• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Article spinning service

• Please log in to reply
    39 replies to this topic

#1 marketing guy

marketing guy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 134

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Anyone know of a good article spinning service that will do sentence spin and word spin. I saw a couple here on this forum previously but looks like they no longer offer them.

#2 globolstaffsales

globolstaffsales

• posts 17
    • LocationSingapore

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

you can search for Thebespinner of Spin rewriter. I used these 2 softs and found them good tools for article spinning, both word and sentence level. Hope this helps :)
    Full Time Dedicated Virtual Assistant for SEO / Internet Marketing/ WEB MAINTENANCE (Great Discount)

#3 john smith

john smith

• Banned
    • posts 15

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

I will Use Senuke For Article Spin Its Really Good Software and Safe The Time its easy for use so many software for spin article but i like Senuke and Article Submission

#4 Laurapausini

Laurapausini

• Banned
    • posts 2

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

You can use The best spinner. It is good!

#5 mego

mego

• posts 26

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

I think he is referring to an article spinning serivice not a program. I run an article spinning service called "Super Spun Articles", it is over at http://super-spun.com/. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

#6 Articleteller.com

Articleteller.com

• posts 39

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

With every article that is approved, we give a free Spun Tag Version of the same article. We use Spin Chimp. We looked at TBS and a few others, but in fact we found that Spin Chimp actually has a better system for understanding words and that is important to us.

the defult is TBS but the better one is Spin Chimp we feel.
    7000+ writers 24/7 Articleteller.com "You don't pay for content unless you're happy"
    BUY UNIQUE PREWRITTEN
    ARTICLES

#7 Akeisha

Akeisha

• posts 15

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

TBH, Go with the best spinner, it’s well worth. I have had good success in the best spinner.

#8 XYZcontent

XYZcontent

• posts 28

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Like a few peple have mentioned, The Best Spinner is quite decent.

>>> Cheap & High Quality Content | Articles | Product Reviews <<<

(We Offer Content In Multiple Languages)

Visit us at XYZcontent.com

#9 Webrockers

Webrockers

• posts 62

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

I feel that spun articles would have more or less the same content, you can just change the sentence structure, replace few words with their synonyms, but the basic idea will not change. On the other hand, a freshly written article would include varied point of view, and the writer can discuss the significant points in a different way. If anyone is going to spend time to re-write the article manually, it will be worthwhile to add or remove some points according to show his caliber in creating an entirely new article.

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,031
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

I feel that spun articles would have more or less the same content, you can just change the sentence structure, replace few words with their synonyms, but the basic idea will not change. On the other hand, a freshly written article would include varied point of view, and the writer can discuss the significant points in a different way. If anyone is going to spend time to re-write the article manually, it will be worthwhile to add or remove some points according to show his caliber in creating an entirely new article.

Does not really answer the OP's question since he was not asking if we thought spinning was a good idea or not. He was asking what program we would suggest using.

Anyway you might want to check out Matt's spinning tutorial you may well "feel" different about spinning after you learn a bit more about it.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#11 jazzed

jazzed

• posts 35
    • Locationat my favorite place on Earth...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Have you tried MAR - Magic Article Rewiter? So far that was the best one I've used.

#12 Neuronimbus

Neuronimbus

• posts 18
    • LocationIndia

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

So many article spinning tools are there in the market to spin the article, but you should go for some paid tools because they worth it otherwise free tools are not that helpful.

Website design and development company

#13 James_Smith

James_Smith

• posts 52

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Is it good to use the article spinning service? - Which rewrite an existing articles with the same meaning? As content is a king - We have to concentrate only on quality content which brings organic traffic and better optimization in for search engine.

#14 The SEO

The SEO

• posts 82
    • LocationBehind The Earth

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

The Best Spinner and Spinner Chief both are the best tools for article spinning, they will give you 99.9% of spun rate without any error.

#15 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,031
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Is it good to use the article spinning service? - Which rewrite an existing articles with the same meaning? As content is a king - We have to concentrate only on quality content which brings organic traffic and better optimization in for search engine.

So you use 100% unique content for all of your backlink pages? That will get pretty expensive if you build any series number of links.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#16 e1005014

e1005014

• posts 1

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

For me, this is the best: http://bit.ly/qUw5M5. Proven and tested.

#17 GreenLightArticles

GreenLightArticles

• posts 35

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

If you want to do it yourself I recommend that you use The Best Spinner (desktop) or SpinRewriter (web-based). They are both great tools.

I think The Best Spinner might be slightly better, but then I guess it depends on your needs... I also find it a bit more buggy sometimes, while SpinRewriter is flawless.

#18 Jake232

Jake232

• posts 30

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Check out wordAI, it's literally awesome. It can spin better than I can almost.

http://wordai.com/

Got links you need to get indexed? Want the cheapest trackback spam you will find? Click Here

#19 Pullthetrigger

Pullthetrigger

• posts 2

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

I use the Best Spinner - if you learn how to use it, it can create quite readible articles for using in Tier 1 linkbuilding. After using  web-based Content Professor for a while, the Best Spinner was a real finding for me!

Edited by Pullthetrigger, 27 June 2013 - 02:13 PM.

#20 DeanMatthews

DeanMatthews

• posts 2

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

Thumbs up for Spin Chimp, although TBS is extremely robust.

I'm teaching online on Chalksy.com. Contact me to learn Spanish online -- visit Chalksy.com to teach and learn online!