Barryonline

Has Google just confirmed negative SEO is possible?

I just got into seo about 10 months ago and now that all this nseo ***** can happen, I'm working on alternative ways to earn an income online. Building up a brand through other traffic sources, like forums, guest posting and maby occasional NON Google ppc when I can afford it.

Hah, I HAVE to use non Google PPC because the Big G considers my pages to be "gateway pages" since I link only to amazon products. Forget I bought the product, researched the product, wrote a thoughtful review on the product...it's a gateway page. Oh well, Bing likes my money. Unfortunately, Bing PPC does not drive much traffic to my site (but then I chose the keyword phrases in G's keyword tool, so no big surprise there).

Hah, I HAVE to use non Google PPC because the Big G considers my pages to be "gateway pages" since I link only to amazon products. Forget I bought the product, researched the product, wrote a thoughtful review on the product...it's a gateway page. Oh well, Bing likes my money. Unfortunately, Bing PPC does not drive much traffic to my site (but then I chose the keyword phrases in G's keyword tool, so no big surprise there).

Of course, Google doesn't want Amazon to get a piece of the pie.