Dionne Taylor

What is your best traffic source?

Facebook and Twittter for me.  I now have 200+ twitter accounts with software.

I am really trying to eradicate Google from being relevant to me for my latest project.  I simply don't need the worry of waiting for them to destroy my income, so I am almost purely focusing on social media etc.

There are lots of ways to generate traffic but i think best are these

1. Social Media

If you want to build visibility for your blog, you must go where the people are. Use social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ to network, build relationships, and announce new blog posts.

2. Comment On Other Blogs

As you read other people’s blog posts, leave comments. I’m not taking about spamming people with invitations to read your blog. Instead, engage in the conversations that interest you and build credibility. Make sure that you register with their commenting system if possible, so there is always a link back to your blog too.

3.Write Guest Post

Most of the people intimidated by guest posting but it can give you potential traffic and most of them would love to subscribe to you too. For guest posting search in google for blogs that accept guest post you will get lots of them and almost every blog now a days accept guest posting. But you can see there is competition for this one too. But I suggest you to write the best content you have ever wrote and try to send it to the blog author and if they found it good they will post it on their blog and you will get a backlink to your website which will increase traffic and your rank in google too.

Well these 3 tips by far have been working great for me :)

Hey! 

My best traffic source if Facebook marketing. Their traffic is cheap and highly targeted. I usually get 100-150 leads per day from them. They are certainly a traffic powerhouse you need to adopt into your promotions.

My best traffic sources are:

1. My affiliates, if you are selling something, try to build an affiliate system and keep your affiliates happy with excellent support and offers.

2. Another great and free traffic source is social media. If you can build a community around your social media platforms you will see an excellent increase in traffic

3. Last but not least, a good on page SEO

According to my thought - You can create forum profile and discuss on forum topic. After that you can post several posts on the website and create threads on the forum website. Some days after that you will be seen high traffic you website. The forum gives more traffic all SEO activities.

My best traffic source is currently from the warrior forum, through constant posting in the forum. What is you guys best traffic source?

So you are one of the people that are spamming the forums to get your signature across? How much traffic are you getting from this method?

Obviously ranking on google 1st page is the gold standard for QUALITY  traffic generation. Another great way is to find high traffic blogs relevant to your niche. Read the post and actally write relevant high quality post in response. Instead of linking your name back to your blog homepage, link it back to the relevant content. You can actually use Google Alerts to alert you when posts are made that are of interest to you.