• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

Best backlinks for youtube videos...what's the latest?

• Please log in to reply
    54 replies to this topic

#1 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I've been using a mix of social bookmarks, scrapebox blasts, web 2.0 posts and high PR blogs.  I seem to have ok success pushing the vids up within youtube, but not amazing.  I also have issue getting the actual vid to rank highly in google serps.  The one saving grace is that sometimes I seem to get a high amount of related videos/searches traffic(no idea how you control that either).

Anyone have suggestions on how I can make my backlinking plan more effective to grab some nice rankings and traffic with my videos?  I'm all ears.  Thanks.

mbomb

#2 vkhare

vkhare

• posts 72

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Just started using GSA SER with Kontent Machine for YouTube vids and it's working great.  

#3 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

Just started using GSA SER with Kontent Machine for YouTube vids and it's working great.  

What is that?  Got a link?  Thanks.

mbomb

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,483
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

What is that?  Got a link?  Thanks.

mbomb

http://trafficplanet.com/topic/2873-gsa-search-engine-ranker-new-software-builds-links-to-over-100-platforms-247-on-complete-auto-pilot-free-5-day-trial/

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#5 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:37 PM

I haven't done it for a couple months but I'd be surprised if much has changed. YT will no doubt still favour their videos and rank them easily.

For me, mass links (cheap spammy ones in huge volume, I buy like 70k blog comments, 1,000 social bookmarks etc from fiverr and so on) to rank in Google and real views from Vagex to rank in YT.

For some searches videos just don't rank in Google I believe. Check first to see if there's any videos ranking for that search and if it is then it's a good sign you can too. For keywords with "review" in the title videos seem to rank easily for those but ones with "buy" in I had difficulty ranking. Could be conincodence or just buying keywords being more competitive so therefore harder but it's worth testing yourself.

I'll be trying some out again soon for new project, so will update what I find.

#6 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

I haven't done it for a couple months but I'd be surprised if much has changed. YT will no doubt still favour their videos and rank them easily.

For me, mass links (cheap spammy ones in huge volume, I buy like 70k blog comments, 1,000 social bookmarks etc from fiverr and so on) to rank in Google and real views from Vagex to rank in YT.

For some searches videos just don't rank in Google I believe. Check first to see if there's any videos ranking for that search and if it is then it's a good sign you can too. For keywords with "review" in the title videos seem to rank easily for those but ones with "buy" in I had difficulty ranking. Could be conincodence or just buying keywords being more competitive so therefore harder but it's worth testing yourself.

I'll be trying some out again soon for new project, so will update what I find.

Thanks for chiming in.  Do Youtube vids every end up getting penalized when you hit them with too many links?  I had a slideshare.net page that I tested out a month back and blasted that with 50k comments.  It disappeared into oblivion.  Because of that, I didn't want to test it out on any of my vids that were generating income.  Is it really ok to blast vids directly with a high volume of links?

mbomb

#7 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I have YT videos ranking for months and months now (most pointing directly to an affiliate offer) that I've blasted to sh*t and they continue to rank. YT removed some of my views because I would add like 5,000 in 24hrs (even though they were real and from Vagex) and the rankings still never changed.

#8 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

I'm still sending a few hundred to a few thousand dofollow Scrapebox links @ YT videos and getting them to rank.  Nothing massive.  (No 100k blasts.)

Most videos tend to rank fairly well with proper optimization and a small, primarily dofollow, scrapebox blast - as long as there's not a ton of competition.

I'm sure this will stop working eventually.  But it's been a fairly reliable method over the past year or so for me.

Edited by JSP, 04 April 2013 - 04:42 PM.

#9 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

I'm still sending a few hundred to a few thousand dofollow Scrapebox links @ YT videos and getting them to rank.  Nothing massive.  (No 100k blasts.)

Most videos tend to rank fairly well with proper optimization and a small, primarily dofollow, scrapebox blast - as long as there's not a ton of competition.

I'm sure this will stop working eventually.  But it's been a fairly reliable method over the past year or so for me.

Hey JSP,

When you say "small", how many links are you talking about?  I have a youtube vid sitting on the bottom of page 1 in Youtube, but it's only on like page 10 in Google.  Seems to be the story of my life lately with youtube vids.  I can't really get them to go anywhere in Google, but I tend to hit the bottom of page 1 in youtube.  

My vid has about 7.1k links in ahrefs, but only about 400 of those are dofollow.  I did a blast of 15k scrapebox trackbacks awhile ago, but wondering if I should do another scrapebox blast with dofollow.  What exactly is working for you?  Thanks.

mbomb

#10 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Blast the ***** out of them it won't do any harm. As soon as I upload a video I throw hundreds of thousands of links at them.

#11 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm talking about anywhere from 500 - 5,000 links.  With about 80-90% of them being DoFollow.  I'd probably go bigger but it's REALLY tough to keep a list of dofollow / auto approve blogs clean.  (They will ALL get spammed to death eventually.  That being said.  Most of the videos tend to hold their rankings.)

Also, if there's a pretty weak video sitting anywhere on the first 5 pages or so for a keyword I'm interested in, it's almost a guarantee that I can overtake it and bump myself to page 1.  (By having a video somewhat high in the results Google is showing that they're willing to rank videos for that particular keyword.  So it's really only a matter of outranking them and moving to page 1.  Which is usually easy.)

Hey JSP,

When you say "small", how many links are you talking about?  I have a youtube vid sitting on the bottom of page 1 in Youtube, but it's only on like page 10 in Google.  Seems to be the story of my life lately with youtube vids.  I can't really get them to go anywhere in Google, but I tend to hit the bottom of page 1 in youtube.  

My vid has about 7.1k links in ahrefs, but only about 400 of those are dofollow.  I did a blast of 15k scrapebox trackbacks awhile ago, but wondering if I should do another scrapebox blast with dofollow.  What exactly is working for you?  Thanks.

mbomb

#12 london77

london77

• posts 14
    • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

I would say use GSA SER or similar program to point Authority Wikis, Bookmarks, PDFs and Forum Profiles.

#13 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

Blast the ***** out of them it won't do any harm. As soon as I upload a video I throw hundreds of thousands of links at them.

So then, which of these gigs might be best?

#14 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

I use  a gig that delivers 70,000 blog comments usually.

#15 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Ok, going to test this out on an older vid I have that used to make money but has since lost its ranking.  Currently has under 100 links.  Let's see what happens.  How quickly do you typically see results?  

This vid is already #1 in youtube for its main phrase.  Just outside the first 10 pages of results in Google.

mbomb

#16 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

Quite quickly usually, anything from few days to couple of weeks.

#17 DoubleUp

DoubleUp

• posts 91

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

I use to provide a fiverr gig on this, and found it fairly easy to do. As others have said, just blast the crap out of them with pretty much anything dofollow

#18 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 132
    • LocationGeneral Santos City

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Do you use the one anchor text only for those 70,000 blog comments?

Link Building Drives Me Nuts!!

"until I found this easier way... FREE!!              ---> Click here                        mikebuyco.com

#19 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

I use my main keyword for all links.

#20 mbomb

mbomb

• posts 58

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

My 70k gig was delivered this morning.  Vid went from 0 links to over 12k so far.  I used a about 10 different achors which were all variations of my keyword phrase.  Haven't seen too much movement yet, but I guess it's still pretty early for that.  Will keep you posted.

mbomb