• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

My Big 2013 Live Google-Less Traffic Generation Experiment

• Please log in to reply
    145 replies to this topic

#141 trooboss

trooboss

• posts 2

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Any recent updates on the dating site experiment?

#142 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Any recent updates on the dating site experiment?

I have a crushing workload at the moment T but trying to get back to it!

#143 AutomationHero

AutomationHero

• posts 37

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

This will be an awesome experiment. It would be cool if you tested out how much traffic you would get from blog commenting using a site like feedly.com to sort out the top blogs in your niche and be the top comment on several different posts. I know that lots of times blog commenting is done for SEO purposes but it would be interesting to see how much traffic really comes in from making a quality comment on some of the more popular blogs in your niche. 

Anyway, good luck with the experiment. Excited to hear the results!

#144 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Elite Senior Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • posts 1,030

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Blog commenting can bring in tons of targeted traffic if you use Google Alerts / Buzz Bundle to find new posts as soon as they hit the web and are among the first to comment. I've seen myself get 300+ views from a single comment on a popular blog in the past.

#145 Seo_Genius

Seo_Genius

• posts 37

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

How about writing guest posts on related high traffic websites? I guest you would be trying this strategy too!

#146 vjproduction

vjproduction

• posts 5

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Great thread. Everybody should aim to be G-independent.