• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • [A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER OUTREACH SERVICE] ★★★ We can help you to stand toe-to-toe with the very biggest sites in your niche!

guest blogging service guest posting service

• Please log in to reply
    111 replies to this topic

#1 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-01.54.10.png

If you run a blog that you’re serious about and if you want to gain the maximum exposure possible, then you need to hire a professional link building service!

And no, I’m not talking about the kinds of link building services that will submit your site to online directories, or use private blog networks. That’s tantamount to spamming and while it can work, it’s not the right way to build a business.

Our service is different. Our service can help you to stand toe-to-toe with the very biggest sites in your niche. 

How? 

Through guest posting.

And I’m not just talking about guest posts on any old blogs. I’m talking about guest posts on the very biggest authority sites on the net.

We can build you links on sites like:

- Lifehack
    - Huffington Post
    - Tech.co
    - EnGadget
    - Business.com

Etc…

THAT’S how you go about creating a links profile and that’s what you need to do if you really want to get noticed. 

What is Guest Posting?

In case you’re not familiar with what guest posting is (chances are you are), let’s just get that out the way quickly.

Guest posting means writing unique content and giving it away to other websites and blogs for free. The only caveat? You request a link back in return.

So when you use our services, we write you high quality content and then use this to build links across the top blogs. We handle the writing, the outreach and the communication and you just watch as your traffic increases and your ranking climbs.

Why Guest Posting Matters

Everyone knows a little bit of SEO these days. Google identifies quality content and establishes the subject matter by looking for inbound links. If you have backlinks on lots of external sites, then this will:

- Help Google to find and index your content

- Tell Google what your site is about and which searches will be relevant to you

- Act as ‘testimonials’ and suggest to Google that your content is high quality and worth linking to

But over time, Google has refined this process in order to try and remove spam and bad-quality content. 

It has done this by focussing MUCH more on quality than it does on quantity.

In other words, it’s FAR better to have one link on a very high quality website, than it is to have a thousand links on low quality websites.

Guest posting achieves this for you by ensuring you’re offering value in exchange for that content. We have contacts with people in high places and they trust the quality of our work. This, combined with some truly excellent content, ensures you can get fantastic links on sites Google already trusts and embedded right inside highly relevant and excellently written blog posts.

We Get You the One Thing That Matters - Trust

This is how you gain Google’s trust – by working with other sites it trusts.

Think about the biggest sites on the net: sites like the BBC, like Forbes, like Harvard…

You could launch the biggest negative SEO campaign in the world against them and it wouldn’t impact their ranking at all. Google trusts them enough to feature their posts in their ‘In the News’ section and it would take a HUGE amount to change that.

How did they get there? They got there by working alongside the established players in their niche and associating themselves with quality.

Heck, even the traffic you’ll get from the posts themselves will be huge when you’re working with sites that have huge readerships like this.

When you’re working with the biggest blogs and websites, one single link can make all the difference.

We can get you lots of them.

Get in touch and let's talk about business!

Or add us on Skype: raiz114

Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-01.54.10.png

Edited by GreenLabelSEO, 15 September 2016 - 09:38 PM.

www.greenlabelseo.com - Contextual Link Building And Content Marketing Services

#2 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,043
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

You are now live

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#3 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

Thanks much :)

#4 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

For sample posts please PM me :)

#5 Anamarija

Anamarija

• posts 13

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

I would like some samples. Thanks! :)

#6 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

PM sent :)

#7 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

GIVING AWAY 3 REVIEW COPIES AT 50% OFF. POST HERE AND PM ME. TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY!

#8 Shazbot

Shazbot

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 123

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

Hi,

I'll take the dominator package @ 50% discount. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

#9 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Waiting your PM

#10 Shazbot

Shazbot

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 123

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

Hey - PM sent!

#11 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Got it.

#12 marketing guy

marketing guy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 134

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

can you pm me samples of guest blog?  

#13 Kammy

Kammy

• posts 46

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

Most guest posting services are just glorified blog networks that get spammed to death 

Are you finding legit blogs?

#14 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

PM sent! We do not use any kind of network to get posted on blogs. We find and contact each site owner manually.

#15 Shazbot

Shazbot

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 123

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

OK so I got the dominator package with 50% off as a review sample. First off, these posts obviously don't come all that easy. It took a couple of months to get all 10 posts put up. I think that helps spread what are very decent high PA/DA PR and Moztrust links across a nice timeline while you carry on with your own SEO. It also stands as testament that some of these links are difficult to get.

All posts are on 100% niche related websites that have decent authority and trust. (Most look like they have traffic of their own - and they obviously ONLY accept well written guest posts).

The posts themselves are decently written. They are concise, on-topic and 100% unique with images (and videos in some cases). They are not "expert" quality by any means but for the sites you are getting them on they are totally professional and relevant backlinks. They are also not sitting on obvious blog network sites or in amongst spammy looking multi topic categories.

PA / DA and Mozrank of most target sites was excellent (30s, 40s and 50s - MRs of 4, 5, 6)

Rait keeps you up-to-date with progress regularly. His team has done a great job in finding related sites that have good trust and authority. Aside from the time taken for the writing of the articles, the research and outreach itself is very time-consuming and can be a process that is full of rejection. To me, this is where lies the true value of this offer. I've paid much more for links that are not going to stick around as long as these will - and that are totally off topic or on unrelated websites. These don't come all that quickly but are definitely worth it for those looking for longer term, sustainable strategies.

#16 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

Thanks a lot :)

#17 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Taking new orders :)

#18 Flutschi

Flutschi

• posts 21

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:18 AM

can you pm me samples for a health (weightloss) related guest post ?

#19 GreenLabelSEO

GreenLabelSEO

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 261
    • LocationEstonia

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hello, PM sent!

#20 008Rohit

008Rohit

• posts 30
    • LocationKolkata, India

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:36 PM

Samples available for travel niche?

Rohit Palit - SEO & Inbound Marketer. I blog at TechTage and often come up with in-depth guides like:

The Ultimate Guide to Bing SEO & The Definitive Guide to White Hat Tiered Link Building.