50% more IPs than you can buy with our max. package. The reason for that is that we randomize the IP giveout. Everytime you add a domain the IP list gets shuffled. This way we make sure that no 2 people end up having the exact same IPs, even if both of them having max. IP Packages.

For a starter you should deliver my 125 ip package I upgraded 3 days ago.

I have sent 7 tickets and 0 got responded to.

Also it seems you answer sales but not support and lie to new customers saying they would get delivered in an hour when you cannot deliver me after 3 days and counting nor even have the decency to answer my support tickets.

I would appreciate an immediate response and to get delivered what I paid  and compensate for the days I paid but did not enjoy any hosting.