_Richard

Introduction Thread Introduce Yourself and Say Hi Here....

Hey! I'm posting to say hey, and introduce myself. I've been looking around the forum and there's some really great info on here. I just want to thank everyone in advance for the awesome stuff i'll learn :)

Hello all, I am brand new here and have a question or two. I own a seo company and i am starting some affiliate marketing, hence my joining here. I know every forum has there own set of rules, so here is my question. Can a new user have url's in their signature? Is the limit 4? If I can not, please let me know asap so I can delete them immediately. I am excited about this new forum, thanks for having me!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm the newbie on the block and I just wanted say hello and to say, that I am Happy I landed at this forum. From what I absorbed so far, it seems this is a great place to be, learn share and grow. Thank You !

And all the best to everyone !

Whizzy

Hello everyone...I'm new to the forums, as I am in the midst of a career change so I am lurking around, reading/educating myself, and appreciating the knowledge everyone has to share. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!

Hey Everyone,

Names Ryan, I'm from Canada, I've been doing SEO for the last year and a half. Internet marketing for over 2 years. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Have already made some post and this looks to be a great forum.

solid zer0s here saying hi and wanted to thank the owners for making a useful forum with real questions and case studies that you cannot find on sites like digital point

I live in the phillipines and  have been into IM almost a year now and discovering new things everyday 

Hello All,

Just a quick note of introduction.

I have been in the investment/trading business for almost 25 years.  I trade stocks, ETFs and futures.

I also now trade, "The Most Valuable Commodity of the 21st Century" ... Internet Traffic.

Great to be hear on TrafficPlanet as several of my clients have recommended it to me.

TrafficTrader

Hello TrafficPlanet! I am a long-time lurker but never joined...however after actually taking the time to check out the forum sections here...I realized you all know what you're doing! This seems like a great community to participate in and I can't wait to start.

My background:

I am an expert in SEO and affiliate marketing mainly. I can build a mean, lean, ranking machine private blog network and I'm pretty good at finding hot products to promote. 

I am a bit weak in social media marketing, PPC, business acumen and common sense :P

If you want to have hearty SEO conversation and talk about how to future-proof our gray-hat methods, hit me up on skype! username: tylerjbullock :D

Thanks Matt, i found this site on your blog, i have to say it's pretty good.

Thats because its the best forum :P

I am Steve marker, new to this forum. Looking forward for long and happy stay :)

Thanks!

Welcome mate!

Hi everyone - i found this forum via matthew woodward's blog

I've recently published my first blog online and it's about me taking a 90 day challenge to building a passive income online for the first time. I've always wanted to do this but for the last 11 years never had the balls!

I'm pretty good with SEO stuff but just never used it for myself just for corporates. I got made redundant so made myself a promise.

I'm hoping to share and learn along the way.

Greg

Hi everyone - i found this forum via matthew woodward's blog

I've recently published my first blog online and it's about me taking a 90 day challenge to building a passive income online for the first time. I've always wanted to do this but for the last 11 years never had the balls!

I'm pretty good with SEO stuff but just never used it for myself just for corporates. I got made redundant so made myself a promise.

I'm hoping to share and learn along the way.

Greg

Welcome to TP Greg and good luck with your 90 day challenge. Matthew is a good guy and I am sure you'll learn and be inspired with his stories.

Welcome to TP Greg and good luck with your 90 day challenge. Matthew is a good guy and I am sure you'll learn and be inspired with his stories.

thanks EC for the welcome. I've got my RSS feed set and ready to go..lots to learn and give... enjoy :)