harryjogi

My SEO Experiment

I am also learning SEO for my site which is on cricket news niches and I am really getting good results . From your post, I would like to know that are you writing the content yourself or you have someone to write that for you. I really prefer writing my articles by my own. Because then I can unsure the 100% accuracy of the content.  

I am also learning SEO for my site which is on cricket news niches and I am really getting good results . From your post, I would like to know that are you writing the content yourself or you have someone to write that for you. I really prefer writing my articles by my own. Because then I can unsure the 100% accuracy of the content.  

The main reason you see so many people hiring writers rather than writing themselves is because they have multiple sites some or all in niches of which they do not have all that much knowledge in.

In 2017 I am ranking top with web 2.0 links wheels, you can take a look at my proven top ranking results. You can follow my tutorial and rank top of Google yourself :-) The strategy works, go ahead and take a look and follow what I did.

You ranked for a keyword with little or no competition and only 30 searches a month. On a site with a whole lot of other SEO related content that kind of test tells me nothing at all it is an extremely flawed test to say the least. 

Are you ranking first for any competitive SEO keywords on your site and did you do it using your link wheels?

Are your link wheels the only links going to that page or your site or are they part of a bigger link campaign? 

In order for you to test for something properly you have to test using  a methodology that as much as humanly possible takes all other factors out of the equation. Ranking a page for a low competition keyword on a site with a large amount of related content and I have to assume links does not even come close to doing this. 

Take a fresh site with no backlinks and at least a moderately competitive keyword and rank it long term using your link wheels then you can say it is something that works. 

Also if you reread my initial reply you will notice that I never said the method would not work, that is not really my largest concern. My concern is that it leaves a huge footprint for Google to find anytime they care enough to do so. Building tiers to rank sites is an effective method I use it all the time. However connecting those tiers together makes it much riskier and you are much better off not doing so.

Why increase the risk a substantial amount when they work fine not interconnected in a wheel? 

In 2017 I am ranking top with web 2.0 links wheels, you can take a look at my proven top ranking results. You can follow my tutorial and rank top of Google yourself :-) The strategy works, go ahead and take a look and follow what I did.

Do you have any proven results other than the one on the page you linked to? That is not a really convincing test as you are talking about a term with little or no competition the newest result on the results page besides your own was from 2016 and the rest of them were from 3-4 years ago, that and the low search count is not something that makes your test all that convincing at all.