Dionne Taylor

What is your best traffic source?

There many ways to generate traffic,paid and free traffic.

The best way is using a blog

First of all you have to know your Target Market (these are the people interested in your product or in your niche)

1 You have to create a web-content this a place where prospects find you online like on a blog,forum like this one of trafficplanet 

which is really superb,on social media like Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin and many others 

2 Get your personal domain

3 Join an Autoresponder

4 Create a blog where you will be able to share value information to generate organic traffic to your website

5 create a sales   funnel (capture page connected to your Autoresonder)

6 Learn how to generate free traffic,paid traffic to your website to generate more leads and sales.

Here you will be come your own traffic source,you don't need all the time to relay on other traffic source,build your using your sales funnel

Are  you still struggling to build a successful online,offline business ?

Some really nice traffic methods mentioned here. They all have there different strengths though. I find creating a Facebook fanpage, and sharing content to my own page generates me some nice traffic. There are also some other ways which give me nice traffic to like: Facebook groups, Google + Communities, YouTube links from description area, pinning my pictures to Pinterest, and Blog commenting. I have not tried the others yet, and would love to experiment with more of these traffic strategies. What traffic method gives you the most traffic?

Facebook groups and forums are where most of my non search traffic comes from. The key is to be useful and not just posting for the traffic because that will usually backfire. If you give out good information then people will visit your site but if you spam it is not going to work for you. 

Guest posts and forums get me the most traffic after the search engines. Also you should not forget about Bing, it only has half the market share that Google has but that can still add up when it comes to traffic.