Jammy

Drip Feed Blasts Limitless

I am an impartial participant in the Drip Feed Blasts limitless challenge put forward here.

Please login or register to see this link.

The phrase is competitive and it is a four year old exact match two word domain. The site itself is only 3 months old.

broad local monthly searches - 301,000

broad global monthly searches - 1,220,000

exact local monthly searches - 33,000

exact global monthly searches - 90,000

I am currently ranking at number 19 in Google.com, but I realise this can change depending where in the world you are searching from so I am going to PM ARVolund, Rhetoric and DFBNick my domain and keyword and would appreciate it if they would also state where they see the site ranking right now. I would also appreciate it if they would come back next week and also state where they see the site ranking.

Thanks.

UPDATE:

On the 26th December I was in position 11.

Today, the 2nd January I'm in position 13.

Thanks

Posted the following on Dec. 26th

Here are my results thus far, would be nice if they stick.

KW1 was 81st now is 3rd

KW2 was 9th now is 5th

KW3 was 0 now is 47th

KW1 was 81st went to 3rd still is 3rd

KW2 was 9th went to 5th and is now 4th

KW3 was 0 now is 46th

Of course I am happy with the first two results but I am surprised that the 3rd KW has not climbed more. No matter what big G says it's a competitive KW but not highly competitive. I'd put it in the low to medium range.

Edited by Blah Blah Blah

Posted the following on Dec. 26th

KW1 was 81st went to 3rd still is 3rd

KW2 was 9th went to 5th and is now 4th

KW3 was 0 now is 46th

Of course I am happy with the first two results but I am surprised that the 3rd KW has not climbed more. No matter what big G says it's a competitive KW but not highly competitive. I'd put it in the low to medium range.

Current update, yesterday I saw a dramatic drop in my 3 keywords but it must have been G doing it's dance.

Today they're back up and one keyword that was not ranked then stuck at #46 is now at #14. So far my results have been very good.

KW1 was 81st went to 3rd still is 3rd (remains the same)

KW2 was 9th went to 5th and is now 4th (remains the same)

KW3 was 0 now is 46th and is now at 14

Edit: Rank Tracker is indicating KW3 at 14 but a manual search shows it at 34. Ranks Tracker shoes KW1 at 3 but manual search is at 6. Maybe a different data center

Edited by Blah Blah Blah

Current update, yesterday I saw a dramatic drop in my 3 keywords but it must have been G doing it's dance.

Today they're back up and one keyword that was not ranked then stuck at #46 is now at #14. So far my results have been very good.

KW1 was 81st went to 3rd still is 3rd (remains the same)

KW2 was 9th went to 5th and is now 4th (remains the same)

KW3 was 0 now is 46th and is now at 14

Edit: Rank Tracker is indicating KW3 at 14 but a manual search shows it at 34. Ranks Tracker shoes KW1 at 3 but manual search is at 6. Maybe a different data center

You can see my last results quoted above. Currently I am at

KW1 Still at 3

KW2 currently 9

KW3 dropped to 31