Robert Johnson

Multiple FB accounts for multiple websites

I am very new to trying to harness Social Media for SEO benefits at my websites. I run over 10 websites in the same niche and I wonder if I should have separate Facebook and Google +1 pages aimed at improving SEO at each website. Or is there a way to get the SEO benefit from just having ONE Google +1 account and ONE Facebook for all 10 sites. ? It does not seem so, as each FB account only seems to link out to one website address. But technically having more that one FB or G+1 account is against their TOS. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I am very new to trying to harness Social Media for SEO benefits at my websites. I run over 10 websites in the same niche and I wonder if I should have separate Facebook and Google +1 pages aimed at improving SEO at each website. Or is there a way to get the SEO benefit from just having ONE Google +1 account and ONE Facebook for all 10 sites. ? It does not seem so, as each FB account only seems to link out to one website address. But technically having more that one FB or G+1 account is against their TOS. Does anyone have a suggestion?

You can add separate pages to your FB account so you have one for each website/niche.

Not sure what the exact rules on Google+ are but I am pretty sure that you are only allowed to use your real name so I doubt you will be able to have a separate one for each niche.

But technically having more that one FB or G+1 account is against their TOS.

That is no longer true, you can have a page for every site you own and that is best practices. 

Not sure what the exact rules on Google+ are but I am pretty sure that you are only allowed to use your real name so I doubt you will be able to have a separate one for each niche. 

You can now create pages for websites.

According to me, you should make multiple accounts and try to share your blogs and website different URL in each pages to get targeted traffic to your website. Post some interesting content in pages and groups too.

According to me, you should make multiple accounts and try to share your blogs and website different URL in each pages to get targeted traffic to your website. Post some interesting content in pages and groups too.

You do understand that creating multiple Facebook accounts can very well get them all shut down and deleted?

You can create as many company pages as you need from one account so there is really no need to open up multiple accounts and take a chance on losing them.

You can make more than 1 fan page at facebook. You can also make more than 1 community/groups on google plus. I always make a seperate account though and then connect logins via this plugin

Please login or register to see this link.

One can do all sites using 1 account but why to take risk? If some ***** happens with one account then your all pages will go to death.

I'm a little late on this question but simple can be much easier. If your ten websites are in the same niche I would make ONE umbrella Facebook page for all of them. This page should be made from your personal account where you can manage it without running into issues with FB. By having just one page you can drive traffic, build interest etc. instead of being all over the place.

I think that you should maintain a Facebook and G+ page for each website you own.  Then, you should also create umbrella groups on both Facebook and G+, and cross the content between them.

Due to Graph Search and other recommendations, new users may find the groups before your page - so that way you have a strategy to attract the most readers.