• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

FREE Tool for RSS Feed creation and RSS dir submission - Free backlinks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    26 replies to this topic

#1 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hello All,

RSS JUICE create RSS Feeds for your backlinks or money site, and it automatically submit these RSS feed to major RSS directories. This method is proven to be successful in getting your backlinks indexed faster and also get some link juice from RSS directories. RSS Feed creation is a major part of many of the leading Link indexing services including linklicious.

Why is RSS feed creation important.
    Many of the backlinks created doesn't have RSS feeds by its own, example , forum profiles, bookmarking, wiki links etc etc. Infact very few have RSS feeds by it own. RSS feeds are one of the most frequently crawled items on internet by any search engine bots. This method helps to explore the potential of this untapped area and make use for link indexing and backlink creation.

I had tested this method for a while now and it is giving great results for my bookmarking and other SEO services.

Is this free ?

currently I am planning to provide this service free but limit to 10-15 rss directory submissions and max of 200 backlinks per feed. Always there will be a upsell for my services :)

Posted Image

Need some help ?

1. Provide the URLs of your Money site or backlinks created which doesn't have any RSS by default.

2. Title and Description need to be provided , It can be some junk value , its to make the RSS feed unique.

UPDATE: I had made Title and description as optional , so its even more easy to use. it also pick random title and description so that its more unique. If you need more relevency , give your own title and description.

3. Click on Generate RSS Feeds

4. This tool will generate unique RSS feeds for you. Currently provides two different versions, both of them works well with all the RSS directories, It is checked for W3C compliance too. You can use these RSS feeds for submitting it using your own tool or this site even provides you an option to submit these feeds to 15 RSS Directories, with full report

5. If you need this tool to take care of RSS Submission , click on Submit to RSS directories.

6. Incase you need these submission reports on an email, provide your email address, but it is strictly optional. If you just need to proceed without email, just click submit.

7. Finally you can see the real time submission results / reports here. If email id is provided , it will send an html email too. Check your Junk folder , incase you don't receive an email.

I would like to hear more from you all...... suggestions, feedbacks, drawbacks ...

Edited by SEOHelpz, 09 March 2012 - 10:45 AM.

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...
    Now you can make upto $20/per order by promoting it ? PM me.

#2 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

This tool is now available at RSS Juice

Edited by SEOHelpz, 09 February 2012 - 08:51 AM.

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...

#3 hasanyildiz84

hasanyildiz84

• posts 2

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Nice tool, Thanks

#4 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:13 AM

Fixed few submission issues and email is working fine too..

#5 seoparadise2

seoparadise2

• posts 34

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

Very Interesting ! i will take a look!
    http://www.blogauthoritynetwork.net

Crush Your Competition! Free High Quality Blog Network, Thousands of Permanent Backlinks to Your Website Automatically!

#6 Glassy

Glassy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 206

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

That is a nice tool Girish, cheers for that.

#7 RideToHell

RideToHell

Advanced Member

• posts 113

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Very nice tool... The onlt thing I don't like is the "My post" title for links in xml, and the random code in front of descriptions!

#8 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

Very nice tool... The onlt thing I don't like is the "My post" title for links in xml, and the random code in front of descriptions!

Agreed, may consider in my next version, This option is now set as it is to have some relevency attached .. When it comes to random descriptions , there won't be any relevency. But as i mentioned I have this considered in next release

#9 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

Looks good. I'll have to give it a go. :)

#10 Tomek Barankiewicz

Tomek Barankiewicz

• posts 9

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

Wooow. I found free RSS Submitter.
    Thanks !

#11 ngebid.com

ngebid.com

• posts 2

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Thanks . its very usefull for me

#12 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Another important update had made to this tool.

UPDATE: I had made Title and description as optional , so its even more easy to use. it also pick random title and description so that its more unique. If you need more relevency , give your own title and description.

#13 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 467
    • LocationSpare Oom

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Will test today thanks, looks really cool actually. Only thing I can see on the surface, as honest feedback, would be I never like the idea of having many people's links being distributed thru one domain, in this case the rssjuice domain. Now if a safe, anon way to plug this into our own domains via ftp or something and have it spread it across multiple domains to decrease the foot, that would be ideal, and would be happy to pay for that.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Local Real Time Lead Gen Marketing - Youtube Channel - G+ - Linkedin

#14 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

Will test today thanks, looks really cool actually. Only thing I can see on the surface, as honest feedback, would be I never like the idea of having many people's links being distributed thru one domain, in this case the rssjuice domain. Now if a safe, anon way to plug this into our own domains via ftp or something and have it spread it across multiple domains to decrease the foot, that would be ideal, and would be happy to pay for that.

Idea is good and noted . But the problem is no one will be ready to provide the ftp username and password on a third party site. Also there will be very few who are ready to upload manually. Believe it or not , many had contacted me to make title and description optional , that is the heights of laziness :).

As of now I tried to add as many randomness as possible and uploading a lot of random title and description.

Edited by SEOHelpz, 10 March 2012 - 07:19 AM.

#15 Juvv

Juvv

Advanced Member

• posts 256

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

Are the areas spinnable?
    Web 2.0 Explosion! - Hand Made Web 2.0 Properties On Platforms Tools Don't Do - Beat The Blog Network Blues!

#16 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• posts 541

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Are the areas spinnable?

No need to spin by user, internally it takes random title and description if you leave title and description as blank.

Once you create a feed , add that feed to your google reader or any other rss reader , it help to get you an idea how its been created.

Edited by SEOHelpz, 10 March 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#17 Jason.seo

Jason.seo

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 159

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:30 AM

I also use the same form to male RSS submission.
    But there are some different. I have to conduct 3 step by using 3 sites:
    1. http://www.freerssfeedgenerators.com/
    2. http://feedburner.google.com
    3. http://tools.950buy.com/rss-submit/
    I will try RSS Juice. It seem to be faster.

#18 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 467
    • LocationSpare Oom

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

Understandable, hadn't thought of that...

If you would want to continue improving this in order to add a price tag to it, it would be cool if it could be integrated to grab other source rss feeds to use as titles/descriptions

Idea is good and noted . But the problem is no one will be ready to provide the ftp username and password on a third party site. Also there will be very few who are ready to upload manually. Believe it or not , many had contacted me to make title and description optional , that is the heights of laziness :).

As of now I tried to add as many randomness as possible and uploading a lot of random title and description.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Local Real Time Lead Gen Marketing - Youtube Channel - G+ - Linkedin

#19 WebMagic

WebMagic

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 122

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

I'm getting errors trying to use this now. Is this not working anymore?

#20 Peter.A

Peter.A

• posts 31

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

I'm getting errors trying to use this now. Is this not working anymore?

To make free RSS, i will share my experience: You can try these steps below:
    1. http://www.freerssfeedgenerators.com/
    You put title (keyword), url of KW. Then putting description, next putting links that you made for the KW, finally pressing and waiting for th appearing a new URL.
    2. http://feedburner.google.com
    Put the url (result of the step above) into the box and press
    After that you will see a new URL

3. http://tools.950buy.com/rss-submit/
    Put the URL you got into:
    Suggest (only) RSS feed
    URL:
    RSS Title:
    WebSite URL:
    Email:
    Description:

You should fill all info into the blanks.
    In the end of the processing, please press
    That's all.
    It is easy, right?
    Good luck!
    Peter

Edited by Peter.A, 23 March 2012 - 07:12 AM.