_Richard

Introduction Thread Introduce Yourself and Say Hi Here....

Hey guys there seems to be a lot of one post introduction threads being started. They are pushing all the other off topic threads off the first page so from now on lets use this thread instead of starting a new one for each new member.

Thanks

Richard

Hello! I am writing to introduce myself and hope you all enjoy my info and whatever I can do to make this forum better stronger faster smarter :)

J

Hi guys,

Im 22, I come from europe I have been in IM for last two years and I hope to make some new friends and business partners on this forum.

Hi Yougotmymoney here from backlinks forum.

Welcome guys. Learn something, have fun and play nice............

I signed up a little while ago, but never really started posting here until BF went down, so figured now was a good time to say hello. I'm 31, living in London, UK, and have been into SEO just over a year, having previously been in the IT field, but more of a support role.

I signed up a little while ago, but never really started posting here until BF went down, so figured now was a good time to say hello. I'm 31, living in London, UK, and have been into SEO just over a year, having previously been in the IT field, but more of a support role.

Hello..

Mansoor here.. some of you know me from backlinskforum and A4u?

Welcome and hope you make yourselves at home..........

Howdy, I'm patman from BLF. I was only on BLF for a few months and found it really useful before it disappeared and then I discovered these forums. My only suggestion is that I really liked the look and feel of BLF and I'm not really digging the design on this site. Would it be possible to change this site's design so it's easier to read through threads? I know you're trying to distance yourself from BLF, so it doesn't have to look exactly like that.. maybe remove the giant blue bar between each post, change the font sizes and not use such bright colors? Other than my nitpicking, I'm looking forward to being involved in this community and trying out the different services and ideas that are presented here. :)

Hi All:

Found the forum from another place... glad I did. Looks much more like a home for me.

Tom

Helloes! Was puzzled about the sudden disappearance of BLF but am glad to have found this place. TP is going to rock - hard!

Howdy, I'm patman from BLF. I was only on BLF for a few months and found it really useful before it disappeared and then I discovered these forums. My only suggestion is that I really liked the look and feel of BLF and I'm not really digging the design on this site. Would it be possible to change this site's design so it's easier to read through threads? I know you're trying to distance yourself from BLF, so it doesn't have to look exactly like that.. maybe remove the giant blue bar between each post, change the font sizes and not use such bright colors? Other than my nitpicking, I'm looking forward to being involved in this community and trying out the different services and ideas that are presented here. :)

Glad you found the place Join the crowd and make yourselves at home.....

Hello There,

I'm Prem!

New to Internet Marketing! Willing to make a good fortune soon!

Thanks

Good luck and remember to take it one step at a time.

Hi guys,

I'm Theo (28) and i'm writing to introduce myself. Some of you may know me from backlinkforum member (erevos).

Merry XMas and a happy new Year!

Welcome to the forum, learn, contribute and make some money........

Hey gang,

This is Grey Ghost here. I used to be active on the Backlinks Forum, and was told about this new site recently.

While I'm sorry that the old forum is gone, I'm glad to see the great innovation going on here under Terry's leadership.

I'll look forward to reconnecting with everyone from the past, and meeting some new folks as well.

Grey

Hey gang,

This is Grey Ghost here. I used to be active on the Backlinks Forum, and was told about this new site recently.

While I'm sorry that the old forum is gone, I'm glad to see the great innovation going on here under Terry's leadership.

I'll look forward to reconnecting with everyone from the past, and meeting some new folks as well.

Grey

Hi everyone!

I'm also a BLF-orphan, fortunately I found this forum from an online friend.

It's good to be here. I'll see you around.

K

I agree, the energy and vibe here is very exciting.

Lets all contribute, and make this a really happening online forum!

Welcome guys, Join in and lets learn something and make some money.