• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: JUNE 23 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 SmartVideo Upgrade - Templates VideoRemix $67.00
    2 Lifetime.Hosting Diamond 12 Richard Madison $97.00
    3 Video Niche Domination Paul Venables $32.00
    4 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    5 Daily IM Alfredo Delgado $27.00
    6 SociChief - Main Ivana Bosnjak $18.95
    7 Warlord Optin LIFETIME Steven Alvey $27.00
    8 Syndranker: Elite Neil Napier $37.00
    9 eCompare - 50 projects (Main) IKKONIK $67.00
    10 The Price Action Club (Monthly Membership) Strategy Works $27.00

List of 150 quality blogs that accept guest posts

• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

#1 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100
    • LocationNovi Sad, Serbia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Hi dear members of Traffic Planet. As probably you all know that Guest Posting become very good tool for driving traffic to a blog. I use it for years and I recommend it to everyone. Guest Posting can bring you:

-Traffic

-Better Rankings

-Better connections

-More Subscribers

-More followers

-MORE MONEY!

As always I'm providing only best informations for my readers. That is why I decide to create a list of 150 quality blogs in Internet Marketing, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Social media Marketing and similar niches where you can submit your guest post for free. 

Here is the list. 

Would you like to add some? 

I would keep list updated every months so if you have any blog that offers guest post (which is also quality) then please link me to it. I will happily add that blog to my list. 

Thank you

Have a nice day all! :)

Marketing Fist- The Biggest Marketing Magazine and Blog on the planet. All around tips!

#2 one dollar article

one dollar article

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 364
    • LocationNevada

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Did you tested already all of your list given?

how many are auto approve?

Get Free Unique Article Content at One Dollar Article

#3 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

No, I didn't tested all of them. I tested maybe 40%-60% of them and others are recommendations from my partners and friends. Most of them (if not all) are NOT auto approve because one simple reason. They are high quality blogs and they won't put auto approve on guest posts because they would like to know what they are posting on their blogs. Nobody likes junk and copied posts. Every guest post you published on any of these blogs will be going through lot of proof reading before they go alive. But in return you will receive huge amount of traffic. Lot of work but lot of traffic. 

Marketing Fist- The Biggest Marketing Magazine and Blog on the planet. All around tips!

#4 one dollar article

one dollar article

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 364
    • LocationNevada

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

No, I didn't tested all of them. I tested maybe 40%-60% of them and others are recommendations from my partners and friends. Most of them (if not all) are NOT auto approve because one simple reason. They are high quality blogs and they won't put auto approve on guest posts because they would like to know what they are posting on their blogs. Nobody likes junk and copied posts. Every guest post you published on any of these blogs will be going through lot of proof reading before they go alive. But in return you will receive huge amount of traffic. Lot of work but lot of traffic. 

great will check the  list 

that would probably gain high pr traffic if your article got approve since they are moderating the articles submitted

that will also lesser the spammer since articles are 100 % unique and handmade for sure.

thanks for the input 

Get Free Unique Article Content at One Dollar Article

#5 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hope I helped buddy. :)

#6 irfanrufi

irfanrufi

• posts 32

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Bro i just bookmarked that page that is exactly what i was looking, guest post are not only great ways to get traffic but you get high quality backlinks as well its better than wasting time on useless blog commenting 

#7 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Glad you like it bro. As I see, you are also the owner of the Internet Marketing blog. If you accept Guest Posts, I would happily add you on this list in the next update.

#8 DAIqbal

DAIqbal

• posts 3

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

A precious addition in my blog list but sincerely I must say that it is quite a hard to achieve your blog to be approved by the moderators as these are high quality blogging sites that only require unique, fresh and fabulous contents that leads them for a better user experience.

Student Accommodation Investment Manchester

#9 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Isn't that a point? High quality? Why would you guest post on site that is unknown and that accept plagiarism and old content? For me it is better to invest more time and create something high quality and get published on a bigger blog. 

#10 Paul Rone-Clarke

Paul Rone-Clarke

• posts 26
    • LocationUK

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Also, be careful when considering "mass" guest posting.

Cutts has alluded to "a link for content" being almost as bad a "a link for cash" if taken to far.

I mean let's face it, if you hire an author to write your guest posts for you, it is in a very literal sense " a link for cash" - and above all else, spam, profanity and spun content, Google targets the practice of bought links harder than anything else.

If you read the ULN  that they send after taking punitive action against a site,"buying links" or using "link exchanges" are the only two things they are specific about disliking.

Guest blogging is great. With the caveat that  I would always introduce co-citation. Always use good content, and not have too many of them. It's a thin line.

Scritty

#11 VukasinI

VukasinI

• Advanced Member
    • posts 100

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

I agree with you Scritty. Massive linking, massive guest posting, link for cash or anything similar I don't recommend. All the blogs from the list are really popular and they don't publish spun content. Even if anyone want to do massive guest posting with all of the blogs from the list, he will fail. 

Why I think like that?

To write something quality that will go published on these blogs isn't easy. It takes lot of time to write something like that. So it is practically impossible to do massive guest posting in very short time using this list.

#12 Dirk_Diggler

Dirk_Diggler

• posts 47
    • LocationManchester

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

now list is not opening the domain is expire can you give me some other source thanks!!