looking for a legit social sharing drip service.. or some recommendations. Has anyone ever used tribepro or something similiar to it? Has anyone ever used microworkers? Looking for some legit feedback - thanks!

Abbas has just released his "synnd clone" called socisynd... where you syndicate each other's content depending on how many social networks you're signed up to.

I would go the tribepro route as each existing member already has traction and following within the "onlywire" network of social accounts.

A couple of years back there used to be a tool called "socialblaster," worked off the ping.fm network, - Worked very well till the developers became very greedy and stopped upgrades to "regular small subscription amounts" each month.

Right now the choice is becoming fluid, which is a huge plus to anyone seeking social traffic.

I used to use

Please login or register to see this link.

but eventually ditched it. not because it was bad or anything, but because I didn't see much use in those bookmarks. But if you want them, it's a good tool.

If you're not looking for something to drip feed your own social posts (ie. Buffer, Hootsuite as someone already mentioned..) I would recommend SocialADR. It seems like a lot of people don't know about them/use them.. I don't know why not!! I like it a lot. You set up the social bookmarks you want shared, spin them to your liking, and they get shared x amount of times (however many you tell it.) Different types of shares cost a different amount of credits. I don't think you can rank a site solely with this but I think it's an important factor in looking natural for some niches. :) Hope that helps!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, these are real people going in and choosing to share your bookmark when it comes up as an option to share. Their profiles might be full of just a bunch of other stuff they've shared from SocialADR, but at least it does still have a human element.

Edited by TriggerIM

Just found this Post on the Search Engines when looking up SociSynd :D

Abbas has just released his "synnd clone" called socisynd... where you syndicate each other's content depending on how many social networks you're signed up to.

I would go the tribepro route as each existing member already has traction and following within the "onlywire" network of social accounts.

A couple of years back there used to be a tool called "socialblaster," worked off the ping.fm network, - Worked very well till the developers became very greedy and stopped upgrades to "regular small subscription amounts" each month.

Right now the choice is becoming fluid, which is a huge plus to anyone seeking social traffic.

I'm about to do some social stuff myself, I'm looking at web2rule. Looks like the best choice I've seen so far. Everything is dripped slowly and naturally. It does facebook likes, google+ follows and pluses, tweets.

I've actually heard of tribepro, it's supposed to be pretty solid. Sites like addmefast and youlikehits can be pretty good as well, but the quality of the social signals wont be very good.