Matthew Anton

Squidoo Lense Earnings Case Study (Month 2: 496 lenses) - Making Money

Please login or register to see this link.

Comments or questions welcome...don't judge my taste in hats / movies! :)

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

backlinksvault.com/squidoo-lense-earnings-case-study-month-2-496-lenses-making-money-with-squidoo/ (port 80)

Must be a server issue Matt, as I can't connect to it either, but I got your back! I'm not sure what is all on the actual post itself, but I've pasted the video and YouTube description below:

Hello Fellow Webmasters! Month 2 has proven more lucrative. Full post case study here:

If you want an affordable way to backlink your Squidoo and/or websites check out:

:( Yeah sorry about that Terry. Server went down today. Trying to get everything backed up. I have the information so I'll repost for same url if need be. You can temporary take down if you want to. Thanks Logan

I just added a comment letting everyone know. When you get everything back up just remove it.

i want to earn from squidoo by creating lenses, can any one help me regarding how to create best lense in squidoo in order to earn more and more money .

Edited by Logan Sargent

Why would you want to focus on creating these squidoo lenses when you can build your own mini sites?

Because mini sites with no prior credibility are much harder to get ranked and are more susceptible to getting slapped by Google.