We have 100 blogs now, we are posting unique articles with unique urls in them, with anchored text, we are looking for some kind of wordpress dashboard, that can hold all our domains and we could select any number of domains, load article with images and post them at a click of the mouse.

Any help would be appriciated

MainWP is the one I would suggest to anyone looking for something like this. I have used it in the past and it's great and really simple to use which makes it easier for you if you have a lot of blogs to manage.

if you are looking for a platform that can manage your social media accounts, blog posting,  you can try hootsuit, it is a free platform anyone can use to manage the posting thing.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By googlealchemist
      I set catagories to noindex/follow in yoast to prevent duplicate content issues.

That said...a silo structure setup recommended by GOY quite some time ago that I've kept in my files and implemented sometimes is linking from the homepage that has most of the power to each main target page...makes sense, I do this every time.

But he also recommended linking to each catagory from the homepage.

To send the spyders/PR (or DA/TF/Whatever these days)...link juice...flowing thru the site in the best way possible. 

The supporting posts in those catagories linking back up to the main pages etc

But my confusion, even after all this time...if my cats are set to no index but still followed, does that make sense to use them in any sort of onsite linking structure?
    • By _Richard
      Found this on the WordFence blog today. Looks someone bought a popular WordPress Plugin and then updated it to include malware that creates a back door to your admin. 

If you are using a captcha plugin make sure that you are not using this one and if you are you need to remove it and clean up your site.  

Please login or register to see this link.
    • By louloua
      starter ecommerce website for your fashion world

yo will get beautiful and designed  site to work in 

make your deals and be the leader of the market place 

site: paradises (dot) bid
    • By TheTechDude
      Which SEO plugin is everyone using or which do you guys think is the best? Or are they about the same and does it really matter?

Yoast

All in One SEO

• By pgpagal
      www.flunu.com

We are offering this hot blog called Flunu which is already a famous name in social media. Many models and girls do sexy talks and tasks on this name.

A big deal of 2017, we are going to give one of our great creation just for need of some quick money. We develop and runs this hot blog to earn millions as you also can have the idea how much it can bring. We all set but bad for us, we need some money and that why decided to flip our great creation. What effort we put in this site?? Just name a few:-

1) A great 5 character .com domain name with perfect spelling which is very rare today.

2) A great Wordpress blog 

3) A complete premium theme purchased from themeforest by $59.

4) A great wordpress plugin to automate the posting we purchased from codecanyon for $49.

Now the main part not start yet:-

5) We hire many professional models to do sexy dance steps videos to attract more and more people to visit the site and flood the server.

6) Each model took atleast $300 for each videos. All models do videos with the text FLUNU. COM written on their body. It is a great way to direct marketing.

7) We have a complete YouTube channel for the site, name "Flunu - Viral Video Collections". 

8) So we have the connected Gmail account also which we can give the buyer. So that he/she can use the channel.

9) We have a complete facebook page named Flunudotcom

10) We have over 15 hot videos to promote the site.

We invest a lot, but it is bad for us again cannot move farther with marketing and all.

You can understand it is not at all any adult site. It is just a funny, hot and sexy blog. Which can bring huge traffic and make adsense a kick moves.

If you estimate the total price of this site it is well beyond of $2000. But we are open to accept any handsome price as we again and again talking just we move to flip it because of some quick money. So we hope, you all really don't waste this opportunity. Grab it now. Thank you.

INBOX ME TO GET THE PRICE