• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Are you using Blogging communities?

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100
    • LocationNovi Sad, Serbia

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hey!

I hope you are all doing wonderful.

For the past few years whenever I was developing a blog, one of my main sources of traffic were lots of different blogging communities. Communities are great place for meeting people, generating traffic, exchanging opinions and all in all, socializing with people.  

There is no doubt that blogging communities become really popular among bloggers. Bloggers love having lot of places where they can share their posts, find new ideas, meet new people, read good stuff and most important: drive high quality traffic!

These communities can and will become popular as much as Facebook and Twitter are at this moment.

My favorite blogging communities: 

• Blog Engage
    • Blokube
    • Inbound.org
    • Klinkk
    • BizSugar
    • The Writers Social 
    • Fuel My Blog

I'm really interested to hear what are yours. Have you used any special and your experience with it? 

By the way, I have also writen a post about this on my blog if you are interested to read. 

Marketing Fist- The Biggest Marketing Magazine and Blog on the planet. All around tips!

#2 seranking

seranking

• posts 51

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Thanks for nice list of blog communities! I will check all of them. I love blog communities.

Check the following blog communities:

blogymate.com

allvoices.com

mytechlogy.com

storify.com

zlobber.com  

biznik.com

I hope you will find them useful!

#3 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100
    • LocationNovi Sad, Serbia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

@Charles- Same situation start happening to me lately. For the unknown reason, Inbound is deleting my content. If they don't find it interesting that doesn't mean that others won't. I also see lot of spam related content not deleted so it is really annoying. 

@seranking- No problem. I will check your list and let you know if I like and start using some. If they are really good, I will maybe add some to my list if you don't mind! :)

Have a great days guys! :)

Marketing Fist- The Biggest Marketing Magazine and Blog on the planet. All around tips!

#4 seranking

seranking

• posts 51

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

@seranking- No problem. I will check your list and let you know if I like and start using some. If they are really good, I will maybe add some to my list if you don't mind! :)

No! I don't mind! :)

#5 selfmadebusinessman

selfmadebusinessman

• posts 11

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I use Triberr and I think it works quite well.

I actually  just joined less than two weeks ago and I lalready have a "reach" of 3 million even though I only have 80 twitter followers

It's about networking your way into the right groups and being active!

Learn Business and Internet Marketing Tips At Self Made Businessman
    Best posts: 500+ Ways To make Money Online And The Ultimate Guide To Virtual Assistants AND 131 Resources To Start And Grow Your Business

#6 pahosa

pahosa

• posts 74
    • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

What with Google's recent move on MyBlogGuest, it might be good to have second thoughts about joining blog networks. Although Matt Cutts did say Google just penalizes guest blogging for SEO purposes, right now it is very thin ice.

Read Our PRMarketer Blog - For PR Tips and Latest Trends
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hands Free Press Release Service. Click Here For Current Promotion For TP Members!

#7 ranktactics

ranktactics

• posts 29

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Hi,

I'm not using any blogging communities but focus on creating high quality content and niche targeted guest posting.