marketing guy

Article spinning service

I think he is referring to an article spinning serivice not a program. I run an article spinning service called "Super Spun Articles", it is over at

Please login or register to see this link.

. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

With every article that is approved, we give a free Spun Tag Version of the same article. We use Spin Chimp. We looked at TBS and a few others, but in fact we found that Spin Chimp actually has a better system for understanding words and that is important to us.

the defult is TBS but the better one is Spin Chimp we feel.

I feel that spun articles would have more or less the same content, you can just change the sentence structure, replace few words with their synonyms, but the basic idea will not change. On the other hand, a freshly written article would include varied point of view, and the writer can discuss the significant points in a different way. If anyone is going to spend time to re-write the article manually, it will be worthwhile to add or remove some points according to show his caliber in creating an entirely new article.

I feel that spun articles would have more or less the same content, you can just change the sentence structure, replace few words with their synonyms, but the basic idea will not change. On the other hand, a freshly written article would include varied point of view, and the writer can discuss the significant points in a different way. If anyone is going to spend time to re-write the article manually, it will be worthwhile to add or remove some points according to show his caliber in creating an entirely new article.

Does not really answer the OP's question since he was not asking if we thought spinning was a good idea or not. He was asking what program we would suggest using.

Anyway you might want to check out Matt's spinning tutorial you may well "feel" different about spinning after you learn a bit more about it.

Is it good to use the article spinning service? - Which rewrite an existing articles with the same meaning? As content is a king - We have to concentrate only on quality content which brings organic traffic and better optimization in for search engine.

Is it good to use the article spinning service? - Which rewrite an existing articles with the same meaning? As content is a king - We have to concentrate only on quality content which brings organic traffic and better optimization in for search engine.

So you use 100% unique content for all of your backlink pages? That will get pretty expensive if you build any series number of links.

If you want to do it yourself I recommend that you use The Best Spinner (desktop) or SpinRewriter (web-based). They are both great tools.

I think The Best Spinner might be slightly better, but then I guess it depends on your needs... I also find it a bit more buggy sometimes, while SpinRewriter is flawless.

I use the Best Spinner - if you learn how to use it, it can create quite readible articles for using in Tier 1 linkbuilding. After using  web-based Content Professor for a while, the Best Spinner was a real finding for me!

Edited by Pullthetrigger

spun articles often do not make any sense. Why not looking for original article writing services?

If you spin them correctly they will make sense.

Too Expensive.....

If you are building hundreds or thousands of backlinks it is not cost effective to have someone write a separate unique article for each and every site on  your tiers.

Now for your money sites  you should be using higher quality content but for your backlinks not so much.

If you want to find someone who is providing cheap service then check out various forums and look for user reviews and feedback in the thread to give you idea about the quality of the work done by the person. Some of the forums you can search for are: TrafficPlanet (of course), Warrior Forum, Wickedfire etc. You can also search on Fiverr to find some good, cheap workers. There also, the customer reviews will give you an idea about the quality of the work done by the seller.

If you want to do it yourself, then you can use a free software called spinchimp. Just Google it to download it. They have a free version. Another thing you can try out is article mixing instead of spinning. It is a cool method too, which I have briefly shared in a thread here. Have a look -

Please login or register to see this link.