Jammy

Drip Feed Blasts Limitless

I am an impartial participant in the Drip Feed Blasts limitless challenge put forward here.

The phrase is competitive and it is a four year old exact match two word domain. The site itself is only 3 months old.

broad local monthly searches - 301,000

broad global monthly searches - 1,220,000

exact local monthly searches - 33,000

exact global monthly searches - 90,000

I am currently ranking at number 19 in Google.com, but I realise this can change depending where in the world you are searching from so I am going to PM ARVolund, Rhetoric and DFBNick my domain and keyword and would appreciate it if they would also state where they see the site ranking right now. I would also appreciate it if they would come back next week and also state where they see the site ranking.

Thanks.

Edited by Jammy

Money site get's over 1,000,000 visits per month and is a PR4 with a lot of content and very busy message board.

Numbers below are Local (USA) results

KW1: Current Rank 81

Broad Match = 135,000 Exact Match =2,400

Big G says Medium competition (for PPC) have not personally built worked this KW. Search results 8,270,000

KW2: Current Rank 9

Broad Match = 90,000 Exact Match = 480

Big G says low competition(for PPC) but I have been working this Keyword Nov 2011 the results below it easy to beat. The results above will be hard to beat. Search results 214,000,000

KW3: Current Rank None

Broad Match = 12,000 Exact Match =1000

Big G says high competition (for PPC) and this will be the first in link building efforts for this key word. Search results 3,410,000

Edited by Blah Blah Blah

Money site get's over 1,000,000 visits per month and is a PR4 with a lot of content and very busy message board.

KW1: Current Rank 45

I just checked the rankings and I get pretty much the same (just one difference of 2 places.

KW2: Current Rank 7

Let the games begin......

I have

KW1: Current Rank 48

KW3: None

Something that I should add for my KWs is KW2 ranks in that spot(s) for an innerpage not the page I have to Nick.

Nick said 3 Keywords one URL so I'm not so sure what to think about KW2 when it rises or falls.

Yeah, not sure how that will play out. Will be interesting!

-DFB Nick

Hold up on KW1, just realized I started a campaign on that word with Initial Effort. Can't use that for this test

Edit: PM sent to Nick and ARVolund and updated my post above to reflect new keyword.

Edited by Blah Blah Blah

Hold up on KW1, just realized I started a campaign on that word with Initial Effort. Can't use that for this test

Edit: PM sent to Nick and ARVolund and updated my post above to reflect new keyword.

OK so a new KW1 so the current rankings are.....

KW1: Current Rank 80

KW3: None

Not sure if Nick picked up my change to KW1 or not because I hadn't heard back from him but here 9 hours later it's gone from being in the 80s to 29. The way G works it may have been a bounce down then up deal. Still no movement on the others.

Not sure if Nick picked up my change to KW1 or not because I hadn't heard back from him but here 9 hours later it's gone from being in the 80s to 29. The way G works it may have been a bounce down then up deal. Still no movement on the others.

Hey man, I swapped out KW1 before I submitted the job. Looks like Limitless is already working and it's only 25% of the way done :).

OH! I almost forgot to mention a big part of this product.

Blah Blah Blah and Jammy, please keep an eye out on your analytics. Not only are you going to rank for the terms you submitted, Limitless also tries to rank you for 100's of long-tail keywords. Keep an eye out for a big traffic boost from longtails.

Thanks for reviewing Limitless for me guys!

-DFB Nick

Ironic that Nick gets called out for ***** customer service, then starts a thread where his whole rep is riding on it's success.

There couldn't POSSIBLY be bias in how hard his team will try to get these ranking...

<_<

I'd be impressed, but then all I've gotta do is read Nicks a-hole emails again. Then I remember how much better fiverr gigs are than his services...

Ironic that Nick gets called out for ***** customer service, then starts a thread where his whole rep is riding on it's success.

There couldn't POSSIBLY be bias in how hard his team will try to get these ranking...

<_<

I'd be impressed, but then all I've gotta do is read Nicks a-hole emails again. Then I remember how much better fiverr gigs are than his services...

I've taken that into consideration. I'd like to compare reports without giving up details of KWs and sites if someone can think of a way to do so.

Like my KW that suddenly shot up, was it because he started posting links? I'd need to see the links with date verification on the site. While I had not been tracking the KW there's no reason this site should have not been ranking well for it before hand. I suspect it may have been checked during a temporary drop by G then it bounced back up. However once the report comes I can verify the correlation.

<_<

Yeah, I thought about that. But if I end up 'up' at the end of the day I would sign up anonymously, pay and run the same service against a different site - and then document that in this same thread.

I've taken that into consideration. I'd like to compare reports without giving up details of KWs and sites if someone can think of a way to do so.

Like my KW that suddenly shot up, was it because he started posting links? I'd need to see the links with date verification on the site. While I had not been tracking the KW there's no reason this site should have not been ranking well for it before hand. I suspect it may have been checked during a temporary drop by G then it bounced back up. However once the report comes I can verify the correlation.

Do we get a report? I don't think we do. I haven't been given login details to any back end or anything, I've just been told I'll get a blast for a few days.

Whilst it's too early to say anything I will confirm that I am up a few spots. You've seen the competition of my keyphrase. I'm awesome at SEO (yeah I know I'm a big head) but I really am and I'm a little bit impressed right now. Whether or not it will stick is another question. I'll report my rankings in a week as I originally promised and again a week after that.

In the meantime Nick, to even up the score, I'd like the link and description to the exact service you have given me please, you can post in this thread, it's fair.

Thanks.

Edited by Jammy

Hey guys,

We don't return a report, but you can see our backlinks coming in by doing a "

Please login or register to see this link.

search in Google. You should also see a noticeable jump in ahrefs and other backlink checkers.

As far as me "spiking" the review copies, I'm not.. but then again I don't blame anyone for being suspicious. As Jammy suggested, you guys can purchase Limitless without me knowing your domains/anchor text. Please signup for free or login with your DFB account (active or inactive) here:

Please login or register to see this link.

You'll be able to purchase Limitless links and our new link type, Blog Power.

If anyone purchases Limitless Links from this forum, then please post your results here. I'd love to see some discussion about it!

Thanks again,

DFB Nick

P.S: Have a great Christmas!

This works, it does not work 100% but what does? I have had 2 site hit with this, neither responded well BUT I am pretty sure nothing was going to move these sites they must have majors Goog issues so my expectations were low to begin with... I have seen clean sites with no issues shoot right on up with this over and over.

In fact it was this service that gave me ideas to test some other type of mass links and BAM it works too.. the key is to get links indexed in MASS amounts Goog still loves this.

Edited by trupinus

Dropping in very quickly as the first week happens to fall within the Christmas period.

The site has gone from number 19 to number 11 in 7 days. I will update again in another 7 days.

Thanks.

Here are my results thus far, would be nice if they stick.

KW1 was 81st now is 3rd

KW2 was 9th now is 5th

KW3 was 0 now is 47th

That does seem like a nice start, seeing how well it sticks over the next few weeks will interesting to see.

That does seem like a nice start, seeing how well it sticks over the next few weeks will interesting to see.

Yes it is a wonderful start, but I've seen it happen before. If there's no back bone they'll drop. I'll give it a month before I do any more work on those KWs for this test. But in the long run I'm going to have to keep it boosted, I'd hate to see them drop. If they do seem to stay for the better part of the month Nick will have more business from me.