• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

Best source of traffic

• Please log in to reply
    39 replies to this topic

#21 neotericuk

neotericuk

• posts 8

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Basically here we talk about traffic so there are many ways to increase traffic like facebook, twitter, pinterest, google + and linkedin... so keep sharing on these sites and increase followers.

#22 NLHead38

NLHead38

• posts 15

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

You can test by buying some targeted traffic (shameless plug: revisitors.com or webtrafficgeeks.com) to see how well that converts. When you know, try to SEO your way into those niches.

#23 swethacharan

swethacharan

• posts 2
    • Locationchennai

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

Generating traffic without Google is fully depends on your site niche, usually social media, blog commenting, forum submission, social bookmarking, blog directory submission.

#24 keith88

keith88

• posts 15

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Well.....

I think its important to find out where your audience is hanging out!

Facebook,blogs,forums.....

Then get your message in front of them!

#25 HiZest

HiZest

• posts 6

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:27 PM

To drive traffic towards your site, considering that you have a well optimized and SEO friendly website, you need to be pro-active and knowledgeable within different skills such as content marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, forum marketing, link building. I wrote an article about, check it out, I hope it will be helpful. 

--New Post: How IKEA Built a Collection Website Within Instagram --

See Now!

#26 alvinhy

alvinhy

• posts 33

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

Well.....

I think its important to find out where your audience is hanging out!

Facebook,blogs,forums.....

Then get your message in front of them!

This is by far one of the best traffic sources as they are all high quality traffic.

Go for quality and not quantity.

I use BuzzBundle to find out where my potential readers are hanging out.

Also it is best to stick to one traffic source, master it and move on to the next.

#27 avowzone

avowzone

• posts 3

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

Paid advertising is great and it brings quality traffic for you.

#28 proxynvpn

proxynvpn

• Active Seller
    • posts 33

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

Depending on the niche of your site will depend on where works best for you for gaining traffic. I have always found that social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter all work wonders for many different niches so that could be one to try and work your way from there?

#29 Dario McNut

Dario McNut

• posts 11

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:49 AM

More and more people are now using social media as an effective technique to increase value of websites. Make sure to work on them effectively.

#30 TiaButcher

TiaButcher

• posts 5

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

I use social media more to drive traffic and the good part is that it work ! :)

#31 suraj

suraj

• posts 12
    • LocationIndia

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

For me stumbleupon first then facebook. Traffic also depend on your niche i.e. Reddit, twitter and pinterest can be your option. But these are not worthy for me :(  , not yet.

#32 Louis Phillip

Louis Phillip

• posts 45

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:53 AM

Pinterest is a very good option if you're into women/baby niches.  Other than that Reddit, FB ads work well for me. 

#33 kamalchandel

kamalchandel

• posts 5
    • LocationIndia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

You can market your business with the help of Facebook however it is highly significant that this particular is tastefully done. People pretty much wish to know who the person behind the business is prior to they are going to think about the real business. Ensure that you inform individuals what you like and exactly what your pastimes are. You can produce a far better relationship with everyone if you are a genuine person and you look like those people that are following you.

#34 ConvertiVid

ConvertiVid

• posts 15

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:22 AM

I want to know that what methods you people try to generate traffic to your websites any new ideas will be highly appreciated.

Web 2.0s... PBN... I think most marketers know about these things.

#35 Katherine_Roberts

Katherine_Roberts

• posts 21
    • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

Currently SEO tools are aboundant from free to paid ones. To not reinvent the wheel, I'll just put here quite informatiove article about how to attract traffic. You may find it useful :)
    http://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-to/2352408/the-10-best-ways-to-generate-traffic-without-google

CPIMobi.com - Perfect place to promote your Android App. Only 100% real incentivized installs at low prices. Free 50 App Installs for each new customer.

NEW: Make the payment and contact our support to get up to 30% bonus installs on your account.

#36 traffichero

traffichero

• Banned
    • posts 24

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:43 AM

I have found huge success with media buying and PPV.

#37 cwvps

cwvps

• posts 24

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:48 AM

In my experience, social media is a great generator of traffic. A research should be done in order to find out which social media would work the best for your niche and your particular business, product or service.

#38 Cesar

Cesar

• posts 13
    • LocationThe Shire

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:14 AM

Using a combo of Google Alerts with Buzzbundle gives me a heads up on where my target audience resides. I then go into those forums/blogs/sites and help in any way I can and provide a guide or helpful post from my site that is relevant to those posts. Good source of relevant traffic.

#39 Steelheart

Steelheart

• posts 5

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:35 AM

Forum Posting
    Social Media 
    Blogging

i think this are the most common? 

Also if you can try to advertise  your campaigns by running Pop

#40 HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly

• posts 59
    • LocationRomania

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

How old is your website?

There aren`t many secrets here. You just need allot of patience.

The best source of traffic is YOUR CONTENT. Your main objective of your website should be to create content that will respond to the needs of your visitors.

If you think about it, at their core websites should be sources of information, nothing less and nothing more.

After you create your content all the rest (social media, SEO etc) should be viewed as areas where you need to do tweaks.

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused