susansmith001

Best source of traffic

Well.....

I think its important to find out where your audience is hanging out!

Facebook,blogs,forums.....

Then get your message in front of them!

This is by far one of the best traffic sources as they are all high quality traffic.

Go for quality and not quantity.

I use BuzzBundle to find out where my potential readers are hanging out.

Also it is best to stick to one traffic source, master it and move on to the next.

Depending on the niche of your site will depend on where works best for you for gaining traffic. I have always found that social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter all work wonders for many different niches so that could be one to try and work your way from there?

For me stumbleupon first then facebook. Traffic also depend on your niche i.e. Reddit, twitter and pinterest can be your option. But these are not worthy for me :(  , not yet.

You can market your business with the help of Facebook however it is highly significant that this particular is tastefully done. People pretty much wish to know who the person behind the business is prior to they are going to think about the real business. Ensure that you inform individuals what you like and exactly what your pastimes are. You can produce a far better relationship with everyone if you are a genuine person and you look like those people that are following you.

In my experience, social media is a great generator of traffic. A research should be done in order to find out which social media would work the best for your niche and your particular business, product or service.

Using a combo of Google Alerts with Buzzbundle gives me a heads up on where my target audience resides. I then go into those forums/blogs/sites and help in any way I can and provide a guide or helpful post from my site that is relevant to those posts. Good source of relevant traffic.

How old is your website?

There aren`t many secrets here. You just need allot of patience.

The best source of traffic is YOUR CONTENT. Your main objective of your website should be to create content that will respond to the needs of your visitors.

If you think about it, at their core websites should be sources of information, nothing less and nothing more.

After you create your content all the rest (social media, SEO etc) should be viewed as areas where you need to do tweaks.

The best platforms to get traffic:

1. Facebook - join engagement groups/pods, do - follow4follow, like4like, comment4comment, shoutout4shoutout
  2. Instagram - collaborate with influencers by offering them free service/products in exchange for a post or shoutout 
  3. Pinterest
  4. Youtube
  5. Twitter