Just read this, and have to say it is a pretty cool idea. Actually, the concept can be used for almost any social traffic source. Basically, it shows you how to gain authority and traffic from other authorities in any niche. 

* Not an affiliate link: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Has anyone else read it, what are your thoughts and experience?

animated_twitter_.gif

Thanks for your feedback on this. I actually wrote this book and it's currently running as a free download on Amazon.com for 48 hours. I'm happy to answer any questions about the method.

If you'd like to leave a review for it at Amazon then that'd be swell guys.

Thanks,

Shez

Thanks for your feedback on this. I actually wrote this book and it's currently running as a free download on Amazon.com for 48 hours. I'm happy to answer any questions about the method.

If you'd like to leave a review for it at Amazon then that'd be swell guys.

Thanks,

Shez

NP, thanks for creating it. I have the method half way setup for the site in my sig now, and will finish setting it up today. I have public analytics (site stats) showing, so it will be easier to see how the traffic builds up over the next few weeks.

Cheers for the share:-)

Hi guys, Here is a PDF version for you ;)

Please login or register to see this link.

But ya gotta keep this link a secret, capisce?

Shez

PDF downloaded man! I promise to leave a review at Amazon as soon as I finish reading it! Thanks again!