• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Drip Feed Blasts Limitless

• Please log in to reply
    36 replies to this topic

#1 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 215

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

I am an impartial participant in the Drip Feed Blasts limitless challenge put forward here.
    http://trafficplanet.com/topic/628-drip-feed-blasts-limitless-package/

The phrase is competitive and it is a four year old exact match two word domain. The site itself is only 3 months old.

broad local monthly searches - 301,000
    broad global monthly searches - 1,220,000
    exact local monthly searches - 33,000
    exact global monthly searches - 90,000

I am currently ranking at number 19 in Google.com, but I realise this can change depending where in the world you are searching from so I am going to PM ARVolund, Rhetoric and DFBNick my domain and keyword and would appreciate it if they would also state where they see the site ranking right now. I would also appreciate it if they would come back next week and also state where they see the site ranking.

Thanks.

Edited by Jammy, 19 December 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

I have his site ranking at number 22 in Google.com. I'll post results on my end after his Limitless blast completes.

Thanks for helping Jammy!

-DFB Nick

Check out my new Startup, Electric Styles. We specialize in manufacturing Light Up Bras. Light Up Bras are the hottest new style at raves, clubs, and festivals. 

#3 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,237
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

I am showing #19 in Google

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#4 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Money site get's over 1,000,000 visits per month and is a PR4 with a lot of content and very busy message board.

Numbers below are Local (USA) results

KW1: Current Rank 81
    Broad Match = 135,000 Exact Match =2,400
    Big G says Medium competition (for PPC) have not personally built worked this KW. Search results 8,270,000

KW2: Current Rank 9

Broad Match = 90,000 Exact Match = 480
    Big G says low competition(for PPC) but I have been working this Keyword Nov 2011 the results below it easy to beat. The results above will be hard to beat. Search results 214,000,000

KW3: Current Rank None
    Broad Match = 12,000 Exact Match =1000
    Big G says high competition (for PPC) and this will be the first in link building efforts for this key word. Search results 3,410,000

Edited by Blah Blah Blah, 19 December 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#5 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,237
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

Money site get's over 1,000,000 visits per month and is a PR4 with a lot of content and very busy message board.

KW1: Current Rank 45

I just checked the rankings and I get pretty much the same (just one difference of 2 places.

KW2: Current Rank 7

Let the games begin......

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#6 Juvv

Juvv

Advanced Member

• posts 256

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

If you want some more diversity im happy to help. Im in Australia.
    Web 2.0 Explosion! - Hand Made Web 2.0 Properties On Platforms Tools Don't Do - Beat The Blog Network Blues!

#7 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

Something that I should add for my KWs is KW2 ranks in that spot(s) for an innerpage not the page I have to Nick.

Nick said 3 Keywords one URL so I'm not so sure what to think about KW2 when it rises or falls.

#8 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

I have

KW1: Current Rank 48
    KW3: None

Check out my new Startup, Electric Styles. We specialize in manufacturing Light Up Bras. Light Up Bras are the hottest new style at raves, clubs, and festivals. 

#9 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Something that I should add for my KWs is KW2 ranks in that spot(s) for an innerpage not the page I have to Nick.

Nick said 3 Keywords one URL so I'm not so sure what to think about KW2 when it rises or falls.

Yeah, not sure how that will play out. Will be interesting!

-DFB Nick

#10 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hold up on KW1, just realized I started a campaign on that word with Initial Effort. Can't use that for this test

Edit: PM sent to Nick and ARVolund and updated my post above to reflect new keyword.

Edited by Blah Blah Blah, 19 December 2011 - 09:42 PM.

#11 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,237
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hold up on KW1, just realized I started a campaign on that word with Initial Effort. Can't use that for this test

Edit: PM sent to Nick and ARVolund and updated my post above to reflect new keyword.

OK so a new KW1 so the current rankings are.....

KW1: Current Rank 80
    KW3: None

#12 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:32 AM

Not sure if Nick picked up my change to KW1 or not because I hadn't heard back from him but here 9 hours later it's gone from being in the 80s to 29. The way G works it may have been a bounce down then up deal. Still no movement on the others.

#13 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Not sure if Nick picked up my change to KW1 or not because I hadn't heard back from him but here 9 hours later it's gone from being in the 80s to 29. The way G works it may have been a bounce down then up deal. Still no movement on the others.

Hey man, I swapped out KW1 before I submitted the job. Looks like Limitless is already working and it's only 25% of the way done :).

#14 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

OH! I almost forgot to mention a big part of this product.

Blah Blah Blah and Jammy, please keep an eye out on your analytics. Not only are you going to rank for the terms you submitted, Limitless also tries to rank you for 100's of long-tail keywords. Keep an eye out for a big traffic boost from longtails.

Thanks for reviewing Limitless for me guys!

-DFB Nick

#15 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 215

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

Will do, and will report on the % of traffic increase.

Thanks Nick.

#16 Rhetoric

Rhetoric

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 207
    • LocationSan Diego

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

Ironic that Nick gets called out for ***** customer service, then starts a thread where his whole rep is riding on it's success.

There couldn't POSSIBLY be bias in how hard his team will try to get these ranking...

<_<

I'd be impressed, but then all I've gotta do is read Nicks a-hole emails again. Then I remember how much better fiverr gigs are than his services...

My PR 5 HomePage Backlink Network Is STILL Better Than Yours... Check it out HERE
    Still the best SEO Consultants that money can buy.

#17 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Ironic that Nick gets called out for ***** customer service, then starts a thread where his whole rep is riding on it's success.

There couldn't POSSIBLY be bias in how hard his team will try to get these ranking...

<_<

I'd be impressed, but then all I've gotta do is read Nicks a-hole emails again. Then I remember how much better fiverr gigs are than his services...

I've taken that into consideration. I'd like to compare reports without giving up details of KWs and sites if someone can think of a way to do so.
    Like my KW that suddenly shot up, was it because he started posting links? I'd need to see the links with date verification on the site. While I had not been tracking the KW there's no reason this site should have not been ranking well for it before hand. I suspect it may have been checked during a temporary drop by G then it bounced back up. However once the report comes I can verify the correlation.

#18 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 215

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

<_<

Yeah, I thought about that. But if I end up 'up' at the end of the day I would sign up anonymously, pay and run the same service against a different site - and then document that in this same thread.

I've taken that into consideration. I'd like to compare reports without giving up details of KWs and sites if someone can think of a way to do so.
    Like my KW that suddenly shot up, was it because he started posting links? I'd need to see the links with date verification on the site. While I had not been tracking the KW there's no reason this site should have not been ranking well for it before hand. I suspect it may have been checked during a temporary drop by G then it bounced back up. However once the report comes I can verify the correlation.

Do we get a report? I don't think we do. I haven't been given login details to any back end or anything, I've just been told I'll get a blast for a few days.

Whilst it's too early to say anything I will confirm that I am up a few spots. You've seen the competition of my keyphrase. I'm awesome at SEO (yeah I know I'm a big head) but I really am and I'm a little bit impressed right now. Whether or not it will stick is another question. I'll report my rankings in a week as I originally promised and again a week after that.

In the meantime Nick, to even up the score, I'd like the link and description to the exact service you have given me please, you can post in this thread, it's fair.

Thanks.

Edited by Jammy, 21 December 2011 - 09:00 PM.

#19 Falian

Falian

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 246

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Hey guys,

We don't return a report, but you can see our backlinks coming in by doing a "http://www.yourdomain.com/" search in Google. You should also see a noticeable jump in ahrefs and other backlink checkers.

As far as me "spiking" the review copies, I'm not.. but then again I don't blame anyone for being suspicious. As Jammy suggested, you guys can purchase Limitless without me knowing your domains/anchor text. Please signup for free or login with your DFB account (active or inactive) here: http://www.dripfeedblasts.com/get-limitless-links/. You'll be able to purchase Limitless links and our new link type, Blog Power.

If anyone purchases Limitless Links from this forum, then please post your results here. I'd love to see some discussion about it!

Thanks again,

DFB Nick

P.S: Have a great Christmas!

#20 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 408

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:28 PM

Well I'm just going to have to go straight off rankings then because the site am using has a shitload of links already. There's no way I'll find yours.