marketing guy

Article spinning service

Anyone know of a good article spinning service that will do sentence spin and word spin. I saw a couple here on this forum previously but looks like they no longer offer them.

I've been using these guys

Please login or register to see this link.

for first tier articles. Hope that helps.

^ They use TBS for word spins though, I'd prefer they use WordAI. Seems like that would be a nice upgrade.

My problem is, word spinning never seems high enough quality for tier1, even if they did use WordAI. I prefer unique content on my top tier and sentence spinning only will just leave footprints.

I think that these services are long gone! But you can try what others suggest. from my experience at the moment, there are no benefits of using spun articles whatsoever. It will only cost you money and nothing in return. And in any type of marketing, you need to have positive ROI, otherwise you will lose money and time :-)

Hope it helps,

Brett

I think that these services are long gone! But you can try what others suggest. from my experience at the moment, there are no benefits of using spun articles whatsoever. It will only cost you money and nothing in return. And in any type of marketing, you need to have positive ROI, otherwise you will lose money and time :-)

Hope it helps,

Brett

While I do not recommend using spun articles on your money sites using them in your link building makes it much easier to get a positive ROI than if you pay to have someone write you a separate article for all your link building targets. It is not in any way cost effective to pay a writer for each and every article.

Now having said that, there is no tool that you can drop an article in and get it spun to any kind of quality and uniqueness, you need to actually put some work into them to create spun articles that are not gibberish.

I would personally recommend you just avoid article spinning services unless you don't care about the quality of the content or whether or not it will rank in the search engines. Many of these services will require you to take the time to make changes anyway because they just cannot create quality content and material. The computer that spins the articles just doesn't have the ability to create logical content that sounds good and flows well. It may cost more to have a writer create content for you, but in the end it will be worth the investment.

I used Spinner chief but I noticed the quality is not what I'm looking for so I would not

recommend using any spinner at all. I would rather recommend using a real person to

re-write the articles.

Spinning tools like Spinner Chief and The Best Spinner are just that, they are tools. You can not just drop an article into them and push a button and expect to magically get good quality articles.

If used correctly they can make the process of creating spun content that is of good quality and has a high uniqueness but you have to actually put forth the effort to do so. Like pretty much anything else you get out of it what you put into it.

The Best Spinner is great, I never felt the need to look for another software. You can bulk spin articles, you can replace words with synonyms every two/three words if you want to make it more readable (but it will probably not always be 100% unique). Manual spinning services are not cheap and you could probably spend that money more wisely doing something else to promote your sites. At least that's what I think.

I'm sorry if I got off the topic here, but spinning articles will take you a lot of time or you won't get the desired quality.It's better to create unique articles.

It depends on what you are using the content for and how much of it you are going to need. For your money sites? Sure you need good quality content. For building out your tiers? Taking a few articles on the same subject and manually spinning them (takes about 90 mins) and you can get a lot of readable content that looks as good as any $5 articles you can find with a much better ROI than paying for each individual article.  

I use spinbot before, it is not the best of the best but it made my life easy before because its for free and give instant result.

However, I don't recommend article spinning anymore, because I don't do it anymore.

But since you are asking, there, spinbot.

I've created a software that scrapes, rewrites and publishes articles to your sites. Content mostly looks like human written with few occasional hiccups here and there. I won't share a link here because it'll be self-promotion but I'm about to start a BST thread here on the forum with special offer.

you can search for Thebespinner of Spin rewriter. I used these 2 softs and found them good tools for article spinning, both word and sentence level. Hope this helps smile.png

article spinning is a type of spamming? and there are any issue if we live article spinning content

article spinning is a type of spamming? and there are any issue if we live article spinning content

Article spinning itself is not link spamming but it is generally used a lot for link spamming. The main reason is to save money. If I am going to drop 100 links paying for 100 separate articles would be hugely expensive. Instead I would buy several seed articles and spin them together into the 100 articles I need. 

Under no circumstances should you ever use spun articles on your money site......

Article spinning itself is not link spamming but it is generally used a lot for link spamming. The main reason is to save money. If I am going to drop 100 links paying for 100 separate articles would be hugely expensive. Instead I would buy several seed articles and spin them together into the 100 articles I need. 

Under no circumstances should you ever use spun articles on your money site......

Does this kind of link building still work? I had thought that google had pretty much killed that kind of link spam. 

Does this kind of link building still work? I had thought that google had pretty much killed that kind of link spam. 

Despite what Google and others say link spam is alive and well. Now you have to go about it a bit differently than before but it still works, I have bots running 24/7 doing nothing but dropping links. 

Despite what Google and others say link spam is alive and well. Now you have to go about it a bit differently than before but it still works, I have bots running 24/7 doing nothing but dropping links. 

Yes right, link spam is alive

Yes, you can use article spinner for word and sentence spin, but many SEO experts never accept spinning content for quality SEO

Well I would never recommend that anyone use spun content on their money site it does work just fine when building tiers. In fact if you are going to build tiers you have to use spun content or otherwise it becomes cost prohibitive.