• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

7 Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills

• Please log in to reply
    33 replies to this topic

#21 teenujohn

teenujohn

• Banned
    • posts 1

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:24 AM

Awesome and really useful one...

Become a perfect writer is the main aim of every one. And every one seeking the tips to improve the writing skill.Writing skill can be improve in several ways such as read newspapers, articles and quality books daily, Take a topic and try to write an essay about it in english language. Take a topic and think about it. Have a friend for editing you writing. Refer online resources  to correct grammar.

Edited by teenujohn, 08 April 2016 - 07:26 AM.

#22 Rubydraper

Rubydraper

• Banned
    • posts 1

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Thanks for this precious tips that you have shared to improve the writing skill. Reading newspapers, journals, articles all will contribute a lot to improve the writing skills. You can refer online services like essay writing service reviews to get assistance for enhancing your writing skills besides this tips.

Edited by Rubydraper, 30 December 2016 - 04:57 AM.

#23 solands23

solands23

• Banned
    • posts 3

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:23 AM

Thanks for this precious tips that you have shared to improve the writing skill. Reading newspapers, journals, articles all will contribute a lot to improve the writing skills. You can refer online services like essay writing service reviews to get assistance for enhancing your writing skills besides this tips.

It's very important that we have the passion to write in order for us to be successful in this field.  Having the right attitude plays an important role into becoming as successful writer just like the experts via Essayedge who did a great job all through these years in providing the best writing service to their clients.  Writing is about expressing oneself and sharing your knowledge to other people.

Edited by _Richard, 07 February 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#24 Melicia

Melicia

• Banned
    • posts 2

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:13 AM

Writing is actually the painting of our inner voice that we make through our writings. So actually this types will be useful for us who are interested in writings. Our ability to learn and write may vary from individuals to individuals

#25 FreyaHenderson

FreyaHenderson

• Banned
    • posts 1

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:15 AM

Writing is not a difficult task and students don't need to fear to approach the writing task. There are several ways we can improve the writing skill. Main thing everyone can do it brush up the basic ideas.Read and write whatever you like. Don't consider it as a burden task. Practice and challenge yourself, result will automatically come.

Edited by FreyaHenderson, 06 February 2017 - 05:16 AM.

#26 hirensurve

hirensurve

• posts 10

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:29 AM

Most of your suggestion are great. Mostly now a days. Some of the content writers are writing for search engines, so the content does not looks engaging for reading understanding the products. But even companies are gone more focused. My client asks me to like the content as a audience. More on short content is working now days great for conversions.

Alepo - Software Solutions for Communication Service Providers
    PCRF | Alepo | Captive Portal | WiFi Offload and Monetization

#27 Aaronjacobson

Aaronjacobson

• posts 14
    • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

Thanks for sharing it. it is useful and here many users share the opinion to write the article content, thanks to all

Sr. Application Developer - Java outsourcing

#28 razi630

razi630

• posts 11
    • Locationindia

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

Now I give you some tips for increasing your writing skills-

1. Fast targets your audience 

2. Get to the point

3. Summarize 

4. Be brief 

5. Readability 

6. Use image, chart or diagram or multimedia

7. No grammatical errors

And last of all clear conclusions.   

#29 AlexBarret

AlexBarret

• posts 5

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around the this forum lately without having posted anything really useful for an awful long time so I decided to make this thread and give back something to this great community. 

Here are 7 important tips to becoming better writer :

1. Don't correct your grammar/spelling until you're done writing. I've noticed that stopping everytime you commit a mistake slows down the entire process. Just let the words flow and worry about the spelling at the end.

2. Reading a lot is another very important factor which many writers, including myself, characterize as an important asset in the process of becoming a better writer.

Even when you're a good writer you should still try and read a lot, because as we all know, knowledge is unlimited.

3. Some more complex articles, press releases, books may need some planning beforehand. It's usually quite obvious when you're going to have to need a plan to make the writing process easier later on.

The plan should usually consist of writing a draft with some subtitles and keywords of which the article will later be formed of.

4. Turn off anything in your environment that distracts you, including your phone or at least put it away for 30 minutes minimum. If you can't find a quiet place without distractions try going to the local library, your office or a peaceful park.

5. Try to avoid using the same words over and over again. Use as many synonyms as possible without making the article look too difficult to read for the average reader. A great website to find synonyms is thesaurus.com (I've personally used it and I know a few others that have).

6. Identify the needs of your readership and get yo know your audience. What do your readers need/want to know? How does your own knowledge matchup against the information they need? This will be the easiest way for you to find a topic to write about. You can also extensively research information that you don’t know, so don’t be deterred by that.

7. Find reliable sources. Now that you know what to look for, research your topic. You can use the internet, conduct interviews, a library, watch documentaries, or whatever you feel is appropriate to teach you everything you need to know about your topic. (This is especially for long-term project such as eBooks or if you´re building a website about a certain topic)

I hope I helped at least some of you out there that are struggling with writing.

Best wishes

Thanks for useful tips. All I do every day.))

#30 razi630

razi630

• posts 11
    • Locationindia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:17 PM

I read in somewhere that * If there is a certain pen that makes you feel more like a writer, then go get it. A certain notebook. Whatever makes you feel more like a writer will help you. Confidence is such a powerful driver to writing. If you happen to be in a steady state when you’re feeling confident the way that you write is different.* 

and also  don’t think you could become a good writer unless you spend a lot of time immersed in text allowing you to soak up thousands of idioms and constructions and figures of speech and interesting words, to develop a sense of writing at its best. 

-------------- I believe in these lines and also I make sure that I follow these. These lines written by Andrew Kevin Walker & Steven Pinker.

Edited by razi630, 27 May 2017 - 03:19 PM.

#31 ShelbyLaurance

ShelbyLaurance

• posts 26

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

I read in somewhere that * If there is a certain pen that makes you feel more like a writer, then go get it. A certain notebook. Whatever makes you feel more like a writer will help you. Confidence is such a powerful driver to writing. If you happen to be in a steady state when you’re feeling confident the way that you write is different.* 

and also  don’t think you could become a good writer unless you spend a lot of time immersed in text allowing you to soak up thousands of idioms and constructions and figures of speech and interesting words, to develop a sense of writing at its best. 

-------------- I believe in these lines and also I make sure that I follow these. These lines written by Andrew Kevin Walker & Steven Pinker.

Those articles were onpoint thanks for the share.  

#32 blacksmoon

blacksmoon

• posts 1

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Really great tips, thank you! :)

#33 gingin

gingin

• Banned
    • posts 3

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:30 PM

thank you for sharing  :D  :D

#34 Mitch

Mitch

• posts 9

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:21 AM

Great tips. I love most # 1 tips as well as Try to avoid using the same words great tis. . those who able to avid using same words, they are vert good writer I feel. Thanks for useful tips.