• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: AUG. 23 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 SERPScribe Commercial Ben Murray $28.00
    2 Fast Traffic Bot Eric Holmlund $19.59
    3 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    4 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    5 Rapid Profit System Omar & Melinda Martin $13.95
    6 Lifetime Stock Video Richard Madison $67.00
    7 SyndRanker: Link Indexer Neil Napier $17.00
    8 ebook riches tsamara armany $19.90
    9 Lead Magnet Power Pack Special Offer Promote Labs Inc $7.76
    10 LetClicks Elite Team LetX $9.99
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

My SEO Experiment

• Please log in to reply
    79 replies to this topic

#61 Jonathan Branson

Jonathan Branson

• posts 58

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

When i first started i started with Chefs knife after 40 days i was on first page in Google.
    now I'm in the Diet keyword. after 6 month i'm on first page.
    So start low learn from your mistakes and then only then go after the big words.

#62 rkseo

rkseo

• posts 27

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I never us auto softwares and I even don't have them. But I have done hard work, all manual stuff in link builing ( I have my own strategies) to rank a website with 2 million search. The site was not even at 100 pages when I started. After 3 weeks it is in 3rd page and still hanging there.

But now, things have changed. Now there are xr and sb. They make things real fast. But I suggest not to use them for your main site. Use it for your backlinks's backlinks.
    What do you think?

#63 alfarishyred

alfarishyred

• posts 3

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Based on my experience, I usually optimize certain site in order to obtain many traffic visitors by utilizing original content of articles, article submissions, backlinks, and social networking.

#64 alternatesword

alternatesword

• posts 9

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

How's the experiment ends? Any slaps? or Got No.1 rankings?

#65 rodelio.lagahit

rodelio.lagahit

• posts 69
    • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

it's not update anymore. can't wait to hear from the thread starter considering that G is planning to unleash Google T-rex anytime :D
    Hire a virtual assistant or a social media manager doing what they're told to do!

#66 paulgood14

paulgood14

• posts 5

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hi there, I have been doing link building to my sites for a long time and also am doing it as a service in various forums and classis. I have been exprementing a lot. .

www.rearmyourselftexas.com

#67 sogregory

sogregory

• posts 22
    • LocationLondon

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

Good luck with your endeavours...

I would be wiry about using content that is not unique and being on the first two pages and that is because the search engines have a human evaluation process along side the automative (robot) process.

Anyone can rank any website if they know what they are doing bicos the first phase of ranking is done by a robot, however the next phase is done by humans or your competitors. When you are in the first two pages then you are in the firing line - your site can be discovered by your competitors and if it contains content that does not make sense they will simply report it to google and then the manual check begins or it will eventually be caught by the search engine human evaluation teams. 

So my my 2 cents is:

1. Don't tell anyone what the url of your site is (your competitors are watching)

2. If you are on the first two pages - start replacing re-optimised content with unique content

3. carry on  with your link building (if you re in a competitive niche you surely will have to build links)

:)

Edited by sogregory, 17 May 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#68 ismailkhanrajkumar

ismailkhanrajkumar

• posts 1

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:30 PM

Can you tell me how you are achieving all of these results? What kind of backlink strategies lots of people are using and which ya think are effective?

#69 vanillablueskyy

vanillablueskyy

• posts 29

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:26 PM

Can you tell me how you are achieving all of these results? What kind of backlink strategies lots of people are using and which ya think are effective?

Keep this mind as it's critical - get RELEVANT backlinks from REAL websites. The theme of the linking domain and the content of your page - are they relevant?

The stronger the site you're linking from, the better. And what do i mean by REAL websites? i mean websites that get actual good traffic. Get backlinks from them.

DO NOT ever get TIER ONE backlinks from irrelevant websites

#70 pierrot10

pierrot10

• posts 1

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

Hello, for my part i no more use automatic softwares like GSA for Tier 1, it's too risky. But for Tier 2 or Tier 3, you may use it.

And for Tier 1 backlinks, you need authoritive backlinks, and if possible from websites which are niche revalent to yours.

#71 Edward Eric

Edward Eric

• posts 34

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:57 PM

Hello, for my part i no more use automatic softwares like GSA for Tier 1, it's too risky. But for Tier 2 or Tier 3, you may use it.

And for Tier 1 backlinks, you need authoritive backlinks, and if possible from websites which are niche revalent to yours.

I agree with your words. If you don't want to takes risks then try to avoid using tools for Tier - 1. Build links from PBN's, Guest post,Web 2.0 and few links from trusted sites will help to get good Bump in the SERP.

#72 Rich77ard

Rich77ard

• posts 10
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

Firstly, congratulations on your success so far. It seems as though you put 'taking action' as a higher priority than 'over analysing' and procrastinating. Keep going! (I want to know if the following things have effect on seo or not :)

1) Exact Match Domain = it does help a little if used correctly
    2) Keyword In The Domain = yes that still helps, partial match is actually better for long-term than an EMD in my opinion.
    3) Ranking HomePage = doesn't make a difference, Google ranks quality pages with good links going to them - it doesn't matter where that page is on a domain.

4) Do not Post Spun Articles On Your Own Domain ( I have 90% + most which are just spun articles - They make very little sense but each of them is at least 95% unique) = perhaps they just haven't caught up with you yet. With a lot of unreadable low quality content you'll eventually get hit by Panda. Maybe if you're content is diverse enough and you're not continually posting about exactly the same subject, you may get away with it for longer. If all of your post are roughly about the same keywords then that's a disaster. But if the post topic is very diversified, who knows, you may get away with it for years. But if those inner pages start ranking, and you start getting traffic, the analytics' metrics would tank the site as well because no one will stay on the page and read content that doesn't make sense. Content uniqueness has very little to do with it actually. Even if you completely copy it off another website, as long as 50% of it is unique, then Google will still index it and consider it as unique content.

5) Length Of The Article Should be between 400 to 700. (My article is 11,000+ words long) = if these articles I just to fatten up the content on your domain, then I guess they are serving their purpose. If you actually want those articles to rank, then the correct word count would be an average of the top 10 sites that are already ranking for the keyword you're trying to rank for.

#73 hirensurve

hirensurve

• posts 10

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

Keywords in domain does not matters now in 2016. Content is king, so most important thing is writing engaging content which is approximately 1000 to 1500 words. Work on white hat techniques for getting good backlinks.

Work on keywords research and find longtail keywords for all your post. Also designing cool infographics will help you to go your content viral.

Alepo - Software Solutions for Communication Service Providers
    PCRF | Alepo | Captive Portal | WiFi Offload and Monetization

#74 Gareth

Gareth

• posts 8
    • LocationUK

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:32 PM

It's been proven that long-form content works best. Around 1800 words seems to be the magic number.

In essence, I think the best thing to do SEO-wise, is to create long, valueable, actionable content, then create backlinks to it.

I don't think you can go far wrong with that, providing the backlinks aren't spammy.

After that, it's all about the two things that everyone seems to struggle with; patience and consistency.

#75 sktthemes

sktthemes

• posts 1

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

I increase link velocity as time passes. Started building about 20 links per day. Now after 1 month building about 200 links per day. 

#76 razi630

razi630

• posts 11
    • Locationindia

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:11 PM

I am also learning SEO for my site which is on cricket news niches and I am really getting good results . From your post, I would like to know that are you writing the content yourself or you have someone to write that for you. I really prefer writing my articles by my own. Because then I can unsure the 100% accuracy of the content.  

#77 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,022
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

I am also learning SEO for my site which is on cricket news niches and I am really getting good results . From your post, I would like to know that are you writing the content yourself or you have someone to write that for you. I really prefer writing my articles by my own. Because then I can unsure the 100% accuracy of the content.  

The main reason you see so many people hiring writers rather than writing themselves is because they have multiple sites some or all in niches of which they do not have all that much knowledge in.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#78 Rankers Paradise

Rankers Paradise

• posts 13

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

In 2017 I am ranking top with web 2.0 links wheels, you can take a look at my proven top ranking results. You can follow my tutorial and rank top of Google yourself :-) The strategy works, go ahead and take a look and follow what I did.

#79 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,022
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

In 2017 I am ranking top with web 2.0 links wheels, you can take a look at my proven top ranking results. You can follow my tutorial and rank top of Google yourself :-) The strategy works, go ahead and take a look and follow what I did.

You ranked for a keyword with little or no competition and only 30 searches a month. On a site with a whole lot of other SEO related content that kind of test tells me nothing at all it is an extremely flawed test to say the least. 

Are you ranking first for any competitive SEO keywords on your site and did you do it using your link wheels?

Are your link wheels the only links going to that page or your site or are they part of a bigger link campaign? 

In order for you to test for something properly you have to test using  a methodology that as much as humanly possible takes all other factors out of the equation. Ranking a page for a low competition keyword on a site with a large amount of related content and I have to assume links does not even come close to doing this. 

Take a fresh site with no backlinks and at least a moderately competitive keyword and rank it long term using your link wheels then you can say it is something that works. 

Also if you reread my initial reply you will notice that I never said the method would not work, that is not really my largest concern. My concern is that it leaves a huge footprint for Google to find anytime they care enough to do so. Building tiers to rank sites is an effective method I use it all the time. However connecting those tiers together makes it much riskier and you are much better off not doing so.

Why increase the risk a substantial amount when they work fine not interconnected in a wheel? 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#80 The Snap

The Snap

• posts 73

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

Do you have any proven results other than the one on the page you linked to? That is not a really convincing test as you are talking about a term with little or no competition the newest result on the results page besides your own was from 2016 and the rest of them were from 3-4 years ago, that and the low search count is not something that makes your test all that convincing at all.