memme

Dofollow / Nofollow Link Checker by blackhatlinks.com

This tools allows you to check a list of URLs for your posted url and check if it is dofollow or nofollow.

Blackhatlinks_dofollow_nofollow_link_checker.jpg

You can download the Link Checker for free:

Please login or register to see this link.

Have fun with that nice piece of software.

Does this tool blocked any ip address? I am asking because I use to have some other tool that does similar jobs like that, but I it blocked my IP after few days. Now I am not able to track dofollow and no follow blog. I am asking this because I do this work every day. please let me know if this tool have any ip address block thing or not.

thanks for great share.

Nice shareing but I use nofollow Firefox plugin, This one is best to check nofollw and dofollow,

Thanks.

you have not understand whats the tool for. thats not to check just one link....it is a mass dofollow nofollow checker

I have tested the software and it works great and the accuracy is also very good. out of 100 URLs it gives 95 right and rest 5 are wrong, so I guess it works pretty good for free. hahaha thanks for good share blackhatlinkchecker....

I have tested the software and it works great and the accuracy is also very good. out of 100 URLs it gives 95 right and rest 5 are wrong, so I guess it works pretty good for free. hahaha thanks for good share blackhatlinkchecker....

can you send me the failed/incorrect results? I like to improve the tool.

thanks