I want to know that what methods you people try to generate traffic to your websites any new ideas will be highly appreciated.
Best source of traffic
Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:26 PM
It depends on your niche -- for me Pinterest works great for my site!
Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:10 PM
What works best for me is connecting with influencers. Make friends with people in and out of your niche. It will come in handy beyond traffic.
An easy way to connect with them is simply commenting on their blogs and sending a few emails from time to time.
Make yourself known!
Once you have connected with them, start linking to them in posts "link love". If you do this, let them know about it, and they will share your posts on twitter, facebook etc.
They have large audiences, so this will help.
I've gotten tweets from Spencer at NichePursuits, John at EOF, and plenty of others.
Just make friends
- Ryan Kempe likes this
Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:36 PM
It should be a a good mix of social media, blog commenting, joining forums or communities, and yes make friends. Never lose the important aspect that you have to always connect and keep in touch with your visitors and fellow bloggers/website owners.
Hands Free Press Release Service. Click Here For Current Promotion For TP Members!
Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:51 AM
Did depends on niche. Apart from google which is main traffic for most of the people. Their are niche were Forum and social site drive good traffic.
1. expat niche drive generally good traffic from forums and individual blog patnerships
2. greeting/ meme generate huge traffic from social sites
Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:50 AM
The beggist source traffic is from seach engines,
The second once is from social media, article marketing, forums, ...etc
For Your Success !
Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:32 PM
each with its own advantages. it depends on alot of things. combining them is great too
Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:57 PM
Referral traffic is not a "one size fits all" situation. Traffic from Pinterest may be great for one persons business but useless for someone else's.
The question then remains not where you individually get your referral traffic from (the exact domain) but rather, how you determine the type of sites that will pass valuable traffic to you.
AND!.. that starts with some competitor analysis. Go into your desired backlink tool (Ahrefs, Majestic SEO) and look at the type of sites that your competitors spend their time on.
The SEO Niche: Because SEO is a knowledge based game, mosted SEO'ers will be hanging out in places they can exchange ideas. This draws them into forums, linkedIn communities, facebook groups and blogs. It makes sense then, that if your in the SEO industry, your best SEO traffic will come from these places. Does your business have a strong visual element to it? Do your products look visually appealing? Then Pinterest is for you. Can you draw humor from your business and generate leads from that traffic? Then facebook is for you. Are you selling a B2B type product? Then Linkedin is for you. There is a major platform for everyone... and if you are certain that you cant find a great platform to promote your business and generate referral traffic then maybe you need to create a forum or site that IS the place people go to.
On a side note:
I personally get referral traffic from places like this:
... as I have a startup in prelaunch phase... so i guess it makes sense that people interested in Beta release platforms visit my site.
Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:40 AM
The best traffic generation alternative to organic Google traffic would be Guest Posting. There are 2-3 reasons why I chose this option...
1) Guest posting can provide loads of targeted traffic. If you can locate 4-5 niche targeted blogs which are accepting guest posts and get published then you are essentially driving their traffic to your website. Many of these other blog owners will share your post within their social circles boosting your traffic enormously. Research around 4-5 blogs which are popular in your niche and contact them with your content idea and see if they‘ll accept.
2) Guest posting also provides targeted traffic which means that the people who are coming to your website are interested in what your blog is about. Obviously you‘ll only post content on websites that are in the same niche as you so once your guest post is up and going, all the traffic is targeted which increases your chances of readership and email opt-ins if you have a form on your website.
3) You build great alliances with bloggers in your industry. No one has gotten successful on their own and its important to learn from people who have more experience then you. Staying in contacting with these 4-5 blogs in your niche can help get valuable insight on how to keep growing your blog. I always keep up to date with other bloggers contacting now and then for information & insight.
Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:20 AM
You just doing SMM work with your website with quality content, Reliable content.. Then i think it should be increase your traffic..
To Get Your Main Focus About Offline Marketing Keywords.
Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:20 AM
Getting traffic is one of the most important tasks for any web master. Here are some of the ways to get traffic for free:
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Frequently update the contents of your site
- Take advantage of social bookmarking sites
- Use your Twitter, Printeres, stumbleupon and Facebook accounts
- Get links with other sites in your niche
- Use any chance to promote your site for free
- Use offline promotion
Edited by Alex Loxton, 14 April 2014 - 11:21 AM.
Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:47 AM
I think the best source is social media. Because you can even target the nature of the traffic you want to gather to your website.
Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:31 PM
Just search through the Internet. Search through the posts here at Traffic Planet. Search through other forums and start writing every traffic method. Then, start exploring it, and see if you could adjust any of those traffic generation methods for your website. If it seems it will go well, start testing. See how it goes and with this technique you will be able to sort out every method on Internet and use only those who will bring results for your niche website.
I used this when I was starting out, it can be helpful I think.
Marketing Fist- The Biggest Marketing Magazine and Blog on the planet. All around tips!
Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:11 PM
If you manage to do weel wih SEO, google is the best source of traffic (if you are looking for pretty targeted and huge amount of traffic...) however, paid ads give your more targeted traffic for your website (but it cost you money)...
Forum traffic is free an very targeted...
what i recommend is to use all types of traffic and find what's kind of traffic convert well for you...
Try PPC.... if you find a good ppc network and get good traffic from it, you're done because you can scale a lot
Use seo more like a long ter starategy....
PPC adwords/bing are really nice (and you have 50$ free if you sign-up...)
Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:41 PM
I used Facebook PPC as well I find their conversion rates are the highest compared to banner ads.
Solo ads are also something I would recommend.
Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:26 PM
IMO Social medias are the best way to drive traffic. You can also try guest post on relevant high authority sites which helps to improve your search engine visibility.
Get backlinks from heavy traffic sites (News/Magazine/etc..) PR 8 & DA 89+ @ $15/post!!!
Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:59 PM
that basically depends on the niche your in. Some niche suits the social media, some the search engines. If you're on a very tough niche, I wont rely much on SERP traffic I'll focus on social media, release HQ contents and make a lot and reach as possible.
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
||SEO Software Tools, Services & Linkbuilding Automation||TerryKyle||
||Main Backlinks/SEO Discussion||michaeltim||
||White Hat Only SEO||jackdorsey||
||Content Creation & Article Outsourcing||keylow||
||SEO Software Tools, Services & Linkbuilding Automation||Roy Norton||
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users