What are the best blog networks, which are worth the effort?

Here is a comprehensive review:

Please login or register to see this link.

As per the above review, these are the recommended networks:

ArticleRanks

Authority Link Network

Traffic Kaboom

Unique Article Wizard is semi recommended only.

He didn't include Build my rank in the test, but BMR is also good.

There is also the Elite Link Network, but is has mixed reviews, and mainly negative ones, and it is expensive:

Article Ranks lacks an import function. Which is a pain, because I must enter articles one by one.

Authority Link Network - I haven't tried it yet.

Traffic Kaboom is currently closed.

BMR - only accepts 10 backlinks / day / domain, and I found out that only the first 10-20 backlinks matter from BMR. After that the results are getting diminished.

Unique Article Wizard - I haven't tried it yet, but it is only semi recommended as per the above review.

Any other networks you could recommend?

ArticleRanks

Authority Link Network

Traffic Kaboom

There is also the Elite Link Network, but is has mixed reviews, and mainly negative ones, and it is expensive:

Article Ranks lacks an import function. Which is a pain, because I must enter articles one by one.

BMR - only accepts 10 backlinks / day / domain, and I found out that only the first 10-20 backlinks matter from BMR. After that the results are getting diminished.

Unique Article Wizard - I haven't tried it yet, but it is only semi recommended as per the above review.

There is also AMA Article Marketing Automation which is similar to UAW,I used it for couple of months they have lots of blogs but not many of them have PR.

Edited by turk

Personally speaking I think it would have been nice to include both ELN and BMR in your test. Given that they are (IMO) the two most talked about networks out there right now, it would have been nice to see them included.

@buzznebo

It looks as though the terms "blog network" and "article distribution network" are being used synonymously here, which is really not far-fetched.

While technically they are not the same I agree that for practical purposes they pretty much are. They both give you contextual links and while the format is a bit different the end result is pretty much the same.

I know a lot of people like "article networks" and I suppose that have value, however, for some reason they just don't seem that attractive to me. Your copy never gets the benefit of having any time on the home page where the PR is held is one of them.

I know a lot of people like "article networks" and I suppose that have value, however, for some reason they just don't seem that attractive to me. Your copy never gets the benefit of having any time on the home page where the PR is held is one of them.

Long term I do not really think that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes the link any stronger. I do believe that it makes them a bit easier to get indexed though, a lot of times the blog posts also have a shorter path to the main page which again helps them get indexed. Once they are indexed they seem to carry about the same weight long term.

Long term I do not really think that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes the link any stronger. I do believe that it makes them a bit easier to get indexed though, a lot of times the blog posts also have a shorter path to the main page which again helps them get indexed. Once they are indexed they seem to carry about the same weight long term.

@ ARVolund

I totally agree with you. Especially with the fact that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes your links a bit easier to get indexed. However, once they are indexed, I agree, they do seem to carry about the same weight.

Agreed but brain just feels better when I see it there. Especially if the network drips content to the sites. Some of my articles I've seen on the first page for a week, at the very least it makes me feel better.

Question, does your post move from the homepage to the inner pages (as what happens in blogs when additional posts are made) in these blog networks?

That's what happens with any blog network that allows posting. Your post will start on the home page and depending on how many they are set to leave on the home page and how frequent the posting affects how long you stay there.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Linkamotion. They're network is pretty good, but it requires tedious work to get the postings up. Still it's been good for me.

That's what happens with any blog network that allows posting. Your post will start on the home page and depending on how many they are set to leave on the home page and how frequent the posting affects how long you stay there.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Linkamotion. They're network is pretty good, but it requires tedious work to get the postings up. Still it's been good for me.

A lot of times the things that require more work are more effective because a lot less people are doing them. The easier something is the more saturated it becomes.

A lot of times the things that require more work are more effective because a lot less people are doing them. The easier something is the more saturated it becomes.

Yep and I've spent way too much money finding that out. Found a few things that are worth it but in the long run long hours of me doing the work is more beneficial in results as well as dollars.

I would recommend ArticleRanks. It advantage which is the monthly membership program. The best part is that Authority Link Network is completely free to join. All you have to do is submit your aged, high PR blog to the network.

Edited by jonsborn

It does not have to stay on the homepage to have value, it only needs to be indexed and stay indexed, home page carrys more weight but don't underestimate what a large volume of none homepage can do. I can first page almost any-site with volume and hold it there.

With the constant changes of search engine algorithm, only BMR perform well for the long -term improve of the ranking although this network is a bit strict comparing to others. all the networks you mentions are the leading networks already!

Hello,

new member here, greetings to you all.

I am also using the blog network massarticleradiation. They have around 1000 blogs all having PR and with up to PR6 (their claim).

I am almost always seeing some big serp jumps once I submit an article. You can just submit 5 articles per months however for $27 per month.

The only drawback is they dont allow drip feeding which should be must nowadays. They wanted to include this option in Nov! Lol, well lets

wait a bit more...

Oh no Traffic Kaboom... How could you implement such a poor user interface?

They don't support import, so everytime you have to manually enter all the details.

You cannot save your URLs and anchor texts.

They don't support scheduling.

You cannot limit the number of times an article will be published. They will publish a poorly spun article 100 times.

It is sad when an otherwise good network has such a horrible user interface.

Build my rank has the best user interface, they even support import. Other blog network owners please login to Build my rank, and learn from them.

Edited by Charybdis

Have you ever try with AMN?(Article Marketing Network). This is a great tool which I have used. You can post article one by one or you also post all articles by only one step. I am very interested in.

ArticleRanks

Authority Link Network

Traffic Kaboom