• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Article spinning service

• Please log in to reply
    39 replies to this topic

#21 seojims.com

seojims.com

• posts 40

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

The spinner you really looking for is pretty much thebestspinner !  There are a 7day trial.

#22 Articleteller.com

Articleteller.com

• posts 39

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:45 AM

We use spin chimp ( Aktura )  as part of our sysmtem to give the free spin versions of every article that you approve and buy. 

7000+ writers 24/7 Articleteller.com "You don't pay for content unless you're happy"
    BUY UNIQUE PREWRITTEN
    ARTICLES

#23 Mogaz Alber

Mogaz Alber

• Advanced Member
    • posts 37

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

spun articles often do not make any sense. Why not looking for original article writing services?

#24 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

spun articles often do not make any sense. Why not looking for original article writing services?

If you spin them correctly they will make sense.

Too Expensive.....

If you are building hundreds or thousands of backlinks it is not cost effective to have someone write a separate unique article for each and every site on  your tiers.

Now for your money sites  you should be using higher quality content but for your backlinks not so much.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#25 anwar001

anwar001

• posts 93

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

If you want to find someone who is providing cheap service then check out various forums and look for user reviews and feedback in the thread to give you idea about the quality of the work done by the person. Some of the forums you can search for are: TrafficPlanet (of course), Warrior Forum, Wickedfire etc. You can also search on Fiverr to find some good, cheap workers. There also, the customer reviews will give you an idea about the quality of the work done by the seller.

If you want to do it yourself, then you can use a free software called spinchimp. Just Google it to download it. They have a free version. Another thing you can try out is article mixing instead of spinning. It is a cool method too, which I have briefly shared in a thread here. Have a look - http://trafficplanet.com/topic/7079-article-mixing-instead-of-spinning-better-way-to-use-plr-articles-for-link-building/

#26 estore4you

estore4you

• posts 51
    • LocationUK

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

Anyone know of a good article spinning service that will do sentence spin and word spin. I saw a couple here on this forum previously but looks like they no longer offer them.

I've been using these guys http://www.articlecontentspinners.com/order-now-500word/ for first tier articles. Hope that helps.

#27 LBDee

LBDee

• posts 27

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

^ They use TBS for word spins though, I'd prefer they use WordAI. Seems like that would be a nice upgrade.

My problem is, word spinning never seems high enough quality for tier1, even if they did use WordAI. I prefer unique content on my top tier and sentence spinning only will just leave footprints.

#28 wingtsun

wingtsun

• posts 32
    • LocationPrague

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

I think that these services are long gone! But you can try what others suggest. from my experience at the moment, there are no benefits of using spun articles whatsoever. It will only cost you money and nothing in return. And in any type of marketing, you need to have positive ROI, otherwise you will lose money and time :-)

Hope it helps,

Brett

#29 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

I think that these services are long gone! But you can try what others suggest. from my experience at the moment, there are no benefits of using spun articles whatsoever. It will only cost you money and nothing in return. And in any type of marketing, you need to have positive ROI, otherwise you will lose money and time :-)

Hope it helps,

Brett

While I do not recommend using spun articles on your money sites using them in your link building makes it much easier to get a positive ROI than if you pay to have someone write you a separate article for all your link building targets. It is not in any way cost effective to pay a writer for each and every article.

Now having said that, there is no tool that you can drop an article in and get it spun to any kind of quality and uniqueness, you need to actually put some work into them to create spun articles that are not gibberish.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#30 LeslyMa

LeslyMa

• posts 4

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

I would personally recommend you just avoid article spinning services unless you don't care about the quality of the content or whether or not it will rank in the search engines. Many of these services will require you to take the time to make changes anyway because they just cannot create quality content and material. The computer that spins the articles just doesn't have the ability to create logical content that sounds good and flows well. It may cost more to have a writer create content for you, but in the end it will be worth the investment.

#31 Inal1951

Inal1951

• posts 42

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

I used Spinner chief but I noticed the quality is not what I'm looking for so I would not

recommend using any spinner at all. I would rather recommend using a real person to

re-write the articles.

#32 getlinks

getlinks

• posts 45

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

For almost 4 years I am still using The Best Spinner. It's still my favorite spinner as I am used to the application.

#33 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

I used Spinner chief but I noticed the quality is not what I'm looking for so I would not

recommend using any spinner at all. I would rather recommend using a real person to

re-write the articles.

Spinning tools like Spinner Chief and The Best Spinner are just that, they are tools. You can not just drop an article into them and push a button and expect to magically get good quality articles.

If used correctly they can make the process of creating spun content that is of good quality and has a high uniqueness but you have to actually put forth the effort to do so. Like pretty much anything else you get out of it what you put into it.

#34 pbnmaster

pbnmaster

• posts 38

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

Tools like thebestspinner can help to make article in different version very fast. However, try to write on each article. Google not talking about quantity but focus on quality now.

#35 horheu

horheu

• posts 22
    • LocationBraila, Romania

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:28 AM

The Best Spinner is great, I never felt the need to look for another software. You can bulk spin articles, you can replace words with synonyms every two/three words if you want to make it more readable (but it will probably not always be 100% unique). Manual spinning services are not cheap and you could probably spend that money more wisely doing something else to promote your sites. At least that's what I think.

Web20outsourcing.com - Web 2.0 Backlinks - One-Time Submissions, Drip Feed Links (monthly subscriptions)

#36 Michel Kook

Michel Kook

• posts 41

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:39 AM

I am using Smallseotools for article spinnng.. I feel better to use it. If here i post larg file then i works good spun. But sometime it take long hours for spinning as a large file. Happy to using it.

To Get Your Main Focus About Offline Marketing Keywords.

OfflineMarketingZone.com

#37 cwvps

cwvps

• posts 24

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

I'm sorry if I got off the topic here, but spinning articles will take you a lot of time or you won't get the desired quality.It's better to create unique articles.

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at CheapWindowsVPS

#38 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,048
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:57 AM

I'm sorry if I got off the topic here, but spinning articles will take you a lot of time or you won't get the desired quality.It's better to create unique articles.

It depends on what you are using the content for and how much of it you are going to need. For your money sites? Sure you need good quality content. For building out your tiers? Taking a few articles on the same subject and manually spinning them (takes about 90 mins) and you can get a lot of readable content that looks as good as any $5 articles you can find with a much better ROI than paying for each individual article.  

#39 Ninja

Ninja

• Banned
    • posts 29
    • LocationBermuda Triangle

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:27 AM

I use spinbot before, it is not the best of the best but it made my life easy before because its for free and give instant result.

However, I don't recommend article spinning anymore, because I don't do it anymore.

But since you are asking, there, spinbot.

#40 irmscher

irmscher

• posts 25

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:13 PM

I've created a software that scrapes, rewrites and publishes articles to your sites. Content mostly looks like human written with few occasional hiccups here and there. I won't share a link here because it'll be self-promotion but I'm about to start a BST thread here on the forum with special offer.