Dionne Taylor

What is your best traffic source?

Google has been working great for me. However, I really like to focus on building referal traffic sources that sometimes I don't even care how Google will rank me. I usually end up having more traffic than I expect to have. 

I'd recommend taking time diversify traffic and put strength into Guest Posting, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting lot more than only relying on Google. 

I would like to list down few other non google traffic sources here.

Facebook

Twitter

Linkedin

Youtube

Relevent forums

Banner advertisements on high traffic blogs

Guest posting on high traffic blogs

Relevent Blog comments on popular blogs

I get most of my free traffic from social media such as Twitter, and Facebook, and also forums of course. 

In terms of vastly expanding my business, I have found paid traffic to be of greater use, such as Facebook ads and Google Ads. Most of my Facebook ads give away a freebie to get somebody on a list, where as Google ads sell products as the audience are actually searching for the information!

Christian :)

Mine is maily ranking in Google and getting organic traffic there.  I am gearing up for some tests shortly though, starting with Youtube and then on to Facebook.

I hear that Pintrest can be great for some things, although I hear it is best for fashion, food type things and I don't target those niches so going to stay clear (unless someone can convince me otherwise).