• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: AUG. 22 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 SmartVideo Upgrade - Templates VideoRemix $67.00
    2 Fast Traffic Bot Eric Holmlund $20.03
    3 YT Affiliate Formula Ivana Bosnjak $13.65
    4 SyndRanker: Link Indexer Neil Napier $17.00
    5 Pixa Logo - 200 Brand New Logo Ultimate Bundle Adhitya tri Arifianto $19.00
    6 LetClicks Elite Team LetX $9.99
    7 LinkedIn Marketing 3.0 Biz in a Box Monster PLR Dr. Amit Pareek $9.95
    8 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    9 [PLR] Productivity Mastery Wealthy PLR $17.89
    10 Affiliazon DFY Monthly Niche Pack Kurt Chrisler $27.00
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

Anyone using Craigslist to find writers?

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 dc_publius

dc_publius

• posts 47

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

I need some high quality pieces written by semi-pro writers.

I'm thinking of using Craigslist and I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience doing this.  How did it go?

Also, are there any tools that would help me manage my advertisements?  I guess I would post in several regions but this could be a pain...  not sure which regions to pick... 

#2 stack paper

stack paper

• Active Seller
    • posts 32

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

PM sent

Editorial Links Are The ONLY Links You Should Be Buying For Your (And Your Clients) Sites!

#3 GuestPostSharks

GuestPostSharks

• posts 62
    • LocationSarasota, Florida

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Done a little bit with Craigslist, and it's not always the best approach just because you can get a lot of scam, and yes, finding the target market isn't always easy either. The best bet would be to stick to larger markets or markets with high-unemployment rates. NYC, Seattle, San Francisco, LA, Miami, Atlanta, just to name a few. There are plenty of writers in these towns. You should get a hit on your ad.

The content of your ad is probably the single most important aspect of the hiring process. Keep it super specific. Don't be afraid to share contents of the projects you may have them complete. At the minimum, you'll want to include any deadlines and form of payment (PayPal, Check, etc.). Another key element is to include the fact that you will be looking for some long-term employees. You don't want to get stuck with a handful of options that may only be looking for a few pick-up writing opportunities.

Finally, you MUST make sure that you have rules. If someone doesn't follow the simple rules that you give them, they won't follow your simple rules once you hire them. Rules would include: Provide 2 examples of your work in *.doc format. Provide two references. Provide your SkypeID if possible. Provide a résumé, etc. Again, if they can't follow the directions, can 'em. 

You might be better off outsourcing through www.textbroker.com at first, and if you like a specific writer that accepted one of your jobs, ask if they would like to have more regular work and outsource directly to them. Odesk is a popular choice as well.

Hope this helps!

#4 Ninja Dave

Ninja Dave

• posts 18

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

I know its way long time. And probably you have find a good optional way to find great writers and may even tried automate the advertising part. 
     Just for record

You can easily find a great deal of good and great writers on the freelancing marketplace like Elance.com or Odesk.com I personally use Odesk for hiring. To find a real good writer on those marketplaces you need to be a bit more selective. Try to interview the person directly via skype, never hire a person who has ratings below 4. Go for Asian freelancer to save your bucks without sacrificing the quality.

And to advertise to bloggers or whoever you can try my new software Ninjaoutreach 

Thanks

#5 ConvertiVid

ConvertiVid

• posts 15

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:19 AM

Indeed, you can find writers at Craigslist but the chances of finding a good one is very, very low. Like what Ninja said, go to odesk or elance instead and go for Asians. Rates are cheap and their skills are not bad.

#6 love2spellcheck

love2spellcheck

• posts 7

Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

I haven't used craiglist, but it might be a good idea to try there, on odesk and elance went through so many writers! Like their sample writing would be great and then you give them an order and they fail it...badly 

#7 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,019
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:48 AM

If you have a local college it can be a source of some decent writers. I have had some pretty good luck using college students

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#8 SilentSEONinja

SilentSEONinja

• posts 23

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

If you find really suburban areas on craigslist, it is best to post to those as you will get a lot of stay at home moms and college students. 

I have had very good experiences finding writers on craigslist but only after you sort through all the spam.

#9 cwvps

cwvps

• posts 24

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

Well, hiring writers is always a risk. I am on Odesk and Elance, but I really look at their qualifications and experience, not their race or where are they from. It would be best if we could just write articles for ourselves since we already know what we need, right?

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,019
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:51 AM

Well, hiring writers is always a risk. I am on Odesk and Elance, but I really look at their qualifications and experience, not their race or where are they from. It would be best if we could just write articles for ourselves since we already know what we need, right?

It depends on how much time you have and how much content you need? If you only have one website that covers a topic that you are really interested in then yes you should be able to write most if not all of you content. If however you have a bunch of niche sites about a variety of topics then chances are if you try to write all your own content then you are not going to have time to do anything else.

Not to mention if you need content to build out a network or for other linking sites like other tier one or additional tiers for linking.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics