john franky

Google is launching next update of penguin very soon. Matt said.

Recent tweet from matt cutts, spam controlling head in Google had very sensational in SEO world. He said, of course warned that the next update of penguin will be very tough to webmasters and SEOs. He said the engineers of Google are working hard on this to filter out the best SERP for every keywords for their users.But the thing is we didn't get the area that they are focusing in the upcoming update. Any idea? share with us.

Edited by john franky

My opinion is EMD's are on the way out.

I know that a lot of business use EMDs when it comes to brand but there are multiple signals that Google could use to seperate an EMD for a specific keyword and an EMD for a brand.

I know that a lot of business use EMDs when it comes to brand but there are multiple signals that Google could use to seperate an EMD for a specific keyword and an EMD for a brand.

Can you explain about EMD?

Want to rank for 'Adrenaline Fueled Donkey Ride'

Register www.adrenalinefueleddonkeyride.com

I think you didn't get what Hari is asking you mate...Me too eagerly waiting for your reply for what is "EMD".

I think you didn't get what Hari is asking you mate...Me too eagerly waiting for your reply for what is "EMD".

Hi i got meaning for EMD "Exact Matched Domains"

Thank you guys

Exactly my thoughts...It's based off only theory, but I honestly think we might see the power of EMDs fluctuate based on the query. If it's branded, then the boost will be the same. If it's keyword based, then it will be devalued to some extent,

Meh, who cares, can't control what they do.

What's Cutts supposed to say anyway.. "Yeah, we really can't stop 90% of people influencing rankings, but I have to be seen to be doing something, and if I can intimidate a few of the smaller guys with a few growls and grunts then that's what I will do!".

Meh, who cares, can't control what they do.

What's Cutts supposed to say anyway.. "Yeah, we really can't stop 90% of people influencing rankings, but I have to be seen to be doing something, and if I can intimidate a few of the smaller guys with a few growls and grunts then that's what I will do!".

hahahaha amen. It's matt cutt's job to keep the seo world on it's toes. That's it!

Start optimizing for Bing so when Google finally slaps everybody and only ranks wikipedia entries, Bing will have new business :)

As you might expect, Bing is on the outlook for techniques aimed at search engine manipulation as well. When Bing detects probable manipulation, it assigns a spam rank factor to the site, depending upon the type and severity of the infraction.

Who cares? They just do juggeling and send the sites on top out of 100.....they just do it in every 1-2 month to frustrate webmasters and to force them to buy Adwords. That's it nothing else and more to it. But hey.....When one site goes down on SERPS the next one goes up....! Juggling of Serps continues....packed and branded as "Another Jolting Update" and the blame goes to a cute innocent animal....Poor pandas and penguines...who next???

Edited by Richar Green

Who cares? They just do juggeling and send the sites on top out of 100.....they just do it in every 1-2 month to frustrate webmasters and to force them to buy Adwords. That's it nothing else and more to it. But hey.....When one site goes down on SERPS the next one goes up....! Juggling of Serps continues....packed and branded as "Another Jolting Update" and the blame goes to a cute innocent animal....Poor pandas and penguines...who next???

The main problem is, people are affraid and i like a link building provider for a years since now, can feel that. Just to compare you, at the begginig of the year we use to make over a 150 sales per month, now we are happy if we provide 50, and reviews are still good etc.

That's a problem with SEO industry today, because of various G updates.

Told you so :P

My 100% record of SEO predictions stays intact (for now) :P