VukasinI

What is your best strategy for driving traffic?

Posting on Niche related forums is definitely a good source for getting traffic which I'm experiencing with few sites of my own.

Press release & Social media are other sources which i rely heavily on for traffic

Personally I would like to avoid blog commenting as it becomes a spammy service.

Today social media sources really work better even than word-of-mouth marketing centuries ago. About 70% of customers come from media sources. But surely you mustn't forget about SEO, it's still alive and works fine to attract and ensure constant flow of users.

Blog commenting has worked for me. Just got to make sure you are not spamming those blogs. Offer quality tips and info and help out whenever you can and you should be golden. I verified the traffic by using spreadsheets keeping stats on the sites I post to along with Google analytics and or Clicky. I definitely see results.

Edited by Cesar

My best traffic source is my affiliate platform. If you are selling something, try to create an affiliate platform for your website, this way you can have people market your product for you.

How to get affiliates to work for you is a different story. Try to offer a good RevShare and a good support for them, picking a not so crowded niche also helps.

Another good source of traffic is Facebook. Even if you don`t use money, you can build a great Facebook page that attracts lots of visitors. Be original, write interesting post, or post links to videos with cats (everybody loves casts :lol:  ) and you will see how your traffic grows.

Edited by HCFGrizzly

I use blogger it works great for me and i barely put much work into it. Im trying to start doing an inspirational post everyday so people always look forward to what i have to say. Im big into hash tags as well and using them correctly can be also effective. Im better with talking to with people than i am looking online but i never let it stop me. I think facebook ads manager is good if you attract the right traffic but it costs but sometime you have to pay if you really want something is how i think on it

It depends on your nitche and type of business you are running.

You can distribute a free bies like wordpress plugins etc if your are running

a web development business to attract more freelancers or clients to your website.

I like social media traffic. if you can utilize this media you can bring huge traffic.  To me quora.com also one of the best source of traffic as well. Google paid traffic also important for us to that.

Some steps that I follow to bring traffic in below:

Build fan page

Build social audience

Try to rank keywords

participate in Q & A community.

Also you outsource different service like SEO, Social media etc.Thank you

There are of course TONS!

But I would say that mine has been having my own Affiliate Program ...if you're selling something.

This is powerful because it allows me to leverage other peoples' efforts & talents that may be WAYYY better

than me at doing SEO, SMM, PPC etc....

Now, if you're Content Marketer, I've had great success through consistent Blogging  & Social Media